Skip to main content

Overview sorta with a bump in the road

Readers:

Hey everybody I hope all's well in your lives. Its been back to the daily grind of school so to speak. I understand several things now right off the bat:

1) Math is going to take a lot of work
2) Business Statistics is going to be difficult more than likely because I am bad at simple math
3) Swimming is going to be a great exercise class

Those are my three random acknowledgments that and yes as Valentines Day rapidly approaches on the backs of hell hounds with large razor sharp teeth with the ability to breathe fucking fire I am going to be incredibly lonely its sort of an inevitability but I don't need somebody else to be happy though. Yes eventually i'd love to find somebody but for now take it easy maybe some casual dating and other stuff but absolutely NOTHING serious.

As it is life's thrown a stick into the wheels of success potentially I have to appeal a hold on my financial aid because of a low cumulative GPA. Whew this is where I am trying not too be too hard on myself which is difficult but I am working day by day when something doesn't go perfectly not to take it out on myself like I have in the past. Though as far as a reason goes extenuating circumstances goes it is going to be my giving up on school when I was depressed in April over my break up with Trisha. Apparently its a good solid reason so I am thinking that should play into it well. I don't usually ask people to pray for me but please do that for me that would be awesome so this works itself out.

Currently I am relaxing drinking a vanilla latte looking outside of the ILC (interactive learning center) here at Boise state and the rains coming down but its not as cold as it has been certainly which is kind of nice! One of the nicest things is its not as gray as it has been. Yesterday was spent trying to dredge through this reading for political science already know somebody who is apparently not reading through it at all. Hell I am going to read through it so I can have an upper hand in class because for an introduction class this political science class seems like its going to contain a lot of work which is a pain in the arse and I swear my teacher sounds like Sheldon's enemy from The Big Bang Theory its hard to take him seriously at all *crosses fingers*

On today's agenda I have Political Science at 12:40 and after that class Calculus at 1:40. I am going to hop off of here and see about tackling this reading I have to do. But if you have not watched any of the show The Firm i'd highly recommend checking it out its only 3 episodes in and as my friend put it he doesn't watch legal drama's because there boring this is far from boring it keeps ya on the edge of your seat. I'll catch ya on the flip side

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Its Over & Done. Time to forget her and get back out there

Readers; Hey everyone I hope all's going great in you're world's. Its now 12:17 in the morning just got home from Roaring Springs which I got in for free so that was fun but I found myself dwelling on what I didn't have; what had come to a close; that being the relationship with Jolene and I. Hell it was an even shorter relationship than the one with my last ex at this point I think I might be something of a plague. So many people are like you are awesome blah blah blah but of course what the fuck else are they going to say? Over these past weeks I learned I flunked my summer math class so that makes me feel overjoyed!  Hell at this point I am pretty sure I will get out of college when I am maybe thirty years old. At this point in my life I seriously am left wondering again what do I have to truly offer a woman seriously in a substantial sustaining relationship. I mean I still live with my parents while going to college. I have a part time job that somewhat pays the

Is It True?

Readers: Hey everybody I hope all is well in your world's. I am writing a latest update of things seeing as how earlier today I asked her why she suddenly blocked me with out any word at all. Hell its funny how in the end I told myself over and over again knowing wouldn't actually help but there you have it. One thing she said has continued to stay there at the fore front of my mind when she texted me back after essentially telling me that I worried too much, that I killed things that drunken night, that I am neurotic. Probably not exactly in those different words but that was the idea though than she stopped texting me again. Later out of the blue she texted me again telling me she was sorry but that how could she expect anything else out of things after the night when I screwed up like that. Oh and of course she also threw my words in my face saying essentially that i'd never be with a woman with a kid lol The funny he he ironic fucking thing is that I made it clear w

Wow ten years later...time for that reflection thing

Readers, Hey everyone I hope all is going great with you. On my end, I am still trying to tackle this online math class which feels like it'll never get done. I am so close but not close enough. Today is ten years since I graduated high school in 2004 and started right up at Boise State. Which of course lends itself to some reflecting on what I have accomplished, what's happened to me and just how far I have really come. I've been through what feels like a hell of a lot of bad relationships but thankfully seem to no doubt have found the one. We've now been together for four months and I have no doubt we will be together much longer! Its the school thing and not completing it that's killing me though. I look around me and am friends with a lot of people who I went to high school with and they've graduated and have great jobs. Here I am going on almost two years working in retail at Gordmans. Don't get me wrong, I like it, but I am a cashier though. Interv