Skip to main content

Introspection time and a good song

Readers:

Hey everyone I hope all's well on your end of things. Today I am feeling "off" and not exactly sure why that is the frustrating thing. One of those off feelings where the drive to seriously tackle anything is more or less grounded. I mean earlier got here about 8:40 and literally messed around on face book instead of getting on math or studying political science. Part of it I think is the acceptance that I've worked my ass off in business statistics and literally I think there is no way that I am going to pass it even if pigs learn to fly and all the sky for a day rains mountain dew (two impossibilities).

Thank god my digital camera where I left it on the bus was still there *brushes brow* I think a big part of things is the fact that I haven't heard back from Walmart about when the interviews will be done so as many of you know the getting a job; even more so an internship because that will help me when I graduate from Boise State in the long run. Part of me is feeling like a tad bit of a failure like I have tried and tried again and everyone around me seems to get the statistics and will more than likely pass but I am like okay I don't get it that means I just need to work more problems and even doing that I fall short.

Yes I realize as my best friend Mark has indicated and my awesome girlfriend who seriously makes me feel like a god has indicated me failing stats is not a sign of stupidity in the least far from it in fact. So setting all that muckity muck of feeling like a kind of bum more or less they are correct. Hell at the end of the day #'s are not my strong point far from it! I am more the right brain the creative side. The photographer, the writer and as my gf said, "What dumb ass could write like you do? and really grab everyone's attention" these are things that clearly I need to keep in perspective.

I'd advise starting a blog of you're own like this it really helps though of course hopefully everyone is cool with a bit of introspection from time to time like this lol Because god only knows I probably do that sort of thing a lot because I have found that blogging like this; writing an online journal like this helps me clear my thoughts and in doing so would help someone else to do the same as well. For the first time in a good long time while school may be difficult i am incredibly lucky to have such a loving and supportive girlfriend; for that I thank her and cannot thank her enough.


Only four more weeks until I am out for the summer and I am going to crack down and if nothing comes from this job defently get on the ball and hunt for another and may end up doing summer school for statistics which would be easier probably due to the fact that I would only be taking one class literally so that would rock we'll see how that all plays out. For now I leave you with a great song that reminds me of how lucky I truly am in life. I'll catch ya on the flip side 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Its Over & Done. Time to forget her and get back out there

Readers; Hey everyone I hope all's going great in you're world's. Its now 12:17 in the morning just got home from Roaring Springs which I got in for free so that was fun but I found myself dwelling on what I didn't have; what had come to a close; that being the relationship with Jolene and I. Hell it was an even shorter relationship than the one with my last ex at this point I think I might be something of a plague. So many people are like you are awesome blah blah blah but of course what the fuck else are they going to say? Over these past weeks I learned I flunked my summer math class so that makes me feel overjoyed!  Hell at this point I am pretty sure I will get out of college when I am maybe thirty years old. At this point in my life I seriously am left wondering again what do I have to truly offer a woman seriously in a substantial sustaining relationship. I mean I still live with my parents while going to college. I have a part time job that somewhat pays the

Is It True?

Readers: Hey everybody I hope all is well in your world's. I am writing a latest update of things seeing as how earlier today I asked her why she suddenly blocked me with out any word at all. Hell its funny how in the end I told myself over and over again knowing wouldn't actually help but there you have it. One thing she said has continued to stay there at the fore front of my mind when she texted me back after essentially telling me that I worried too much, that I killed things that drunken night, that I am neurotic. Probably not exactly in those different words but that was the idea though than she stopped texting me again. Later out of the blue she texted me again telling me she was sorry but that how could she expect anything else out of things after the night when I screwed up like that. Oh and of course she also threw my words in my face saying essentially that i'd never be with a woman with a kid lol The funny he he ironic fucking thing is that I made it clear w

Wow ten years later...time for that reflection thing

Readers, Hey everyone I hope all is going great with you. On my end, I am still trying to tackle this online math class which feels like it'll never get done. I am so close but not close enough. Today is ten years since I graduated high school in 2004 and started right up at Boise State. Which of course lends itself to some reflecting on what I have accomplished, what's happened to me and just how far I have really come. I've been through what feels like a hell of a lot of bad relationships but thankfully seem to no doubt have found the one. We've now been together for four months and I have no doubt we will be together much longer! Its the school thing and not completing it that's killing me though. I look around me and am friends with a lot of people who I went to high school with and they've graduated and have great jobs. Here I am going on almost two years working in retail at Gordmans. Don't get me wrong, I like it, but I am a cashier though. Interv