Skip to main content

When in doubt don't over think it and its backkk to the land of school


Hey my readers how goes it? As I wrote on August 7th things are looking up and they continue to do so. Overall i have learned several things about myself and continue to do so. The biggest thing of all is this I say I am burnt out on love and for once in my life its completely true. That needy part of me screams you need somebody Chris to be happy but the reality is very different from that! The truth of the matter is I do not need somebody to be happy. Eventually when I work myself out with all my kinks and figure out myself more and figure out what I want in life than i will pursue romance and love with a kind of wild drive like no other. Billy Madison reminds us that its time to go back to school.

Next week its back to Boise State for me in a semester that I will rock. Right here you are seeing a resolve to really knock math out of the park and all my other classes as well. There will be no failing this semester i am going to put my one hundred and fifty thousand percent into it. Yes, i realize it usually goes up to about 100 percent effort but that isn't enough in this case. My goal is to truly understand Pre Calculus and to borrow a cliche phrase make it my bitch so to speak. I am content for once in my life that I have many wonderful friends out there who'd go that extra mile for me and beyond.

A dear friend told me a few days ago, "Chris you do believe in Love and that is what makes you so much different" and yes she has a point I do on some level believe in it but am going to take a major break from it though for a while now and really focus on school and than after that eventually eventually get back out there. But though this time I want a more open relationship that is something i have come to realize in all of this which is probably nuts maybe but i think its the way to go; because as a person you are always learning how to please your partner and that is what this would be for me doing just that because when i am with somebody i want to please them entirely.

In the past week or so i have watched several damn good movies too Paul, Limitless, Dylan Dogg and just downloaded the movie The Conspirator will let everyone know how it is. Hope all is well on your ends of the world. I'll catch ya on the flip side

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

\\\\Feeling empty tonight

Readers: Hey everyone I hope all's going great in you're world's. Checked my facebook page earlier and got a post from my best friend Jared Lewis who first got me into Queensryche years ago saying that Geoff Tate broke up with the band Queensryche and they are no more. Now apparently the rest of the band has recruited another singer but that won't be the same though without Geoff Tate. Apparently I do not have my photographs on here from my photo album it must be on the older laptop so i will have to grab those off of there. This is going to be a shorter blog here or a tribute of sorts but nevertheless they are the best band and i've seen them a total of eight different times and even had the pleasure of meeting Scott Rockenfield and Geoff Tate whom were both incredibly nice. Being a major fan over the years and seeing them that many times i feel like i have grown to accept them as part of a my repritore just bummed i did not get a chance to see them a year or s...

Its Over & Done. Time to forget her and get back out there

Readers; Hey everyone I hope all's going great in you're world's. Its now 12:17 in the morning just got home from Roaring Springs which I got in for free so that was fun but I found myself dwelling on what I didn't have; what had come to a close; that being the relationship with Jolene and I. Hell it was an even shorter relationship than the one with my last ex at this point I think I might be something of a plague. So many people are like you are awesome blah blah blah but of course what the fuck else are they going to say? Over these past weeks I learned I flunked my summer math class so that makes me feel overjoyed!  Hell at this point I am pretty sure I will get out of college when I am maybe thirty years old. At this point in my life I seriously am left wondering again what do I have to truly offer a woman seriously in a substantial sustaining relationship. I mean I still live with my parents while going to college. I have a part time job that somewhat pays the...

Still alive, Two years, wedding stuff, nearing the end of this semester, a year at Rc Willey

Readers, Hey everyone I hope you're doing great. On my end, should be hitting the books but taking some time to write a new blog entry. Its funny how time gets away from you and you come to realize you once again went a whole month without issuing a new one. I know I keep talking about how I will write a new one more regularly than life gets in the way with work and school and I forget to get on here and write one up. Its funny years ago this started out as an avenue to help me heal from past hurts and has helped me to move forward (just maybe because things for the most part are going more sanely in my life I don't feel the need to write these as often). Today is the two year anniversary of being together with Ruth. I still can't believe two years ago I had basically given up on dating because I found that all everyone wanted was just a hook up and I wanted something more serious. Ironically I stayed on Meet Me, which by now god only knows has probably changed names an...