Skip to main content

Time to sort out my thoughts and a little wish

Readers:

Hey everyone I hope all's well in you're worlds. So essentially I am on the cusp of a long day of studying to continue to pour this math 160 stuff into my brain and make it stick like Molasses which should cement it in there nicely and that combined with my political science material as well. Come Monday it will be a back to back 8 o'clock math and that followed by a mad brain dash to Political Science. No doubt after those tests I'll be ready to just relax and do absolutely nothing and of course pray I get that C in math and nail a solid A or B in political science.

God I love this girl so damn much; what I am realizing is how much I wish I could hear about either job opportunity sooner and start the money flowing in instantly but of course it won't flow instantly though that's wishful. Come this next week I've been incredibly excited to get Light Room 4 but I believe i'll be forgoing it instead so that I can afford to bring Jolene out here to see me (paying at least one way!) so instead of getting the program i'll be waiting a tad bit longer. Its rough being so far away from one another. On the car front i'll be putting money towards insurance so that I can get out on the road which of course will also require money to pay for gas *crosses fingers* Wish I was hearing about the Internship opportunity sooner and whether or not I get the job with Walmart since than I've also applied for a Rite aid Internship, Dick's Sporting Goods, and lastly a sales position at Sprint (pays 9 bucks an hour plus commission).

This world creates a world of instant gratification because you need money for this, money for that and money for that other thing nothing comes free and I am fine with that i've accepted that now things on my end just need to come through in a big way hopefully in the fashion of a job. On my end as well just in case prior to hearing anything about the job i'll be applying at a lot more places as well. At this point hell maybe working two jobs this summer would be the way too go lol Not that I would have much of a social life though but eh I guess i'd have money built up to afford to do things that I wouldn't have time to do. This past weekend I put five dollars down on the new Max Payne game which I am stoked for that should be an incredibly sick game.

Don't entirely know why I started writing this out so forgive me just some current thoughts inside my head that needed sorting out. We'll see I am for sure signed up to take my business statistics class in the fall so maybe i'll do the working thing while going to school that could maybe work itself out in my favor. The pain right now is those unknowns; knowing those unknowns would make life a lot easier. Well with that sorted out i'll catch ya on the flip side


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

\\\\Feeling empty tonight

Readers: Hey everyone I hope all's going great in you're world's. Checked my facebook page earlier and got a post from my best friend Jared Lewis who first got me into Queensryche years ago saying that Geoff Tate broke up with the band Queensryche and they are no more. Now apparently the rest of the band has recruited another singer but that won't be the same though without Geoff Tate. Apparently I do not have my photographs on here from my photo album it must be on the older laptop so i will have to grab those off of there. This is going to be a shorter blog here or a tribute of sorts but nevertheless they are the best band and i've seen them a total of eight different times and even had the pleasure of meeting Scott Rockenfield and Geoff Tate whom were both incredibly nice. Being a major fan over the years and seeing them that many times i feel like i have grown to accept them as part of a my repritore just bummed i did not get a chance to see them a year or s...

Its Over & Done. Time to forget her and get back out there

Readers; Hey everyone I hope all's going great in you're world's. Its now 12:17 in the morning just got home from Roaring Springs which I got in for free so that was fun but I found myself dwelling on what I didn't have; what had come to a close; that being the relationship with Jolene and I. Hell it was an even shorter relationship than the one with my last ex at this point I think I might be something of a plague. So many people are like you are awesome blah blah blah but of course what the fuck else are they going to say? Over these past weeks I learned I flunked my summer math class so that makes me feel overjoyed!  Hell at this point I am pretty sure I will get out of college when I am maybe thirty years old. At this point in my life I seriously am left wondering again what do I have to truly offer a woman seriously in a substantial sustaining relationship. I mean I still live with my parents while going to college. I have a part time job that somewhat pays the...

Wow ten years later...time for that reflection thing

Readers, Hey everyone I hope all is going great with you. On my end, I am still trying to tackle this online math class which feels like it'll never get done. I am so close but not close enough. Today is ten years since I graduated high school in 2004 and started right up at Boise State. Which of course lends itself to some reflecting on what I have accomplished, what's happened to me and just how far I have really come. I've been through what feels like a hell of a lot of bad relationships but thankfully seem to no doubt have found the one. We've now been together for four months and I have no doubt we will be together much longer! Its the school thing and not completing it that's killing me though. I look around me and am friends with a lot of people who I went to high school with and they've graduated and have great jobs. Here I am going on almost two years working in retail at Gordmans. Don't get me wrong, I like it, but I am a cashier though. Interv...