Skip to main content

The One

Honestly I don't think anyone out there reads this. So more or less this is just clearing my thoughts. But than again as i put it to a friend last week, "I am nowhere near interesting enough for people to have a crazy desire to follow what is going on in my life"

As of late this has probably felt like a kind of relationship soap opera lol Which I am just waiting for the comment from somebody out there that says man up or some kind of shit. Believe me I am trying but as far as I go i have always been the emotional one. I believe it comes with being so creative and so open and honest. Even further so I think I have become so honest that I literally just throw it all out there

Because in the past I have no doubt screwed up relationships because in my mind lying about something mini or tiny sometimes is better than not lying at all. Its come back to bite me in the ass. So essentially with me its full disclosure or nothing at all.

Tonight I think I realized even more so what kind of woman Trisha is. I am used to being the rock and the support. She rear ended some asshole after the jerk off in front of that car didn't go at a red light. Coming from where I come from I essentially wrapped my arms around her and supported her. Never in the deepest recesses of my imagination did I think of it as me not thinking she could stand on her own two feet. But in her mind that is exactly how it went

Clearly I still have much to learn about her. With each snippet of information I learn I want to learn more and more. Honestly I have never been so damn sure about loving somebody so much in my life. At times I am neurotic but for whatever reason she puts up with it. Maybe that is some kind of sign?

There is no doubt in my mind that Trisha Walburn is the one! The one i want to spend the rest of my life with. Crazily enough I almost think as early as we have been dating. If i slipped a ring on that finger of hers and asked her to marry me she would say yes of course I will. Maybe she is just looking for me to "buck up" which is hard for me we have only been dating for four months

Mm with all those trailing thoughts. Its time for me to close. Took a nap earlier. So currently as it stands I am wide awake. May or may not actually go back to bed. We shall see. So for now i am out. Hope all is well in your worlds. I'll catch ya on the flip side

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

\\\\Feeling empty tonight

Readers: Hey everyone I hope all's going great in you're world's. Checked my facebook page earlier and got a post from my best friend Jared Lewis who first got me into Queensryche years ago saying that Geoff Tate broke up with the band Queensryche and they are no more. Now apparently the rest of the band has recruited another singer but that won't be the same though without Geoff Tate. Apparently I do not have my photographs on here from my photo album it must be on the older laptop so i will have to grab those off of there. This is going to be a shorter blog here or a tribute of sorts but nevertheless they are the best band and i've seen them a total of eight different times and even had the pleasure of meeting Scott Rockenfield and Geoff Tate whom were both incredibly nice. Being a major fan over the years and seeing them that many times i feel like i have grown to accept them as part of a my repritore just bummed i did not get a chance to see them a year or s...

Its Over & Done. Time to forget her and get back out there

Readers; Hey everyone I hope all's going great in you're world's. Its now 12:17 in the morning just got home from Roaring Springs which I got in for free so that was fun but I found myself dwelling on what I didn't have; what had come to a close; that being the relationship with Jolene and I. Hell it was an even shorter relationship than the one with my last ex at this point I think I might be something of a plague. So many people are like you are awesome blah blah blah but of course what the fuck else are they going to say? Over these past weeks I learned I flunked my summer math class so that makes me feel overjoyed!  Hell at this point I am pretty sure I will get out of college when I am maybe thirty years old. At this point in my life I seriously am left wondering again what do I have to truly offer a woman seriously in a substantial sustaining relationship. I mean I still live with my parents while going to college. I have a part time job that somewhat pays the...

Still alive, Two years, wedding stuff, nearing the end of this semester, a year at Rc Willey

Readers, Hey everyone I hope you're doing great. On my end, should be hitting the books but taking some time to write a new blog entry. Its funny how time gets away from you and you come to realize you once again went a whole month without issuing a new one. I know I keep talking about how I will write a new one more regularly than life gets in the way with work and school and I forget to get on here and write one up. Its funny years ago this started out as an avenue to help me heal from past hurts and has helped me to move forward (just maybe because things for the most part are going more sanely in my life I don't feel the need to write these as often). Today is the two year anniversary of being together with Ruth. I still can't believe two years ago I had basically given up on dating because I found that all everyone wanted was just a hook up and I wanted something more serious. Ironically I stayed on Meet Me, which by now god only knows has probably changed names an...