Skip to main content

Its Over & Done. Time to forget her and get back out there

Readers;

Hey everyone I hope all's going great in you're world's. Its now 12:17 in the morning just got home from Roaring Springs which I got in for free so that was fun but I found myself dwelling on what I didn't have; what had come to a close; that being the relationship with Jolene and I. Hell it was an even shorter relationship than the one with my last ex at this point I think I might be something of a plague. So many people are like you are awesome blah blah blah but of course what the fuck else are they going to say?

Over these past weeks I learned I flunked my summer math class so that makes me feel overjoyed!  Hell at this point I am pretty sure I will get out of college when I am maybe thirty years old. At this point in my life I seriously am left wondering again what do I have to truly offer a woman seriously in a substantial sustaining relationship. I mean I still live with my parents while going to college. I have a part time job that somewhat pays the bills but nothing legit. I actually don't drive and that is because when I was younger I got used to my friend Randy driving. Right now I am actually studying my material so I can go get my license (its out there now the full truth and nothing but the truth).

Its just weird now because I was after my first time being engaged for once actually propose and marry this girl ie Jolene and at least that was in the cards but clearly it didn't work out that way. Eh she says in the end it was to find herself and be sure I am the one she wants to really spend the rest of her life with that is why she is doing this but we are separated and from the sounds of it she has already moved herself back out into the world of dating *twitch* While I am standing still pining for someone that is fucking done with things

Right now I feel like the whole world is out of kilter because I left the open friend with benefits world behind to seriously dedicate myself to a very serious relationship which ended badly. With this being less than seven months its time to institute some serious rules that I will stick to just in case:

1) Don't introduce the girl to my parents and or family until we are seriously dating for more than eight months

2) Don't utter the words I love you even if partially it feels right on some level until dating for more than eight months

3) Its okay to spoil the one you are dating but until its serious don't go over the top with some extravagant gift

4) Date someone you can openly communicate with

5) Absolutely do not air things on facebook with how you two are doing. Leave your status as single end of story. If someone knows you they will know what is going on

Mmm those seem like a solid five rules for dating and being in a relationship at least for the time being. This weekend or so we are exchanging things with one another and part of me thinks hey it would be nice to have one more great dinner together but we are done and at this point I am worried about doing something unwelcome. Forgive the f words on here just frustrated right now. Nor is all probably as bad either with myself etc that is just further frustrations. With time maybe I will heal but for now I am done with the dating scene for a good while that is.

I'll catch ya on the flip side

 

Comments

  1. Not sure if you really care about my opinion, but I think it is important for your friends and family to meet someone that you are dating. You should value the opinions of your friends and family. How will you tell if she is a good fit unless you do this. I don't think broadcasting your relationship is where things went wrong, sometimes people aren't meant to be together...and that is okay.

    I think your other rules are good, but not sure that you need "rules" in relationships. Just take things slower. You and I already had this discussion two girls ago. Don't jump right into things that should wait...I don't think saying "I love you" is the most important thing to wait on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very true you have a great point *smiles* Fair enough I really appreciate you. You are an incredible sister in law and thank you so so much for listening to me when I was grr like that

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Recognition, Meeting Aaron Paul and some good music

Readers, Hey everyone its been quite a while since I have joined you guys and hope everyone has been well in a longer absence. I don't know what it was exactly that made a light bulb come on inside my brain and say to me that, "Hey Chris you're losing sight of you!", a two by four needed to knock up aside my head to get this idea through to me but its there. In the past I used to work out regularly and even had a solid goal in mind but somewhere along the way I honestly stopped giving a shit about working out because on some level I realized that after everything I've been through on some level I wanted to make myself that guy that no woman would find attractive at all. Hell, I wouldn't say on any level that I have become the Pillsbury Dough Boy, but if I don't do something and honestly start working out and keeping track of my calories I am taking in I am going to be there by Christmas. This is going to be one of those that isn't really easy to re

Wow ten years later...time for that reflection thing

Readers, Hey everyone I hope all is going great with you. On my end, I am still trying to tackle this online math class which feels like it'll never get done. I am so close but not close enough. Today is ten years since I graduated high school in 2004 and started right up at Boise State. Which of course lends itself to some reflecting on what I have accomplished, what's happened to me and just how far I have really come. I've been through what feels like a hell of a lot of bad relationships but thankfully seem to no doubt have found the one. We've now been together for four months and I have no doubt we will be together much longer! Its the school thing and not completing it that's killing me though. I look around me and am friends with a lot of people who I went to high school with and they've graduated and have great jobs. Here I am going on almost two years working in retail at Gordmans. Don't get me wrong, I like it, but I am a cashier though. Interv

Is It True?

Readers: Hey everybody I hope all is well in your world's. I am writing a latest update of things seeing as how earlier today I asked her why she suddenly blocked me with out any word at all. Hell its funny how in the end I told myself over and over again knowing wouldn't actually help but there you have it. One thing she said has continued to stay there at the fore front of my mind when she texted me back after essentially telling me that I worried too much, that I killed things that drunken night, that I am neurotic. Probably not exactly in those different words but that was the idea though than she stopped texting me again. Later out of the blue she texted me again telling me she was sorry but that how could she expect anything else out of things after the night when I screwed up like that. Oh and of course she also threw my words in my face saying essentially that i'd never be with a woman with a kid lol The funny he he ironic fucking thing is that I made it clear w