Skip to main content

Almost Free and a touch of surprise

Readers:

Hey everyone I hope all's going great in your world's. I am sitting here relaxing listening to the latest Shinedown album through Itunes which officially is released to the public on the 27th and its pretty fucking epic! I realized today that I cuss a lot and most of the time I will not apologize for cursing though i'll cut it down some depending upon of course the crowd I am in like for instance I am not going to cuss up a storm in front of my niece Taylor or my littlest nephew Cameron whom are both getting big now. There are very few things that can literally make my heart melt but one of them is defently my niece looking at me and saying "I love you"

Kind of random I know but there you go though on my end of things life is going great things with Jolene and I are taking off like a wild fire. Its only been a month but it feels like I have been with this woman much longer than that and yes I know this without a single doubt in my mind that I love this girl with all my heart. Can I say where things are going to go from here? No, but I am the happiest I have been in some time I am really with a woman who I feel gets me and I get her vice versa. I know I have talked about my love life off and on here but this feels great though and can't wait here in a few days she'll be coming to Boise to spend 5 days with muah.

Took a break yesterday from writing this and I got to thinking about a situation that I have been going back and forth with Jolene over and that is over going to a wedding reception of a good friend of mine from high school's. You see in mind it was simple you know a matter of a give and take a romantic evening with Jolene we'd get to dance together and i'd be able to wish my friend a solid congrats. But more than that I realized her objections don't go because she doesn't love me or like me its because she is shy and has major anxiety around lots of people she doesn't know its a lot more than being bored.... a lot more than just her not wanting to go...its tough to admit but yeah my take on things was wrong

Thanks to my best friend Mark for helping me to realize that fact when we spoke earlier he said, "Chris her not going is not her saying she doesn't love you...like myself she is shy around people...just ease into it" sometimes it takes a dear friend to open my eyes and for those friends I am grateful because they don't just spit back what I want to hear but instead stop the train and are like whoa man this is what is going on...oh you got a good point

Life's a complicated little thing in which you have to sometimes slow down and look around yourself and take it all in like I have things are going great in my life yes I am struggling with math but I am getting it and yes Stats is hard for me but its a tough subject though that doesn't make me dumb in the least and I have an incredible girlfriend

As it stands I am not entirely sure about how I did on my math exam but it feels like I knew quite a bit of it and totally rocked it. Here is to hoping I owned it excited as I write this totally can't wait to see her this weekend. In my world today got Stat's class and than nothing else all day except for a meeting with my math tutor whom I need to pay i'll have to remember the 40 dollars tomorrow so I can pay her in full.

On tomorrow's agenda is a whole lot more of the same kinda stuff its the last days of school and I am not going to throw away missing days of classes on nothing instead i'll use them when and if I really do need to miss them for sure. So its just sticking my nose to the grind stone until this week comes to a close than I will buckle down and study some stat's so I can murder this test right after break (aka lame as hell)

As I said earlier in this life's a funny thing was just speaking with Jolene she said that she'll set aside her anxity and go because it means a lot too me going too the wedding reception because she loves me a lot and realizes how important to me it is to me so things are moving forward in that sense oh and woot before I forget my camera is back!!!

Well with all that going on I am going to cut this off and get to work on something productive i'll catch ya on the flip side

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Its Over & Done. Time to forget her and get back out there

Readers; Hey everyone I hope all's going great in you're world's. Its now 12:17 in the morning just got home from Roaring Springs which I got in for free so that was fun but I found myself dwelling on what I didn't have; what had come to a close; that being the relationship with Jolene and I. Hell it was an even shorter relationship than the one with my last ex at this point I think I might be something of a plague. So many people are like you are awesome blah blah blah but of course what the fuck else are they going to say? Over these past weeks I learned I flunked my summer math class so that makes me feel overjoyed!  Hell at this point I am pretty sure I will get out of college when I am maybe thirty years old. At this point in my life I seriously am left wondering again what do I have to truly offer a woman seriously in a substantial sustaining relationship. I mean I still live with my parents while going to college. I have a part time job that somewhat pays the

Is It True?

Readers: Hey everybody I hope all is well in your world's. I am writing a latest update of things seeing as how earlier today I asked her why she suddenly blocked me with out any word at all. Hell its funny how in the end I told myself over and over again knowing wouldn't actually help but there you have it. One thing she said has continued to stay there at the fore front of my mind when she texted me back after essentially telling me that I worried too much, that I killed things that drunken night, that I am neurotic. Probably not exactly in those different words but that was the idea though than she stopped texting me again. Later out of the blue she texted me again telling me she was sorry but that how could she expect anything else out of things after the night when I screwed up like that. Oh and of course she also threw my words in my face saying essentially that i'd never be with a woman with a kid lol The funny he he ironic fucking thing is that I made it clear w

Wow ten years later...time for that reflection thing

Readers, Hey everyone I hope all is going great with you. On my end, I am still trying to tackle this online math class which feels like it'll never get done. I am so close but not close enough. Today is ten years since I graduated high school in 2004 and started right up at Boise State. Which of course lends itself to some reflecting on what I have accomplished, what's happened to me and just how far I have really come. I've been through what feels like a hell of a lot of bad relationships but thankfully seem to no doubt have found the one. We've now been together for four months and I have no doubt we will be together much longer! Its the school thing and not completing it that's killing me though. I look around me and am friends with a lot of people who I went to high school with and they've graduated and have great jobs. Here I am going on almost two years working in retail at Gordmans. Don't get me wrong, I like it, but I am a cashier though. Interv