Skip to main content

"Stop overthinking things", a new mantra I have to repeat daily but somedays its harder than others

Readers,

Hey everyone I hope all is going great in your world's. On my end, right now I am sitting here listening to the newest Katy Perry album which is really solid, she is incredibly talented. Since writing my previous post about my father's cancer and feeling helpless I have an update of sorts on things. So it looks like the cancer is 100 % treatable which is great and more than likely he will be going to the Mayo Clinic where they have apparently the best surgeon in the country for pancreatic and liver surgery (which are apparently incredibly specialized). So, he will be in great hands when he does go its looking like at the beginning of November or so. The shittiest part of the whole deal, is that while, he will be getting the best care possible, I cannot afford to take off and go to Minnesota to support my mom. So there is some good news in there somewhere at least

This past weekend, I went downtown Boise with my ex Trisha whom I previously talked about in past entries. In fact she is probably one of those ex's whose breakup hit me the hardest as you all know if you go back and review past posts. Since those days her and I have made up with one another and are friends so no bad mouthing her is necessary. But, I also realized, that on some level, whether it was just me being lonely and wanting somebody that I simply just read way too damned much into her asking me to go with her to the "Witches Ball" that she's one of those that sort of got away. Looking back on that night now with a clearer head I think I got dressed up in hopes of somehow impressing an ex girlfriend which is insane right? Hell, I don't fucking know right now....but with having nobody it just felt nice to be recognized by somebody. Okay avoiding patronizing myself right now but that is probably just it. We talked things out after I got my stuff and I feel slightly better but at the same time I feel like I was an total ass that night though (I wish I could write this and somehow put things into a good light but I guess we're not perfect and I am very raw even more so then i realized).

When the whole world feels like it is falling apart friends come through and in this case this past weekend that was Noelle and I cannot thank her enough for pulling me aside and including me in things. When clearly all all I wanted to do is just run away and hide from the world. (Mm so thank you so so much, hope you don't mind me including you directly in this) 

They say you learn from situations and I'd say clearly while I have moved forward to a degree and found myself I haven't spent enough time doing so. I'd like to think I am ready for the dating world but on some level clearly I am not yet, I am very rough around the edges. Ultimately I hope one of these days to find someone that really takes the time to get to know me and also loves me even though I am far from the most perfect person in the world (wow this is a lot more insightful and raw then I intended it to be). But alas this about clearing my head out and tossing it out there. Mm hell who knows maybe this will actually help somebody else out there. Hopefully you don't judge me, its the only thing I can hope for

With that being said I am going to close this for now and get to work on Finance, I have two quizzes to knock out this morning then I am hopefully going to go work out this afternoon or so *smiles* Oh and I am looking forward to doing a photo shoot with my friend Jordan Anderson and his finance Kelsey. Mm and its a beautiful fall day maybe a nice walk will be in order. I'll catch ya on the flip side

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Its Over & Done. Time to forget her and get back out there

Readers; Hey everyone I hope all's going great in you're world's. Its now 12:17 in the morning just got home from Roaring Springs which I got in for free so that was fun but I found myself dwelling on what I didn't have; what had come to a close; that being the relationship with Jolene and I. Hell it was an even shorter relationship than the one with my last ex at this point I think I might be something of a plague. So many people are like you are awesome blah blah blah but of course what the fuck else are they going to say? Over these past weeks I learned I flunked my summer math class so that makes me feel overjoyed!  Hell at this point I am pretty sure I will get out of college when I am maybe thirty years old. At this point in my life I seriously am left wondering again what do I have to truly offer a woman seriously in a substantial sustaining relationship. I mean I still live with my parents while going to college. I have a part time job that somewhat pays the

Is It True?

Readers: Hey everybody I hope all is well in your world's. I am writing a latest update of things seeing as how earlier today I asked her why she suddenly blocked me with out any word at all. Hell its funny how in the end I told myself over and over again knowing wouldn't actually help but there you have it. One thing she said has continued to stay there at the fore front of my mind when she texted me back after essentially telling me that I worried too much, that I killed things that drunken night, that I am neurotic. Probably not exactly in those different words but that was the idea though than she stopped texting me again. Later out of the blue she texted me again telling me she was sorry but that how could she expect anything else out of things after the night when I screwed up like that. Oh and of course she also threw my words in my face saying essentially that i'd never be with a woman with a kid lol The funny he he ironic fucking thing is that I made it clear w

Wow ten years later...time for that reflection thing

Readers, Hey everyone I hope all is going great with you. On my end, I am still trying to tackle this online math class which feels like it'll never get done. I am so close but not close enough. Today is ten years since I graduated high school in 2004 and started right up at Boise State. Which of course lends itself to some reflecting on what I have accomplished, what's happened to me and just how far I have really come. I've been through what feels like a hell of a lot of bad relationships but thankfully seem to no doubt have found the one. We've now been together for four months and I have no doubt we will be together much longer! Its the school thing and not completing it that's killing me though. I look around me and am friends with a lot of people who I went to high school with and they've graduated and have great jobs. Here I am going on almost two years working in retail at Gordmans. Don't get me wrong, I like it, but I am a cashier though. Interv