Skip to main content

The good life finds you when you least expect it

Readers:

Hey everyone I hope all's well in your worlds. On my end life is good though I am already missing Jolene like crazy and listening to Three Doors Down's album Seventeen Days (great stuff and its the last cd we listened to last night) which holds a unique and special place in my heart on top of being a damn good cd and the fact that they are a damn good band as well. So school I am glad to say zipped by like that and on Friday; Jolene showed up at bsu and we hung out together and I ate lunch than it was off to the land of math class than we spent time together and hopped the bus hope to eagle (cheaper to ride the bus sometimes).

Getting home we enjoyed Spaghetti and just relaxed at the house Friday night which it was so incredibly great to see her. This weekend feels like it literally raced by like that *snaps fingers* but everyday with Jolene was amazing and like a kind of dream. As many of you have read I went through some trials and some tribulations espessically in the land of romance where at one point I just about threw in the hat and said, "I am done with this shit" but there is something about Jolene though she gets me and makes my heart flutter inside my chest like crazy.

Saturday morning I woke up and went to my brother Robbie's house to get help with math and overall we really knocked out quite a bit of the extra credit assignment I got assigned to me which is due Monday evening when we return to school which is in six days but of course whose counting though. After that met my mom, her friend and my girlfriend Jolene at a place called the stuffed olive. Wow the food was awesome I had a meatball sandwich and was quickly stuffed from there it was back home to get ready for the wedding reception which she was more than glad to go to. Here is a photo of the two of us looking stylish:

Me and Jolene before the reception


Overall the wedding reception of Stephanie's turned out to be fairly boring mostly people just sitting around chatting and eating and nobody was dancing which i'd have lived to twirl her across the dance floor a few times and nervousness aside we went with my friend Nick Mclean and her mom which was very nice. I am defently glad I went because I got to wish my friend Stephanie congrats and we hung out and chatted amongst ourselves! The best part is being there with Jolene whom in my mind looked gorgeous. From the reception Jolene and I went to the Burlington coat factory which was enjoyable (so much cool stuff there). Browsing looking at stuff I was perfectly content being right there beside her was in no rush to get away from her.

Jolene picked up several different things from the Burlington Coat factory and surprised me by getting me a pair of sunglasses which I absolutely love! Usually I have always gotten that style of sunglasses that are connected by a metal part but not these they go all the way together and are Zoo York's jet black and they are 100 % uv protection which rocks and I haven't put on a pair of sunglasses so much in my life they look great I am really happy with them and to top that off she surprised me as well by getting me a new belt to wear (by the way it is messed up so I need to return it) but I love that belt as well

Writing this several days later and its even clearer to me how lucky I am to have such a wonderful girlfriend whom after this we also went to the mall and walked around some looking at stuff. I came across a Star wars shot glass that had Yoda on it and on the other side said, "May The Force Be With You" a solid green color and without even thinking about it she gladly got it for me bearing in mind it wasn't something I expected at all. Dropping her off at the airport was incredibly hard because I didn't want to let her go there is no doubt in my mind that I love this girl like I have loved nobody else as of yet.

We've been talking off and on since and that newness to things keeps getting stronger and stronger the initial wow of it all just keeps growing as she surprises me with things that Jolene says. Her words that she said to me i will never forget, "What will mean more to me than anything is seeing you graduate" that was her words to me after I told her how bad I felt that I couldn't afford to spoil her right now like she does. The more I realize how lucky I am to have someone who truly is so caring and loving about me so damn much and the same thing goes for her lol Okay enough bubbling I guess for now

Since this I have gone yard saling twice with my mom (which I love going yard saling), hung out with my best friend Randy which was awesome we got some mexican food and than hung out and played some pool and shoot the breeze, and yesterday went to the book sale at the library and I got a lot of awesome books there for only $3.25 cents

Today is my last day of "freedom" before its back to the daily grind of school. Here is to hoping I also hear something back on that internship with Walmart I am supposed to so that would be awesome for sure *crosses fingers* I have a business statistics exam when I get back on Tuesday so here is to hoping all the studying is going to pay off solidly, and the following week I have my second exam in political science. For now I am hopping off of here hope you have a great following week! I'll catch ya on the flip side

ps: Check out Scott Smith's A Simple Plan its a great book so far and if you haven't read ruins check that one out first

pss: Just watched A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas and if you have not seen it yet watch it! A solid 5 out of 5! Must see

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Its Over & Done. Time to forget her and get back out there

Readers; Hey everyone I hope all's going great in you're world's. Its now 12:17 in the morning just got home from Roaring Springs which I got in for free so that was fun but I found myself dwelling on what I didn't have; what had come to a close; that being the relationship with Jolene and I. Hell it was an even shorter relationship than the one with my last ex at this point I think I might be something of a plague. So many people are like you are awesome blah blah blah but of course what the fuck else are they going to say? Over these past weeks I learned I flunked my summer math class so that makes me feel overjoyed!  Hell at this point I am pretty sure I will get out of college when I am maybe thirty years old. At this point in my life I seriously am left wondering again what do I have to truly offer a woman seriously in a substantial sustaining relationship. I mean I still live with my parents while going to college. I have a part time job that somewhat pays the

Is It True?

Readers: Hey everybody I hope all is well in your world's. I am writing a latest update of things seeing as how earlier today I asked her why she suddenly blocked me with out any word at all. Hell its funny how in the end I told myself over and over again knowing wouldn't actually help but there you have it. One thing she said has continued to stay there at the fore front of my mind when she texted me back after essentially telling me that I worried too much, that I killed things that drunken night, that I am neurotic. Probably not exactly in those different words but that was the idea though than she stopped texting me again. Later out of the blue she texted me again telling me she was sorry but that how could she expect anything else out of things after the night when I screwed up like that. Oh and of course she also threw my words in my face saying essentially that i'd never be with a woman with a kid lol The funny he he ironic fucking thing is that I made it clear w

Wow ten years later...time for that reflection thing

Readers, Hey everyone I hope all is going great with you. On my end, I am still trying to tackle this online math class which feels like it'll never get done. I am so close but not close enough. Today is ten years since I graduated high school in 2004 and started right up at Boise State. Which of course lends itself to some reflecting on what I have accomplished, what's happened to me and just how far I have really come. I've been through what feels like a hell of a lot of bad relationships but thankfully seem to no doubt have found the one. We've now been together for four months and I have no doubt we will be together much longer! Its the school thing and not completing it that's killing me though. I look around me and am friends with a lot of people who I went to high school with and they've graduated and have great jobs. Here I am going on almost two years working in retail at Gordmans. Don't get me wrong, I like it, but I am a cashier though. Interv