Skip to main content

"Let The Good Times Roll"


(song above click it while your reading this its a great tune anyways lol)

Hey readers I know its been forever ago since I last posted a blog crazy right? And no doubt you are all glued to your screens thinking and wondering with baited breathe how Cheap Trick was and everything else in my somewhat exciting life lol The song Let The Good Times Roll by the band the cars is very fitting as i sit down to write this thing because it illustrates the thrills of tonight.

In my life there have been very few people due to whatever was going on with them that I had to cut out of my life and Unfourtantly someone whom I will not name had to be cut out of mine. Because as many of you have read I have been through a ton since writing this and come back on top and not going to allow this mishap torpedo my schooling its not worth it at all. Sometimes you just have to take a deep breathe and tell yourself this will pass simple as that. Hell its hard cutting someone out of your life entirely but you have to do it sometimes for your own sanity (your's is important here!) and hell you may even ponder over it and may even wonder if it was your fault that things went south but they are what they are and ultimately as much as you tried to work and wrangle things out like a bull fighter they didn't work themselves out.

Short of that life on my end is going good. School so far I am right on top of things and am doing incredibly well with math which for me is a major first and need to just keep sticking to my guns so I keep working hard at it (keep in mind id rather do any number of things than work on math). Its interesting I spoke to a friend not to long ago whom said he had problems writing personal stuff out there and oddly enough that was how I felt at first but in away this feels like a kind of resolving of issues. Even if at the end of the day i have just a few skim my blogs i feel like I am emptying all the gunk and sticking it inside a box where it can no longer lay a path of destruction inside my mind

Digressing in my life things are going good as I mentioned school is picking up and overall I'd say its going good so far and in good news i got that class I was on that wait list for so i have all the classes I needed for class. In my Interviewing class have to do our first assignment as a survey pick a topic and more than likely i will do one related to campus carry (i think it is important) which I for one will not divulge too much into my political views here that is for an entirely different blog suffice to say I think it is a good thing and let us leave it at that. That should be a fun assignment for sure.

Getting further and further hooked on the show Breaking Bad its great stuff for sure and am stoked for the second season of Boardwalk Empire and yes the new season of Dexter starts here a few show addictions on the way here

For now I am off but am just greatful for so many awesome friends whom are there more often than i can count when the going gets rough I owe them a ton. Hope all is well in your world and May The Good Times Roll. I'll catch ya on the flip side

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Its Over & Done. Time to forget her and get back out there

Readers; Hey everyone I hope all's going great in you're world's. Its now 12:17 in the morning just got home from Roaring Springs which I got in for free so that was fun but I found myself dwelling on what I didn't have; what had come to a close; that being the relationship with Jolene and I. Hell it was an even shorter relationship than the one with my last ex at this point I think I might be something of a plague. So many people are like you are awesome blah blah blah but of course what the fuck else are they going to say? Over these past weeks I learned I flunked my summer math class so that makes me feel overjoyed!  Hell at this point I am pretty sure I will get out of college when I am maybe thirty years old. At this point in my life I seriously am left wondering again what do I have to truly offer a woman seriously in a substantial sustaining relationship. I mean I still live with my parents while going to college. I have a part time job that somewhat pays the

Is It True?

Readers: Hey everybody I hope all is well in your world's. I am writing a latest update of things seeing as how earlier today I asked her why she suddenly blocked me with out any word at all. Hell its funny how in the end I told myself over and over again knowing wouldn't actually help but there you have it. One thing she said has continued to stay there at the fore front of my mind when she texted me back after essentially telling me that I worried too much, that I killed things that drunken night, that I am neurotic. Probably not exactly in those different words but that was the idea though than she stopped texting me again. Later out of the blue she texted me again telling me she was sorry but that how could she expect anything else out of things after the night when I screwed up like that. Oh and of course she also threw my words in my face saying essentially that i'd never be with a woman with a kid lol The funny he he ironic fucking thing is that I made it clear w

Wow ten years later...time for that reflection thing

Readers, Hey everyone I hope all is going great with you. On my end, I am still trying to tackle this online math class which feels like it'll never get done. I am so close but not close enough. Today is ten years since I graduated high school in 2004 and started right up at Boise State. Which of course lends itself to some reflecting on what I have accomplished, what's happened to me and just how far I have really come. I've been through what feels like a hell of a lot of bad relationships but thankfully seem to no doubt have found the one. We've now been together for four months and I have no doubt we will be together much longer! Its the school thing and not completing it that's killing me though. I look around me and am friends with a lot of people who I went to high school with and they've graduated and have great jobs. Here I am going on almost two years working in retail at Gordmans. Don't get me wrong, I like it, but I am a cashier though. Interv