Skip to main content

A pinch of reality and a pinch of not sure anymore makes for an excellent soup

So since yesterday alot of emotions swirled around and are still swirling around as we speak. Essentially Trish and I had a normal conversation (we talked, we laughed, and we joked and even exchanged text pics) yesterday than came the one that night in which I asked her to come stay at my place on Friday night. When she told me she did not want to. I pursued it like a wild animal wanting to get the meat of it. Hell at the time I didn't truly even understand why but now I do though.

Deep down through all of this confusion and not knowing I have come to realize that deep down I somewhere along the line fell out of love with Trisha. For me admitting this is the hardest thing but its true though. Do I still care alot about her? Do I still like her? The answer to both of those questions are yes without a doubt I do that is why this is so damn hard to admit for me. Long ago I accepted the reality that not many people read this and that is fine. Maybe someday somebody will stumble upon this than they will have a ton of reading to do about the circle of things that has lead to whatever point in life I am at in that magic moment

Though for once in my life I am completely unsure of whether her and I will ever be an item again. Its strange and i wish i could peer into a giant crystal ball and see my future that would make life alot easier. Her words dangle in my brain, "Chris what if at the end we don't get back together?" (not direct quote mind you but close enough) and it hit me I don't know with that in mind to an extent I need to start truly taking steps back.

Its truly surreal for me though. Tomorrow would be exactly 5 months for Trish and I. Kind of one of those well that was fun lol Time to move on. Def need to do something tomorrow to distract myself from that reality! I am thinking hanging out with my friends is in order at least Friday night that is. Than Saturday its down to school to work on good old math until I can't see straight.

Mmm Easter will be spent with the family. Can I say how easy that will be? Naw we shall see its interesting still some days I am struck hard by things and than other times not so much. But on the good side though its a celebration of the day Jesus rose from the grave. Not waxing religious here just saying there is a whole lot more to Easter than just myself and my own personal issues

Things I am certain of even with all the uncertainty is that I do like Trisha. Trisha is gorgeous. Trisha has a wonderful smile/laugh. If we do not end up together whoever she ends up is very lucky to have such a real girl who truly will care about them with each part of her being. She goes above and beyond for the people she cares about in her life friend or boyfriend. If we do try again we will have to start over over there will be no just picking up the pieces with this and going forward. As far as telling her I love her love her as in really love her with all my heart will take time.

Hope you enjoyed this trip inside my mind. Hope all is well in your worlds. With this I am off and i will catch ya on the flip side

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

\\\\Feeling empty tonight

Readers: Hey everyone I hope all's going great in you're world's. Checked my facebook page earlier and got a post from my best friend Jared Lewis who first got me into Queensryche years ago saying that Geoff Tate broke up with the band Queensryche and they are no more. Now apparently the rest of the band has recruited another singer but that won't be the same though without Geoff Tate. Apparently I do not have my photographs on here from my photo album it must be on the older laptop so i will have to grab those off of there. This is going to be a shorter blog here or a tribute of sorts but nevertheless they are the best band and i've seen them a total of eight different times and even had the pleasure of meeting Scott Rockenfield and Geoff Tate whom were both incredibly nice. Being a major fan over the years and seeing them that many times i feel like i have grown to accept them as part of a my repritore just bummed i did not get a chance to see them a year or s...

Its Over & Done. Time to forget her and get back out there

Readers; Hey everyone I hope all's going great in you're world's. Its now 12:17 in the morning just got home from Roaring Springs which I got in for free so that was fun but I found myself dwelling on what I didn't have; what had come to a close; that being the relationship with Jolene and I. Hell it was an even shorter relationship than the one with my last ex at this point I think I might be something of a plague. So many people are like you are awesome blah blah blah but of course what the fuck else are they going to say? Over these past weeks I learned I flunked my summer math class so that makes me feel overjoyed!  Hell at this point I am pretty sure I will get out of college when I am maybe thirty years old. At this point in my life I seriously am left wondering again what do I have to truly offer a woman seriously in a substantial sustaining relationship. I mean I still live with my parents while going to college. I have a part time job that somewhat pays the...

Still alive, Two years, wedding stuff, nearing the end of this semester, a year at Rc Willey

Readers, Hey everyone I hope you're doing great. On my end, should be hitting the books but taking some time to write a new blog entry. Its funny how time gets away from you and you come to realize you once again went a whole month without issuing a new one. I know I keep talking about how I will write a new one more regularly than life gets in the way with work and school and I forget to get on here and write one up. Its funny years ago this started out as an avenue to help me heal from past hurts and has helped me to move forward (just maybe because things for the most part are going more sanely in my life I don't feel the need to write these as often). Today is the two year anniversary of being together with Ruth. I still can't believe two years ago I had basically given up on dating because I found that all everyone wanted was just a hook up and I wanted something more serious. Ironically I stayed on Meet Me, which by now god only knows has probably changed names an...