Skip to main content

One year older and other things

Readers:

Hey everyone I hope all is going great in your world's. Yesterday I celebrated my 28th birthday with my family which was very nice. As a whole I am incredibly lucky that despite my failings in school as they may be that my parents love me so much and secondly my brothers and my incredible sister in laws and my cute niece and nephew. The little highlight to start things off was when the door opened and my brother Mike got their with my sister in law Jen and my niece Taylor ran in and instantly ran to me wrapping her arms around my waist and hugging me saying, "Happy Birthday Chris" in her little voice and than just because it makes me smile even more I said tell me how much you love me. Its funny the little things that light your world up for me its hearing my little niece tell me she loves me.

As I sit here writing this I am now listening to the newest Rihanna album Unapologetic which is a very solid album for sure so far which I am not surprised at all about she is a knock out and incredibly talented. There is something about her music that if you are in a sour mood with her enthusiasm and her devil may care and nothing can touch me attitude is infectious.

I got a new pair of pants which are incredibly comfortable, several new shirts, a really comfortable pair of batman sleep pants (which I wore last night couldn't wait), two gift cards for Starbucks one from my brother and another from my folks (don't go that often but it will still be nice though), twenty five dollars from my grandma, a sick 16 mb high speed camera card (will make taking photographs a lot faster and a hell of a lot of room), Halo 4 (which will be a hell of a lot of fun, I love the games and I will be able to play with my brother online), and lastly some Smokey Mt Cards which I haven't been there in ages only because typically it is so expensive but they have bomb diggity food though. A definite solid haul for sure. More than anything for me it was spending time with my family that was more incredible than anything else! I consider myself incredibly lucky to have such an awesome family. Two incredible sister in laws and a mom and a dad who love me so damn much.

Wow I can't believe I am now 28 years old?!? Time has certainly slipped by like that. In the home stretch now hitting the books hard because finals week is practically here and I need too do well in both classes and cannot really afford to slack at all. For my own sanity sakes though I am doing some photography but not major shoots right now unfourtantly but when I am done for the break i'll have time to rock some serious ones out there *smiles*

Romance wise I am having a hard time living on the side lines because I am so used to going from one bad thing to a friend with benefits to another relationship that not being with someone is difficult that I am wanting to zip into something else and having a hard time recognizing true friends and accepting that vs feeling rejected *smiles* But I have this and in reality I need too do stuff for myself rather than diving into something else and really work on finding me. In ways I have found myself over the past year realizing a true passion that is photography and I am so incredibly grateful for those who recognize it as more than a passion but a certain kind of talent

I am looking forward too this weekend will be going out on Saturday and celebrating my birthday with my best friends John, Travis and Randy (the ole gang) we can't always agree on what too do but I have no doubt we will have fun though. Not sure exactly where going for dinner we shall see whether its somewhere else or Big Al's but for sure eventually going to end up at Big Al's. Beyond that doing nothing really this weekend except hitting the books hard. Right now I am in the home stretch just a few more weeks then I am done with another semester

With this I am getting back too work on school work and right now listening to Cee Lo Green's newest Christmas album which rocks it probably came out a few weeks ago and it is pretty sick for sure. For the record I love Christmas Music. Catch ya on the flip side


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Its Over & Done. Time to forget her and get back out there

Readers; Hey everyone I hope all's going great in you're world's. Its now 12:17 in the morning just got home from Roaring Springs which I got in for free so that was fun but I found myself dwelling on what I didn't have; what had come to a close; that being the relationship with Jolene and I. Hell it was an even shorter relationship than the one with my last ex at this point I think I might be something of a plague. So many people are like you are awesome blah blah blah but of course what the fuck else are they going to say? Over these past weeks I learned I flunked my summer math class so that makes me feel overjoyed!  Hell at this point I am pretty sure I will get out of college when I am maybe thirty years old. At this point in my life I seriously am left wondering again what do I have to truly offer a woman seriously in a substantial sustaining relationship. I mean I still live with my parents while going to college. I have a part time job that somewhat pays the

Is It True?

Readers: Hey everybody I hope all is well in your world's. I am writing a latest update of things seeing as how earlier today I asked her why she suddenly blocked me with out any word at all. Hell its funny how in the end I told myself over and over again knowing wouldn't actually help but there you have it. One thing she said has continued to stay there at the fore front of my mind when she texted me back after essentially telling me that I worried too much, that I killed things that drunken night, that I am neurotic. Probably not exactly in those different words but that was the idea though than she stopped texting me again. Later out of the blue she texted me again telling me she was sorry but that how could she expect anything else out of things after the night when I screwed up like that. Oh and of course she also threw my words in my face saying essentially that i'd never be with a woman with a kid lol The funny he he ironic fucking thing is that I made it clear w

Wow ten years later...time for that reflection thing

Readers, Hey everyone I hope all is going great with you. On my end, I am still trying to tackle this online math class which feels like it'll never get done. I am so close but not close enough. Today is ten years since I graduated high school in 2004 and started right up at Boise State. Which of course lends itself to some reflecting on what I have accomplished, what's happened to me and just how far I have really come. I've been through what feels like a hell of a lot of bad relationships but thankfully seem to no doubt have found the one. We've now been together for four months and I have no doubt we will be together much longer! Its the school thing and not completing it that's killing me though. I look around me and am friends with a lot of people who I went to high school with and they've graduated and have great jobs. Here I am going on almost two years working in retail at Gordmans. Don't get me wrong, I like it, but I am a cashier though. Interv