Skip to main content

Survived The Mighty Valentines Day

Readers:


Hey everyone I hope all's well in your world's. I am doing great actually that is after I managed to survive the evils of Valentines Day which I swear if you are single there is this little monster that squeezes itself inside your head and screws around with your brain until it finally activates the lonely button with an accidental kick of its foot than scurries away to snicker and laugh and record you no doubt as it eventually hits you and you are left moping around like the Cowardly Lion who learns quickly enough that ha he isn't getting courage after all he was tricked. As a whole that is thanks to my awesome friend Kennachu (no doubt she would probably not want to be mentioned by name so I am going with that) who was like wa kaaa hey you cheer up its not all down and stuff and from there my sour mood vanished.


This past week has been an adventure to put it lightly and its had its down's those two down's consisting of my grades on my first two big tests in Calculus and also my test in Business Statistics. One way to look at it is hell at least I was consistent. Though the test in Business Statistics for the most part at least four of the questions on it were total bullshit nothing more nothing less. When literally only two people get a question right its no longer a good question that means that nobody understood it?!!?? And like myself came really short of simply writing a novel response to the question as to why it made no sense but overcame that urge knowing you'd probably not think it was too funny. Well those two will pass and it just means that I need to study harder than I am already which is fair enough I'll do that for sure.


Judy Collin's Piano (Yes she played this as well as the guitar)
This last week I went and saw Judy Collin's in concert which seriously was absolutely amazing. She is yes farther along in years though incredibly talented and after the show met this girl who got my number and everything because as she put it I was kinda cute and seemed like a cool guy; her and I have been talking off and on but nothing serious though with everything else in my past I made it clear that I want to get to know her and know her more but I am not in a hurry to dive head over heels into anything serious that's just something I know now about myself all too well. I got several photos while at the show of Judy's piano set up with roses beside it and even got on the stage before I was told to get off prior to the show starting of course and when everyone was settled down in there seats:


Yesterday was exciting as hell as many of you may or may not know because I don't typically talk politics on this blog because this is simply a diary of sorts a way to cleanse my thoughts and hopefully by doing so essentially show others that hey there is nothing wrong with showing what's inside your head or at least that is what this has become over the time I have been writing it. I went and saw Rick Santorum speak last night at Capital High School here in Boise Idaho. Like many of you out there I knew he had jumped a head in the polls but didn't know who the hell he was because let's face it the media gave him very little coverage as a whole though several friends told me to look into him he is awesome. 


So lo and behold after class I went to capital high and listened to him speak we were four rows back and he is six foot at least in person well I literally felt like I wasn't just listening to a man promise me a bunch of empty bullshit....no this is not starry eyed doe he is the man and will save the world kind of garbage either here was a man who knew his stuff on Iran he had been talking about how much of a threat they were since the year 04' to the present for one biggie and secondly he was a real person. Literally about 2,200 people showed up for the event he went and greeted the others than came back and posed for photos with us. Here is a photo I got of him and another photo of him. 




So with all those different things in my life it has its ups and downs and I am surviving. Oh and before I forget I also saw Star Wars Episode I in 3d with my best friend Jordan Anderson and our mutual friend Mark which was fairly epic we totally cheered as the music came on and hands down I still have to say Ja Ja Binks is without a doubt the most annoying character ever created for the star wars series and followed that up by seeing the movie Safe House (which while we got evacuated halfway towards the end) i'd still give it probably a 2ish not all that great. 

Well with all of that I am off for now. I hope all continues to go well in your world's and i'll catch ya on the flip side



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Its Over & Done. Time to forget her and get back out there

Readers; Hey everyone I hope all's going great in you're world's. Its now 12:17 in the morning just got home from Roaring Springs which I got in for free so that was fun but I found myself dwelling on what I didn't have; what had come to a close; that being the relationship with Jolene and I. Hell it was an even shorter relationship than the one with my last ex at this point I think I might be something of a plague. So many people are like you are awesome blah blah blah but of course what the fuck else are they going to say? Over these past weeks I learned I flunked my summer math class so that makes me feel overjoyed!  Hell at this point I am pretty sure I will get out of college when I am maybe thirty years old. At this point in my life I seriously am left wondering again what do I have to truly offer a woman seriously in a substantial sustaining relationship. I mean I still live with my parents while going to college. I have a part time job that somewhat pays the

Is It True?

Readers: Hey everybody I hope all is well in your world's. I am writing a latest update of things seeing as how earlier today I asked her why she suddenly blocked me with out any word at all. Hell its funny how in the end I told myself over and over again knowing wouldn't actually help but there you have it. One thing she said has continued to stay there at the fore front of my mind when she texted me back after essentially telling me that I worried too much, that I killed things that drunken night, that I am neurotic. Probably not exactly in those different words but that was the idea though than she stopped texting me again. Later out of the blue she texted me again telling me she was sorry but that how could she expect anything else out of things after the night when I screwed up like that. Oh and of course she also threw my words in my face saying essentially that i'd never be with a woman with a kid lol The funny he he ironic fucking thing is that I made it clear w

Wow ten years later...time for that reflection thing

Readers, Hey everyone I hope all is going great with you. On my end, I am still trying to tackle this online math class which feels like it'll never get done. I am so close but not close enough. Today is ten years since I graduated high school in 2004 and started right up at Boise State. Which of course lends itself to some reflecting on what I have accomplished, what's happened to me and just how far I have really come. I've been through what feels like a hell of a lot of bad relationships but thankfully seem to no doubt have found the one. We've now been together for four months and I have no doubt we will be together much longer! Its the school thing and not completing it that's killing me though. I look around me and am friends with a lot of people who I went to high school with and they've graduated and have great jobs. Here I am going on almost two years working in retail at Gordmans. Don't get me wrong, I like it, but I am a cashier though. Interv