Skip to main content

Hello good bye that's how it goes sometimes

Its going on 1:04 in the morning and like a kind of irony its now crystal clear Trisha moved on in a big way. Several months after her and I were finished she has found someone else lol A kind of funny he he comes to mind as we joked before we posted it on facebook, "ooo its official they are dating on facebook" but of course I guess i shouldn't expect any less from her though its how it goes sometimes clearly and not everything is in your control or hands or whatever.

That's that I guess as I sit here and contemplate and wonder why I ever felt any sort of emotions for her at all? Furthermore wondering if the four-five months were even anything real. Considering how quickly she moved on just like that. Oh well those are answers better left unanswered. At this point I just really want my stuff back and really don't want anything to do with her at all after everything oils itself out.

In the real world I just started up at summer school biology and so far that seems to be going really good its just going really incredibly fast. So requires alot of actual studying outside of class because the class kind of goes far too fast to actually take solid notes. My first exam in class is actually this coming Tuesday so wish me luck! Happy news tomorrow going to hang out with my best friend Jared and his wife they just came in from Idaho

Furthermore coming up here June 28th Queensryche's new album is coming out and the first several tracks I have heard so far I am really liking a ton. But than again I am for sure a die hard Queensryche fan i have seen them eight times in concert and met Geoff Tate the lead singer and Scott Rockenfield as well. Was incredibly impressed with how down to earth Geoff was.

Out of all of this crazily enough I am even more determined to find that person to love. The hopeless romantic has oddly enough taken a firmer hold on things. Eventually down the road i want to get married and have a few children and live in a wonderful home etc but of course I am not so traditional that i cannot split up cooking with that person etc. Its an open road and I am just going to work on finding myself really because that is what will attract others ultimately that i understand more of myself.

Well for now I am going to cut this off. Potentially get some of that sleep eye. Hope all is well in your world's. I'll catch ya on the flip side

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

\\\\Feeling empty tonight

Readers: Hey everyone I hope all's going great in you're world's. Checked my facebook page earlier and got a post from my best friend Jared Lewis who first got me into Queensryche years ago saying that Geoff Tate broke up with the band Queensryche and they are no more. Now apparently the rest of the band has recruited another singer but that won't be the same though without Geoff Tate. Apparently I do not have my photographs on here from my photo album it must be on the older laptop so i will have to grab those off of there. This is going to be a shorter blog here or a tribute of sorts but nevertheless they are the best band and i've seen them a total of eight different times and even had the pleasure of meeting Scott Rockenfield and Geoff Tate whom were both incredibly nice. Being a major fan over the years and seeing them that many times i feel like i have grown to accept them as part of a my repritore just bummed i did not get a chance to see them a year or s...

Its Over & Done. Time to forget her and get back out there

Readers; Hey everyone I hope all's going great in you're world's. Its now 12:17 in the morning just got home from Roaring Springs which I got in for free so that was fun but I found myself dwelling on what I didn't have; what had come to a close; that being the relationship with Jolene and I. Hell it was an even shorter relationship than the one with my last ex at this point I think I might be something of a plague. So many people are like you are awesome blah blah blah but of course what the fuck else are they going to say? Over these past weeks I learned I flunked my summer math class so that makes me feel overjoyed!  Hell at this point I am pretty sure I will get out of college when I am maybe thirty years old. At this point in my life I seriously am left wondering again what do I have to truly offer a woman seriously in a substantial sustaining relationship. I mean I still live with my parents while going to college. I have a part time job that somewhat pays the...

Wow ten years later...time for that reflection thing

Readers, Hey everyone I hope all is going great with you. On my end, I am still trying to tackle this online math class which feels like it'll never get done. I am so close but not close enough. Today is ten years since I graduated high school in 2004 and started right up at Boise State. Which of course lends itself to some reflecting on what I have accomplished, what's happened to me and just how far I have really come. I've been through what feels like a hell of a lot of bad relationships but thankfully seem to no doubt have found the one. We've now been together for four months and I have no doubt we will be together much longer! Its the school thing and not completing it that's killing me though. I look around me and am friends with a lot of people who I went to high school with and they've graduated and have great jobs. Here I am going on almost two years working in retail at Gordmans. Don't get me wrong, I like it, but I am a cashier though. Interv...