Skip to main content

Here's To The Best Easter Ever

Readers:

Hey everyone I hope all's well in you're world's and hope you also had a great Easter with family and or friends. On my head this Easter was the best; now of course there were epic ones when I was a kid when i'd get a large basket filled to the brim with lots of candy when I was a kid and thought that was great but I didn't and hadn't experienced it with a woman whom I love. Newness of it makes it glow and stand out as the best one ever. The kind of day you could raise a glass of something to and say, "You ever heard about..." and of course follow in the rest of those details I am sure we all have had those moments before.

This past weekend Jolene showed up at school and we spent the day together than went on home. Defently very lucky to have such an incredible girl she left early that morning just so she could get here early to spend more time with me. Friday night we ate dinner at home and more or less just took it easy. It was up early for me I helped get my grandma entirely moved into the house which was nice and the whole church came out and helped which was pretty awesome so what would have taken a lot longer took probably about 60 minutes if that to get the garage unpacked and the house filled up with her things. Helped my mom unpack some things and than we all went to Subway for sandwiches which rocked! Oh and if I haven't talked about them I should have the Raspberry Cheesecake cookies are incredible!!!

Wow she is so creative and yes it was yummy
Food devoured we got the ingredients for an Easter cake from Winco and I was surprised my girlfriend Jolene made an incredible looking German chocolate Easter bunny cake. Yes I had to show this off because it looks freaking awesome and have no doubt the rest of my brothers and so forth thought it was pretty neat as well. Glance to the right and you can see it for yourself.

Oh and we had left over pizza on Friday night which is awesome so I have left over's today there is one thing we totally have in common we could eat pizza practically every day lol (random memory as I am writing this now).

I hit the books and studied Political Science while Jolene checked out the shops in eagle and after two hours I went downtown eagle and joined her. We looked around at stuff than settled on Casa Mexico in eagle. First and foremost I have never before this time gotten such lousy service but it was abismile though! We weren't greeted even though there was a guy at the register when we walked in and didn't get seated for at least five minutes and it was hot and stuffy and lastly with the chips for the table they brought way to hot salsa. Tell you what we made due because we were together so that was wonderful but she agreed it was terrible service and I won't be back and you shouldn't go there either. Needless to say they didn't earn a tip for that. Full we left the Mexican restaurant and went home and relaxed at home which was nice it was great to just spend the evening with her. Won't use this blog to brag about it or anything but seeing the look on her face when she opened up the plastic eggs and found the necklace she had looked and loved and that pair of earrings is something that will stay forever cemented in my mind now. I have no doubt that she knew it was something she liked but it was like it was new all over again. At the end of the day its the smiles like that that makes everything worth it.

Easter came like that the next morning we got up and it was nice to go to church with Jolene and standing there with her not to get all religious here but I really felt a connection and that doubt in me seemed to wash away as I stood next to her singing the songs and everything. Yeah its official I do believe in god though of course as I have no doubt spoken about I have had my doubts from time to time but I think that she can really help me to find that part of me again; can truly help me reconnect *shrugs* Though of course each their own not everyone believes in god and secondly I am not here to ram religion down you're throat and can't stand people that do so don't worry that will never be me. Nevertheless it was a wonderful church service than we went home and completed that cake and it was off to my brother Mike's house for dinner and that infamous money egg hunt.

Of course go figure as you know I love to take pictures so here are some of Jolene and I lounging before the money egg hunt which was a lot of fun and she wasn't afraid to get dirty digging around in the bushes and going back in the trees to hunt for eggs which rocked. Between us let's just say we did pretty damn well and pretty much owned. Here is a fun photo of us and a more relaxed picture:

Blam 
Great photo I think of us just being dorks and relaxing and the next  one below is just more of her and I. The one thing I cannot get over is how her eyes glow when she is happy:




My brother Mike made some really yummy grilled bbq chicken up on the grill, we had chips and baked beans. Everything was delicious. The best part about dinner was being there with my gf and my whole family including my cousin Josh and his girlfriend Shelby who showed up and my cousin Sherry. It truly was a wonderful Easter and in Jolene's word's one i'll never soon forget. Full we relaxed and ate some cake and it was off. Briefly we stopped in eagle and went for a walk my grandma, my mom and Jolene and of course my camera came out and I grabbed a few different shots. Here is one that really came out awesome with the river being high I love the composition and the lighting in this one: 


In this case extra large I think only truly gives this photograph justice hope you enjoy it as much as I did taking it. Right now I am listening to Brad Paisley an hour before class starts and going to knock out my math home work for class and plan to knock out my quiz as well. Can't believe only a few more weeks and this semester rolls to a close just like that. So from here out its hitting the books hard and than I can finally take a breather. Well I am gonna cut this off here and get to work i'll catch ya on the flip side

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Its Over & Done. Time to forget her and get back out there

Readers; Hey everyone I hope all's going great in you're world's. Its now 12:17 in the morning just got home from Roaring Springs which I got in for free so that was fun but I found myself dwelling on what I didn't have; what had come to a close; that being the relationship with Jolene and I. Hell it was an even shorter relationship than the one with my last ex at this point I think I might be something of a plague. So many people are like you are awesome blah blah blah but of course what the fuck else are they going to say? Over these past weeks I learned I flunked my summer math class so that makes me feel overjoyed!  Hell at this point I am pretty sure I will get out of college when I am maybe thirty years old. At this point in my life I seriously am left wondering again what do I have to truly offer a woman seriously in a substantial sustaining relationship. I mean I still live with my parents while going to college. I have a part time job that somewhat pays the

Is It True?

Readers: Hey everybody I hope all is well in your world's. I am writing a latest update of things seeing as how earlier today I asked her why she suddenly blocked me with out any word at all. Hell its funny how in the end I told myself over and over again knowing wouldn't actually help but there you have it. One thing she said has continued to stay there at the fore front of my mind when she texted me back after essentially telling me that I worried too much, that I killed things that drunken night, that I am neurotic. Probably not exactly in those different words but that was the idea though than she stopped texting me again. Later out of the blue she texted me again telling me she was sorry but that how could she expect anything else out of things after the night when I screwed up like that. Oh and of course she also threw my words in my face saying essentially that i'd never be with a woman with a kid lol The funny he he ironic fucking thing is that I made it clear w

Wow ten years later...time for that reflection thing

Readers, Hey everyone I hope all is going great with you. On my end, I am still trying to tackle this online math class which feels like it'll never get done. I am so close but not close enough. Today is ten years since I graduated high school in 2004 and started right up at Boise State. Which of course lends itself to some reflecting on what I have accomplished, what's happened to me and just how far I have really come. I've been through what feels like a hell of a lot of bad relationships but thankfully seem to no doubt have found the one. We've now been together for four months and I have no doubt we will be together much longer! Its the school thing and not completing it that's killing me though. I look around me and am friends with a lot of people who I went to high school with and they've graduated and have great jobs. Here I am going on almost two years working in retail at Gordmans. Don't get me wrong, I like it, but I am a cashier though. Interv