Skip to main content

Can I?

Readers:

Hey everyone I hope all's going great in you're world's. On my end I am full of wonder and doubt which I know isn't exactly the grounds for a job well done but there you go? I am on the cusp right now of starting Math 160 and taking it during the summer. During the regular semester it annihilated me entirely. Feels like I am so close to graduating yet so far away from it all. Right now if anything felt so unobtainable it is truly now more than ever. My mind is plagued with thoughts of failing, thoughts of not graduating, thoughts of not getting a great job, thoughts of the end of a relationship in the blink of an eye.

Success in school, success in a job, solid money coming in all of these different things I know will enable me to live life to its fullest. Fullest being the ability to go out there and enjoy vacations, keep this relationship going solidly with Jolene and really be happy mentally knowing that I succeeded with school. My brothers are married and have great jobs. That's what I want more than ever to graduate from college and get that great job and really get married and start a life with somebody.

The easiest way to say it is this! DOUBT SUCKS. The not knowing of things I am plagued with wondering how this job with go as well. As a dear friend put it to me the other day, "Changes" are what make life complicated and leave you feeling helpless like you can't find a solid place to grab onto.

Love the fact that I have such a loving a supportive family and secondly such a loving and supportive girlfriend. In moments like these they give me strength but I don't want to let them down and everyone else down around me as well because that is what I feel like i'll be doing. Hell I know they don't entirely feel that way but part of me does though it slips through my mind like a giant snake its tail rattling away fangs ready to bite.

Just eight weeks and part of me knows I can do this but still there is that plaguing question that races through all of our minds sometimes i think can I? So please keep me in your prayers that would be wonderful. For now I am off tonight I have class from 6 to 7:50 Monday through Thursday. I'll be living in the math lab and now I need to find a solid tutor as well to help out as well so i'll be working on that for sure. With all that said i'll catch ya on the flip side


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

\\\\Feeling empty tonight

Readers: Hey everyone I hope all's going great in you're world's. Checked my facebook page earlier and got a post from my best friend Jared Lewis who first got me into Queensryche years ago saying that Geoff Tate broke up with the band Queensryche and they are no more. Now apparently the rest of the band has recruited another singer but that won't be the same though without Geoff Tate. Apparently I do not have my photographs on here from my photo album it must be on the older laptop so i will have to grab those off of there. This is going to be a shorter blog here or a tribute of sorts but nevertheless they are the best band and i've seen them a total of eight different times and even had the pleasure of meeting Scott Rockenfield and Geoff Tate whom were both incredibly nice. Being a major fan over the years and seeing them that many times i feel like i have grown to accept them as part of a my repritore just bummed i did not get a chance to see them a year or s...

Its Over & Done. Time to forget her and get back out there

Readers; Hey everyone I hope all's going great in you're world's. Its now 12:17 in the morning just got home from Roaring Springs which I got in for free so that was fun but I found myself dwelling on what I didn't have; what had come to a close; that being the relationship with Jolene and I. Hell it was an even shorter relationship than the one with my last ex at this point I think I might be something of a plague. So many people are like you are awesome blah blah blah but of course what the fuck else are they going to say? Over these past weeks I learned I flunked my summer math class so that makes me feel overjoyed!  Hell at this point I am pretty sure I will get out of college when I am maybe thirty years old. At this point in my life I seriously am left wondering again what do I have to truly offer a woman seriously in a substantial sustaining relationship. I mean I still live with my parents while going to college. I have a part time job that somewhat pays the...

Sometimes its a two cup of coffee morning

Readers: Hey everyone I hope all's going good in you're worlds. This morning I am sitting here drinking my first cup of coffee and must be getting old because I was up until oneish that is until my brain finally quit working and let me sleep prior to that skyped with my girl which was nice to relax and just talk to her after another long day of working on math; but i am thinking wow I am tired should have hit the hay earlier. Wow I didn't think i'd ever be saying that...ever ever you are talking to the night owl of night owls. Or at least maybe once upon a time I was the night owl now its just I stay up reading and most mornings I am like okay I got this so i don't even think about it (thinking the second might be the case). Oh and this morning before I get going I thought of a random little coffee jingle/poem/i don't even know but here you go I am thinking most people can appreciate this:  ‎"Coffee...Coffee...Coffee. There is nothing quite like you n...