Skip to main content

Making solid friends seems to be something I am good at

Readers:

For one thing the Comics exhibit at the Art Museum was pretty awesome. It was a nice break from the hustle and bustle of school and getting to hang out with my new found friend Tiana. You know there are some people that you can kind of be yourself around. You laugh. You shoot the proverbial shit so to speak. You just feel comfortable being around and have a good time. And there are those people whom really in some way touch your life that is how it is for me with Tiana.

Its truly refreshing when you meet somebody like that that you can be yourself and don't have too worry about anything; like they are whispering behind your back things like what a freak. No its just nice like today literally we hung out I ate some potato salad she made which was actually quite yummy and yes i am very picky about it usually either love it or hate it there is no two sides to the coin with that but it rocked!!! Overall we have hung out several times and she is both cute and tons of fun to hang out with.

Mmm other stuff in my life as of late I haven't really had much time for a whole lot of fun though I did catch up on my shows ie the latest Breaking Bad which as I wrote last time is insane this one was just fucking nuts. Should be interesting to see what happens with that one. I also watched the first episode of the second season of Boardwalk empire absolutely incredible and lastly the latest episode of the latest season of Dexter (which was leaked to the world).

Tonight went and listened to an interesting lecture in eagle at the library about the history of tombstones and how they have evolved over the years and the different symbolism. It was a damn good speech and ultimately made a great contact in the community he is also a paramedic by training and in fact goes around the country and to different states to train other people that is a wicked connection to have for sure.

In all honesty short of that oh and I am back to playing Neopets once again; I know nerd to the fifth degree right? lol Well I hope all is well in your world's in great news got an 83 % on my survey interview which isn't amazing but it isn't horrible either all I can do from here is really rock it. Well I am going to cut it off here have a good one and i will catch ya on the flip side

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

\\\\Feeling empty tonight

Readers: Hey everyone I hope all's going great in you're world's. Checked my facebook page earlier and got a post from my best friend Jared Lewis who first got me into Queensryche years ago saying that Geoff Tate broke up with the band Queensryche and they are no more. Now apparently the rest of the band has recruited another singer but that won't be the same though without Geoff Tate. Apparently I do not have my photographs on here from my photo album it must be on the older laptop so i will have to grab those off of there. This is going to be a shorter blog here or a tribute of sorts but nevertheless they are the best band and i've seen them a total of eight different times and even had the pleasure of meeting Scott Rockenfield and Geoff Tate whom were both incredibly nice. Being a major fan over the years and seeing them that many times i feel like i have grown to accept them as part of a my repritore just bummed i did not get a chance to see them a year or s...

Its Over & Done. Time to forget her and get back out there

Readers; Hey everyone I hope all's going great in you're world's. Its now 12:17 in the morning just got home from Roaring Springs which I got in for free so that was fun but I found myself dwelling on what I didn't have; what had come to a close; that being the relationship with Jolene and I. Hell it was an even shorter relationship than the one with my last ex at this point I think I might be something of a plague. So many people are like you are awesome blah blah blah but of course what the fuck else are they going to say? Over these past weeks I learned I flunked my summer math class so that makes me feel overjoyed!  Hell at this point I am pretty sure I will get out of college when I am maybe thirty years old. At this point in my life I seriously am left wondering again what do I have to truly offer a woman seriously in a substantial sustaining relationship. I mean I still live with my parents while going to college. I have a part time job that somewhat pays the...

Still alive, Two years, wedding stuff, nearing the end of this semester, a year at Rc Willey

Readers, Hey everyone I hope you're doing great. On my end, should be hitting the books but taking some time to write a new blog entry. Its funny how time gets away from you and you come to realize you once again went a whole month without issuing a new one. I know I keep talking about how I will write a new one more regularly than life gets in the way with work and school and I forget to get on here and write one up. Its funny years ago this started out as an avenue to help me heal from past hurts and has helped me to move forward (just maybe because things for the most part are going more sanely in my life I don't feel the need to write these as often). Today is the two year anniversary of being together with Ruth. I still can't believe two years ago I had basically given up on dating because I found that all everyone wanted was just a hook up and I wanted something more serious. Ironically I stayed on Meet Me, which by now god only knows has probably changed names an...