Skip to main content

Another Birthday And Hitting The Books

Readers,

Hey everyone I hope all is going great in you're world's. I am sitting here listening to the newest Ke$ha album and studying away and doing more preparing for my second business stats exam that I have at two. Overall I defently need to own it but I am having trouble getting my ass into gear and seriously studying this morning though. I don't know what it is whether it is some kind of random funk or maybe its the fact that i've been on a thanksgiving break (which didn't really turn out too be much of an actual break it was more studying my ass off for this business stats exam). Hoping this coffee I am drinking kicks my brain into start mode that would be awesome for sure.

Overall having a break off from school was pretty nice I got caught up on Boardwalk Empire entirely, I got caught up on The Walking Dead, I got all caught up on Dexter. Of course yesterday a whole bunch of new episodes aired but i will catch up on those eventually now just back to the daily grind that is school and hitting the books hard and in the home stretch so to speak. I can't believe in a few weeks it will be dead week and than the almighty finals week. Aside from those shows I watched the movie Expendables 2 which was a fun and very good movie i'd give it a solid four not a must see but at the same time i'd say well worth watching for sure! Mm aside from those things I went to the festival of trees which was really nice and a nice break from the studying madness that I did over the break in preparation for this test that I have in a few hours.

Thanksgiving was very nice we had yummy turkey, green bean cassole, mash potatoes with gravy, homemade pumpkin pie which my sister in law made and overall it was really nice to just gather together with my brothers Mike and Rob and my two awesome sister in laws and we played a bit of super Nintendo and watched some good old football. I know I mentioned dedicating an entire blog to the one hundred things I am thankful for so I will simply say this life grabbed a hold of me and held me hostage but I am grateful to have so many incredible friends and family who love me are so supportive, I am thankful for the opportunity that I have too be going to school, I am thankful that so many people recognize my photography skills and how they have taken off in ways of course its only the beginning. I could go on and on but overall the point is I am incredibly thankful as a whole for sure.

I can't believe in just two days i'll be turning 28 years old?!?! where did all the time go? It feels just like I literally just turned 27 years old and had my last birthday. This year on my real birthday on Wednesday this time i am celebrating it with my family which will be nice and this weekend i will be going out with friends more than likely to like Big Al's. Well I am gonna wrap this up and get back to studying my ass off for this business stats test at two. I'll catch ya on the flip side  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Its Over & Done. Time to forget her and get back out there

Readers; Hey everyone I hope all's going great in you're world's. Its now 12:17 in the morning just got home from Roaring Springs which I got in for free so that was fun but I found myself dwelling on what I didn't have; what had come to a close; that being the relationship with Jolene and I. Hell it was an even shorter relationship than the one with my last ex at this point I think I might be something of a plague. So many people are like you are awesome blah blah blah but of course what the fuck else are they going to say? Over these past weeks I learned I flunked my summer math class so that makes me feel overjoyed!  Hell at this point I am pretty sure I will get out of college when I am maybe thirty years old. At this point in my life I seriously am left wondering again what do I have to truly offer a woman seriously in a substantial sustaining relationship. I mean I still live with my parents while going to college. I have a part time job that somewhat pays the

Is It True?

Readers: Hey everybody I hope all is well in your world's. I am writing a latest update of things seeing as how earlier today I asked her why she suddenly blocked me with out any word at all. Hell its funny how in the end I told myself over and over again knowing wouldn't actually help but there you have it. One thing she said has continued to stay there at the fore front of my mind when she texted me back after essentially telling me that I worried too much, that I killed things that drunken night, that I am neurotic. Probably not exactly in those different words but that was the idea though than she stopped texting me again. Later out of the blue she texted me again telling me she was sorry but that how could she expect anything else out of things after the night when I screwed up like that. Oh and of course she also threw my words in my face saying essentially that i'd never be with a woman with a kid lol The funny he he ironic fucking thing is that I made it clear w

Wow ten years later...time for that reflection thing

Readers, Hey everyone I hope all is going great with you. On my end, I am still trying to tackle this online math class which feels like it'll never get done. I am so close but not close enough. Today is ten years since I graduated high school in 2004 and started right up at Boise State. Which of course lends itself to some reflecting on what I have accomplished, what's happened to me and just how far I have really come. I've been through what feels like a hell of a lot of bad relationships but thankfully seem to no doubt have found the one. We've now been together for four months and I have no doubt we will be together much longer! Its the school thing and not completing it that's killing me though. I look around me and am friends with a lot of people who I went to high school with and they've graduated and have great jobs. Here I am going on almost two years working in retail at Gordmans. Don't get me wrong, I like it, but I am a cashier though. Interv