Skip to main content

Mmm its officially over over like it needs to be. But I feel dead inside

Hey guys...so its all officially over! Kind of surreal still how it all ended. Considering for those that read this how much we did an exploring of whats inside my head. How I spoke of wanting to salvage things but ultimately I realized saving things had to be a two way street. It was either we both wanted to save things or it just wasn't going to work at all. Now mind you she said last night, "Chris i was going to have Friday's off...we could spend more time together and rekindle the spark if it exists..casually date" 

For me though I realized in a big way if someone cares about you alot and they know you are going through hell and back for half a month and they tell you that is not there fault....even though breaking up with you was the cause of all that...that person doesn't apologize or anything etc that is somewhat the straw that broke the camels back in a huge way.

Before that it was learning the previous week that she had already hooked up with a friend and was fucking them. As she put it to me that didn't mean anything at all it was just friends with benefits. The fact is though in my mind sex does mean something though....for me what we had the sex....the everything was something very special. So that hurt like nobodies business and yes I was a sarcastic ass but for a purpose though but apparently she didn't hear it. In our relationship this is the same person who it felt like we were on the same brain wave and for her not to realize how much it hurt me?

If we had moved along as casually dating I know deep down that I would have always thought about what is Ben doing for her that I am not. What does he have to offer that i don't? The mere fact that they were together would have eaten me up inside and i'd have no doubt probably slipped into a never ending spiral of regret and doubt and everything in between. Because in my mind i'd have been thinking clearly I am not good enough for that that is why we are not doing that.

Of course now I have to move forward into the blue yonder. The odd thing is even with everything that has transgressed I feel so beaten down. So dead inside. Its like that being in that dark place since April 14th and after even that when i learned she was doing the dirty with someone else and considered going bye bye that night as well. Has literally sucked all my energy out of me. Mmm maybe that is how it all goes though at the end of a relationship where you literally loved that person with every ounce of your being and than that person just turned off completely

Oh there is no doubt I will always wonder what if and why and all that stuff. But at this point I am going to put those questions away in a big box and drop that box to the bottom of the deep ocean. With that I am off for now hope you enjoyed your stay inside my head. Now from here forward to really move forward in a big way. I don't know what the future will hold but i got a feeling it is very bright and full of opportunity

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

\\\\Feeling empty tonight

Readers: Hey everyone I hope all's going great in you're world's. Checked my facebook page earlier and got a post from my best friend Jared Lewis who first got me into Queensryche years ago saying that Geoff Tate broke up with the band Queensryche and they are no more. Now apparently the rest of the band has recruited another singer but that won't be the same though without Geoff Tate. Apparently I do not have my photographs on here from my photo album it must be on the older laptop so i will have to grab those off of there. This is going to be a shorter blog here or a tribute of sorts but nevertheless they are the best band and i've seen them a total of eight different times and even had the pleasure of meeting Scott Rockenfield and Geoff Tate whom were both incredibly nice. Being a major fan over the years and seeing them that many times i feel like i have grown to accept them as part of a my repritore just bummed i did not get a chance to see them a year or s...

Its Over & Done. Time to forget her and get back out there

Readers; Hey everyone I hope all's going great in you're world's. Its now 12:17 in the morning just got home from Roaring Springs which I got in for free so that was fun but I found myself dwelling on what I didn't have; what had come to a close; that being the relationship with Jolene and I. Hell it was an even shorter relationship than the one with my last ex at this point I think I might be something of a plague. So many people are like you are awesome blah blah blah but of course what the fuck else are they going to say? Over these past weeks I learned I flunked my summer math class so that makes me feel overjoyed!  Hell at this point I am pretty sure I will get out of college when I am maybe thirty years old. At this point in my life I seriously am left wondering again what do I have to truly offer a woman seriously in a substantial sustaining relationship. I mean I still live with my parents while going to college. I have a part time job that somewhat pays the...

Been Awhile

Readers: Hey everyone I hope all's going great in you're worlds. I just realized that I had started and stopped several blogs but never finished one due to being super busy with finals and registering for classes and filling out job applications and accepting the reality that I am going to be taking that math class during the summer due to the fact that I got a d in it. Self doubt i'd say is fairly normal and I have went from really feeling just incompetent to a kind of acceptance that I took two difficult classes that shouldn't have been mixed up with political science and swimming class. Yes without a single doubt political science was a fascinating and enjoyable class and I even did well in it and secondly Swimming was a great class it really helped me wake up in the morning and I always felt more ready to take on the day after I finished it around 9:30 but nevertheless that time that went towards those classes I feel took away from math and secondly the business...