Skip to main content

A Pot Of Coffee And Determination To Beat this math and stats once and for all

Readers:

Hey everyone I hope all is going great in you're world's. Its now 10:01 pm and I am sitting here hot cup of coffee beside me at the kitchen counter writing away on my lap top listening to the newest Tim Mcgraw album: "Two Lanes Of Freedom"; like every other album in the past its another solid one well worth checking out. There is a full pot of coffee set and ready to be guzzled which there is no doubt I will do before the morning becomes too young.

In a few days I have a first exam in Business Statistics and I have an first exam in calculus which as many of you know are my nemeses; I won't let this be a failed fourth time in math and a failed third time with stats. Knocked out the take home problem portion of my statistics test in its entirety being able to utilize excel its a lot easier overall instead of all this emphasis on being a stats expert like at Boise State where you had too know every single formula and be able to pull them out of you're head and put them exasperatedly to work! One portion down and the second portion I am taking will be an understanding part as in the concepts and the definitions which I am feeling really good about overall but still need to work hard so I can make this an A! Following the stats exam I have my math exam and overall I am feeling fairly well about it considering there will be no extended power rule problems or no mixed power and chain and everything else together problems and we get a formula sheet for the exam which rocks

Can't wait until Friday comes around after my exams I will be celebrating in my own way by relaxing doing some reading, editing some photographs I took now that my lap top is working properly and add the official logo onto them, and lastly watch the latest episode of The Walking Dead. Little ways of rewarding myself but than it will be right back to work on my school work and also finding another job as well considering I am still getting no hours at all at work.

Well first cup of coffee is almost finished time to top it off I feel a long night slash early morning coming on and coffee will do just the trick to keep me awake and going strong. Right now its 11:34; here goes nothing! I'll keep ya on the flip side

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

\\\\Feeling empty tonight

Readers: Hey everyone I hope all's going great in you're world's. Checked my facebook page earlier and got a post from my best friend Jared Lewis who first got me into Queensryche years ago saying that Geoff Tate broke up with the band Queensryche and they are no more. Now apparently the rest of the band has recruited another singer but that won't be the same though without Geoff Tate. Apparently I do not have my photographs on here from my photo album it must be on the older laptop so i will have to grab those off of there. This is going to be a shorter blog here or a tribute of sorts but nevertheless they are the best band and i've seen them a total of eight different times and even had the pleasure of meeting Scott Rockenfield and Geoff Tate whom were both incredibly nice. Being a major fan over the years and seeing them that many times i feel like i have grown to accept them as part of a my repritore just bummed i did not get a chance to see them a year or s...

Its Over & Done. Time to forget her and get back out there

Readers; Hey everyone I hope all's going great in you're world's. Its now 12:17 in the morning just got home from Roaring Springs which I got in for free so that was fun but I found myself dwelling on what I didn't have; what had come to a close; that being the relationship with Jolene and I. Hell it was an even shorter relationship than the one with my last ex at this point I think I might be something of a plague. So many people are like you are awesome blah blah blah but of course what the fuck else are they going to say? Over these past weeks I learned I flunked my summer math class so that makes me feel overjoyed!  Hell at this point I am pretty sure I will get out of college when I am maybe thirty years old. At this point in my life I seriously am left wondering again what do I have to truly offer a woman seriously in a substantial sustaining relationship. I mean I still live with my parents while going to college. I have a part time job that somewhat pays the...

Still alive, Two years, wedding stuff, nearing the end of this semester, a year at Rc Willey

Readers, Hey everyone I hope you're doing great. On my end, should be hitting the books but taking some time to write a new blog entry. Its funny how time gets away from you and you come to realize you once again went a whole month without issuing a new one. I know I keep talking about how I will write a new one more regularly than life gets in the way with work and school and I forget to get on here and write one up. Its funny years ago this started out as an avenue to help me heal from past hurts and has helped me to move forward (just maybe because things for the most part are going more sanely in my life I don't feel the need to write these as often). Today is the two year anniversary of being together with Ruth. I still can't believe two years ago I had basically given up on dating because I found that all everyone wanted was just a hook up and I wanted something more serious. Ironically I stayed on Meet Me, which by now god only knows has probably changed names an...