Skip to main content

Everything Happens For A Reason

Readers,

Hello there I hope you're doing well. On my end, I had a wonderful Thanksgiving with my Inlaws and ate far too much yummy turkey, and vegetables and lastly of course desert. Celebrated an early birthday with them which was nice, my birthday cake was a Pumpkin Pie which as many of you know I love Pumpkin! Yes, Ruth says, "You like Pumpkin everything too much". I beg to differ from Pumpkin bread, pumpkin cookies, to pumpkin cheerios (which were actually legit, I hope general mills rereleases them next year because they were way to good to just be a one year thing). Feels like I dragged my birthday out after that went out and celebrated an early birthday with my good friend Ross and his girlfriend whom may or may not want to be named here so I wont for the sake of the blog but they're so happy together *smiles* I am glad love has found another one of my friends, I digress we went out to Bodovinos for delicious wine, desert, and cheese. Of course I eventually got a Stella which as you know is my go to beer. That all lead up to a Monday which today is Thursday but went out to lunch with my good friend Jared and hung out and then eventually wrapped it up in the evening with Dinner at my favorite Mexican food place with my friend Randy and his girlfriend. Overall I'd say I had a damn good birthday, hello thirty two years old

Since my last job, I have since left Rc Willey and tried my hand at two different jobs to no avail and have now been at Dillard's in the mall for a few months and am really loving it! Its rough sometimes because I have to meet a sales per hour goal which is kind of like commission except well its a sales goal that we're expected to make and based upon how we do we can either get a raise in pay, or actually if its bad we take a deduction. December 31st will be my first review which I am currently protected because although yes I am responsible for making sales goals right now in the first review I am protected. As a whole I am enjoying my job, I like the people I work with and my boss is nothing short of encouraging and also of course my fiancé and my brother Mike who once waded through the world of the sales where you have shittacular days and great days and somewhat good ones in between. Sometimes when I get those okay days its hard not to feel like maybe I am flailing blindly in the dark and the key is taking it literally one day at a time. My reward is that I am getting to know the different areas in particular Big & Tall which has basically become my domain and am usually scheduled there though right now being part time they bounce me around a bit so I can really get a feel for everything inside the store. Without a doubt the most intimidating aspect is that I am responsible for setting up my area; Big & Tall and merchandising to a degree and making sure everything is stocked and separated based upon if there is a sale going on so it makes shopping easier but at the same time its a hell of a lot of fun

On the relationship front, Ruth and I are still doing great! People talk about that honeymoon period than they talk about it ending but it hasn't ended at all and I think that's just it when you meet the right person you will always feel that way with them that you feel like you can truly be yourself and I really can't wait to get married this next year ie. June 16th which is getting here sooner and sooner. There is no doubt I love her to death and truly have her to thank for really pushing me and being supportive and vice versa. I truly do believe we all have that special someone out there but you will go through the bad so you can be open and ready to accept that person for everything that they're and vice versa...the in between period sucks but I feel it readies you for everything else to come.

There is finally a light at the end of the tunnel with regard to school and after hours of blood sweat and tears with calculus and my inability to tackle it I am getting a reprieve from trying to tackle Logic which also required that strong left side of the brain which as many of you know is weaker than my right brain which is okay not everyone will be great at everything. So, the COBE business department is waiving the math requirement which means right now I am studying my ass off for a DDST which is basically a standardized test which I need to get a 62 % on and the topic is Organizational Behavior so to a degree inclusive of everything I have learned throughout my human resources classes at Boise State and a lot of it seems counterintuitive which is great and will draw from real life experiences. My plan is to study for it and take it towards the end of December than if I pass I'll get three credit hours and then come this year I will take Business statistics 208 and Business Policies and assuming I pass them I will graduate in the summer with a bachelors of science with an emphasis in Human Resources and a emphasis in Business Administration

Well guys back to the studying for this test, I will try to write more often because god only knows this really helps me sort out my thoughts. I hope you're all doing good on your ends, I'll catch ya on the flip side




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recognition, Meeting Aaron Paul and some good music

Readers, Hey everyone its been quite a while since I have joined you guys and hope everyone has been well in a longer absence. I don't know what it was exactly that made a light bulb come on inside my brain and say to me that, "Hey Chris you're losing sight of you!", a two by four needed to knock up aside my head to get this idea through to me but its there. In the past I used to work out regularly and even had a solid goal in mind but somewhere along the way I honestly stopped giving a shit about working out because on some level I realized that after everything I've been through on some level I wanted to make myself that guy that no woman would find attractive at all. Hell, I wouldn't say on any level that I have become the Pillsbury Dough Boy, but if I don't do something and honestly start working out and keeping track of my calories I am taking in I am going to be there by Christmas. This is going to be one of those that isn't really easy to re

Is It True?

Readers: Hey everybody I hope all is well in your world's. I am writing a latest update of things seeing as how earlier today I asked her why she suddenly blocked me with out any word at all. Hell its funny how in the end I told myself over and over again knowing wouldn't actually help but there you have it. One thing she said has continued to stay there at the fore front of my mind when she texted me back after essentially telling me that I worried too much, that I killed things that drunken night, that I am neurotic. Probably not exactly in those different words but that was the idea though than she stopped texting me again. Later out of the blue she texted me again telling me she was sorry but that how could she expect anything else out of things after the night when I screwed up like that. Oh and of course she also threw my words in my face saying essentially that i'd never be with a woman with a kid lol The funny he he ironic fucking thing is that I made it clear w

Its Over & Done. Time to forget her and get back out there

Readers; Hey everyone I hope all's going great in you're world's. Its now 12:17 in the morning just got home from Roaring Springs which I got in for free so that was fun but I found myself dwelling on what I didn't have; what had come to a close; that being the relationship with Jolene and I. Hell it was an even shorter relationship than the one with my last ex at this point I think I might be something of a plague. So many people are like you are awesome blah blah blah but of course what the fuck else are they going to say? Over these past weeks I learned I flunked my summer math class so that makes me feel overjoyed!  Hell at this point I am pretty sure I will get out of college when I am maybe thirty years old. At this point in my life I seriously am left wondering again what do I have to truly offer a woman seriously in a substantial sustaining relationship. I mean I still live with my parents while going to college. I have a part time job that somewhat pays the