Skip to main content

Bring On The Life

Readers:

Hey everyone I hope all is going great in you're world's. On my end with Jolene for once in my life after yesterday I feel like I am really moving forward now. Its funny how you are like yes I got this but part of your brain is still locked up in what could potentially be later down the road. We said a lot of hurtful things back and forth too one another initially but than I realized ultimately that while I want to be furious with her its not right she really and honestly truly is looking to find herself. She's a bad person despite what I may want to say but of course the whole being split up from her is still bitter sweet as ever though and always will be. There is no doubt that she will hold a special place in my heart.

Yesterday exchanged things with Jolene and than we went out to lunch at Goodwood bbq one more time and sat in our usual spot in the restaurant. Overall it was very nice but you know with everything being still fresh I wasn't in the greatest frame of mind *shrugs* In the end I am glad we went out to eat though and relaxed a bit because I realize her friendship is very important to me. Will we ever ever get back together down the road? I can't say for sure but anything is a strong possibility I am not about to exclude it.

Work these last few days has been constant and it feels like the general public has taken an extra dose of nutso I am going to equate it to the full moons we had the last few days. Yesterday was fairly lame I was let go early because work was so slow but oh well I was able to spoil myself yesterday bought myself a full size bottle of new acqua di gio which at Gourdman's for that size bottle it is 64 dollars vs anywhere above 100 dollars outside at places like Macy's. Hell after my discount it came to 34 dollars so I was like okay I am not turning this down.

I also spoiled myself with a new pair of sunglasses no surprise right they were a pair of plastic awesome Kenneth Cole Reaction sunglasses and this photograph is similar to the ones I got:

After work I hung out with my friend Travis and we went to the eagle bar the Gathering Place which was once an old drug store previously. I spoke to the owner and he agreed to allow me to do a photo shoot inside the bar now just have to put my thinking cap on and think of something to do with it. As a whole life is moving forward and I am grabbing hold in closing I have also been enjoying the latest Dean Koontz Odd Thomas novel it is awesome so far. 

Well I am going to cut this off here for now have plans to hang out with my friend Jordan and his girlfriend and some of their friends and go swimming this afternoon that should be a lot of fun for sure. I'll catch ya on the flip side 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Its Over & Done. Time to forget her and get back out there

Readers; Hey everyone I hope all's going great in you're world's. Its now 12:17 in the morning just got home from Roaring Springs which I got in for free so that was fun but I found myself dwelling on what I didn't have; what had come to a close; that being the relationship with Jolene and I. Hell it was an even shorter relationship than the one with my last ex at this point I think I might be something of a plague. So many people are like you are awesome blah blah blah but of course what the fuck else are they going to say? Over these past weeks I learned I flunked my summer math class so that makes me feel overjoyed!  Hell at this point I am pretty sure I will get out of college when I am maybe thirty years old. At this point in my life I seriously am left wondering again what do I have to truly offer a woman seriously in a substantial sustaining relationship. I mean I still live with my parents while going to college. I have a part time job that somewhat pays the

Is It True?

Readers: Hey everybody I hope all is well in your world's. I am writing a latest update of things seeing as how earlier today I asked her why she suddenly blocked me with out any word at all. Hell its funny how in the end I told myself over and over again knowing wouldn't actually help but there you have it. One thing she said has continued to stay there at the fore front of my mind when she texted me back after essentially telling me that I worried too much, that I killed things that drunken night, that I am neurotic. Probably not exactly in those different words but that was the idea though than she stopped texting me again. Later out of the blue she texted me again telling me she was sorry but that how could she expect anything else out of things after the night when I screwed up like that. Oh and of course she also threw my words in my face saying essentially that i'd never be with a woman with a kid lol The funny he he ironic fucking thing is that I made it clear w

Wow ten years later...time for that reflection thing

Readers, Hey everyone I hope all is going great with you. On my end, I am still trying to tackle this online math class which feels like it'll never get done. I am so close but not close enough. Today is ten years since I graduated high school in 2004 and started right up at Boise State. Which of course lends itself to some reflecting on what I have accomplished, what's happened to me and just how far I have really come. I've been through what feels like a hell of a lot of bad relationships but thankfully seem to no doubt have found the one. We've now been together for four months and I have no doubt we will be together much longer! Its the school thing and not completing it that's killing me though. I look around me and am friends with a lot of people who I went to high school with and they've graduated and have great jobs. Here I am going on almost two years working in retail at Gordmans. Don't get me wrong, I like it, but I am a cashier though. Interv