Skip to main content

Its all about that first cup of coffee in the morning and my ritual that comes with it

Readers,

Hey everyone I know not much has probably changed in your world's in between my last blog but I decided to write another one based purely around coffee. Actual coffee not the GTA brand coffee. Those of you whom follow this know damned well that I need my coffee and secondly the importance of my morning ritual. Those who drink coffee more regularly I'd imagine probably have that ritual of their own. For me its relaxing doing nothing serious at all...just drinking my first two cups of coffee and doing anything but be productive. Productivity gets put on the back burner until I am finished then its go time

 Recently ie as of yesterday, for those who know and have read my blogs previously I do live with my folks while going to college. My mom changed brands of coffee she was buying and purchased some from Winco instead, the fill it yourself. Up to this point, I had gotten used to this rainforest brand coffee from Costco and thought it was okay and hell it was a lot better then what we had been drinking. But I didn't really realize how much my brain was essentially lying to me and saying, "Mm its delicious...this bitter taste doesn't exist". Suffice to say upon trying this new coffee I experienced that whole joy of drinking the first cup of coffee in the morning. That first cup should be an joyful and turning the brain on moment as well as being delicious as hell. If on some level you don't want to announce to the world like you would a new lover how damned good that cup of coffee is you are not drinking the right stuff.

As we speak, I am having my morning almost done with my two cups of coffee ritual and I am also listening to the new Panic! at the disco album "To Weird To Live, To Rare To Die". The opening song, Gospel is pretty potent and very powerful. It talks about finding you and once you find yourself you will also keep someone else close but if you don't know yourself let that person go and then when you're ready that person will come right back to you. Personally, I think this song holds a lot of truth about the world

Alas, I am digressing this whole thing is about coffee and the joy of drinking that first cup of coffee. Yes, I realize not everyone is a coffee drinker. But, the point of this is to talk about morning rituals and no I am not just talking about the morning whack lol What do you do in the morning to get the brain going?

With that back to work on Finance I am determined to get this stuff stuck inside my head. I'll catch ya on the flip side 


Comments

  1. My morning ritual isn't anything special, but I like to take about 20 mins every morning to hop on to Facebook and reada few blogs that I follow and see what the world is up to and I also take about another 20 mins if I have any extra time and read 3 or 4 stories from the newspaper, always at least one story from the front page of the Idaho Statesman and one from the sports section. Once I feel at least somewhat updated with the world, then it's go time for me and I start my day for real.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Its Over & Done. Time to forget her and get back out there

Readers; Hey everyone I hope all's going great in you're world's. Its now 12:17 in the morning just got home from Roaring Springs which I got in for free so that was fun but I found myself dwelling on what I didn't have; what had come to a close; that being the relationship with Jolene and I. Hell it was an even shorter relationship than the one with my last ex at this point I think I might be something of a plague. So many people are like you are awesome blah blah blah but of course what the fuck else are they going to say? Over these past weeks I learned I flunked my summer math class so that makes me feel overjoyed!  Hell at this point I am pretty sure I will get out of college when I am maybe thirty years old. At this point in my life I seriously am left wondering again what do I have to truly offer a woman seriously in a substantial sustaining relationship. I mean I still live with my parents while going to college. I have a part time job that somewhat pays the

Is It True?

Readers: Hey everybody I hope all is well in your world's. I am writing a latest update of things seeing as how earlier today I asked her why she suddenly blocked me with out any word at all. Hell its funny how in the end I told myself over and over again knowing wouldn't actually help but there you have it. One thing she said has continued to stay there at the fore front of my mind when she texted me back after essentially telling me that I worried too much, that I killed things that drunken night, that I am neurotic. Probably not exactly in those different words but that was the idea though than she stopped texting me again. Later out of the blue she texted me again telling me she was sorry but that how could she expect anything else out of things after the night when I screwed up like that. Oh and of course she also threw my words in my face saying essentially that i'd never be with a woman with a kid lol The funny he he ironic fucking thing is that I made it clear w

Wow ten years later...time for that reflection thing

Readers, Hey everyone I hope all is going great with you. On my end, I am still trying to tackle this online math class which feels like it'll never get done. I am so close but not close enough. Today is ten years since I graduated high school in 2004 and started right up at Boise State. Which of course lends itself to some reflecting on what I have accomplished, what's happened to me and just how far I have really come. I've been through what feels like a hell of a lot of bad relationships but thankfully seem to no doubt have found the one. We've now been together for four months and I have no doubt we will be together much longer! Its the school thing and not completing it that's killing me though. I look around me and am friends with a lot of people who I went to high school with and they've graduated and have great jobs. Here I am going on almost two years working in retail at Gordmans. Don't get me wrong, I like it, but I am a cashier though. Interv