Skip to main content

The Big 100

Readers,

Hey everyone I hope all's going well in you're world's. I can't believe it this is the 100th blog! I really tried to think about what I could do to amp things up some. Maybe hire some dancing girls to do a live video, do a live blog from the top of the empire state building, or lastly do a thousand frog hops along the golden gate bridge. But let's face it the first one would require a lot of money and also decided my girlfriend as awesome as she is probably wouldn't be two cool with that so I nixed it. Secondly even getting to the top of the empire state building in the first place would be neigh if not impossible and i'd probably land myself in jail. Lastly a thousand frog hops as epic as it may well be along the golden gate bridge I think also might make me a hopper for life and that does not sound like fun at all.

I know not everyone comments on what I do write but I want to take a moment and thank you for reading it because yes I notice the numbers of people who read them and it makes me smile to think someone wants to take the time in their no doubt busy day to make me a part of their lives. You guys make my day and you guys are the reason I continue to write these. Of course I also write them because it helps me in ways clear the thoughts from my head. To those people who follow this you guys rock! From my good friend Amy to my friend David to a good friend of mine who apparently is following me though I don't have a feeling she reads these anymore *shrugs* If she still does cool if not no worries.

Yesterday I worked on math for a total of eight hours and stopped only because the next cup of coffee wouldn't clear the fog out of my brain and as much as I wanted to stay up and read and relax at that point my brain was ready to crash so I crashed hard. The day before that I just unwinded and relaxed watched the movie De Ja Vu and ultimately went downtown Boise with my good friend David Blake to take photographs of the mainstreet mile which was a truly fun event to photograph. I feel like I got a lot of awesome shots and well had a lot of fun and realized how much I have missed the photo adventures which as of late haven't really had much time with considering I am busy with school.

Stoked for September 15th I am going to Uproar Festival at the Idaho Center with my girlfriend Jolene all told it was $45.00/ ticket but no doubt it will be worth it and besides the money will make up itself and I get to have an incredible time with my girl and hope my good friend Randy can make it there as well. A full day of bands Staind, Godsmack, POD, Papa Roach, Adeleta's Way and Shinedown as the main bands and lots of others as well. Can't wait I know for sure Godsmack and Shinedown are incredible live i've never seen the others in concert though.

I am looking forward to working at Gourdman's in meridian this Monday and Wednesday. I am even more exciting for the store to open. Overall so far it seems like it will be an great place to work and a lot of fun with great managers. So in between that i'll also be going to my night class which should work out perfectly and i'll be working while going to school this fall. I'll be able to do it because I am only taking one class this next semester

Right now listening to Shinedown and getting back to work on math. Thanks again for keeping up with what I write. I'll catch ya on the flip side

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

\\\\Feeling empty tonight

Readers: Hey everyone I hope all's going great in you're world's. Checked my facebook page earlier and got a post from my best friend Jared Lewis who first got me into Queensryche years ago saying that Geoff Tate broke up with the band Queensryche and they are no more. Now apparently the rest of the band has recruited another singer but that won't be the same though without Geoff Tate. Apparently I do not have my photographs on here from my photo album it must be on the older laptop so i will have to grab those off of there. This is going to be a shorter blog here or a tribute of sorts but nevertheless they are the best band and i've seen them a total of eight different times and even had the pleasure of meeting Scott Rockenfield and Geoff Tate whom were both incredibly nice. Being a major fan over the years and seeing them that many times i feel like i have grown to accept them as part of a my repritore just bummed i did not get a chance to see them a year or s...

Its Over & Done. Time to forget her and get back out there

Readers; Hey everyone I hope all's going great in you're world's. Its now 12:17 in the morning just got home from Roaring Springs which I got in for free so that was fun but I found myself dwelling on what I didn't have; what had come to a close; that being the relationship with Jolene and I. Hell it was an even shorter relationship than the one with my last ex at this point I think I might be something of a plague. So many people are like you are awesome blah blah blah but of course what the fuck else are they going to say? Over these past weeks I learned I flunked my summer math class so that makes me feel overjoyed!  Hell at this point I am pretty sure I will get out of college when I am maybe thirty years old. At this point in my life I seriously am left wondering again what do I have to truly offer a woman seriously in a substantial sustaining relationship. I mean I still live with my parents while going to college. I have a part time job that somewhat pays the...

Wow ten years later...time for that reflection thing

Readers, Hey everyone I hope all is going great with you. On my end, I am still trying to tackle this online math class which feels like it'll never get done. I am so close but not close enough. Today is ten years since I graduated high school in 2004 and started right up at Boise State. Which of course lends itself to some reflecting on what I have accomplished, what's happened to me and just how far I have really come. I've been through what feels like a hell of a lot of bad relationships but thankfully seem to no doubt have found the one. We've now been together for four months and I have no doubt we will be together much longer! Its the school thing and not completing it that's killing me though. I look around me and am friends with a lot of people who I went to high school with and they've graduated and have great jobs. Here I am going on almost two years working in retail at Gordmans. Don't get me wrong, I like it, but I am a cashier though. Interv...