Skip to main content

Calm Before The Storm

Readers,

Hey everyone I hope all's well in your world's. On my end there seems to finally be a calm in things. Considering this past week its been studying business statistics till my eyes bled and pouring over math till I could see it and stats in my sleep. Essentially like counting sheep except I was falling asleep I swear still working calculations for both classes in my sleep hell but of course not that I recall my dreams in that sense but its very possible as much stuff as I dumped inside my head.

Whew the tests are behind me! I took my business stat's test on Tuesday and had the quiet office all to myself it took everything not to pick up the book on the desk and literally look up everything on my test (considering due to accommodation I was sequestered inside the professor's office in a quiet space and had extra time). But I managed to fight the urge and pulled everything I possibly could from my brain and dumped it onto the test. It seems that whenever I take a test the tunes of choice is Enya; more specifically her album "A Day Without Rain". There is just something soothing about it and I switched to the Leon Russell and Elton John album Union which is great stuff as well. All in all I ultimately have a feeling I did well at least hopefully a solid C something higher than barely sliding by and I'll be content.

Than the math exam; I took that one today right after my swimming class (i'll revisit that and talk about the girls and my wishes in a further paragraph so I don't randomly jump around as much). Mmm I was actually late had forgotten that I had coincidentally scheduled my exam time when I was in the middle of swimming class and my brain went into haywire mode. Hell I swear I probably had the oh shit look clearly on my face big eyes and all and finally the guy agreed to go back and ask if I could still take the test. Thankfully the woman in the office agreed and I was off feeling tired from swimming (still going back to this) and poured my mind into Calculus literally pouring out everything I knew. Ultimately I settled on Cage The Elephant towards the end and poured through my test working away on it for almost two hours in total. At the end of my exam overall I feel like I rocked it; in this case a solid C would be much appreciated as well.

In either case I have come to realize that I am not spending nearly as much time pouring myself into math and into business statistics. So from this point forward I am very seriously going to get my work nailed out of the park prior to leaving school every Friday but not before clearly understanding EVERYTHING. At this rate I know I am not dumb while it may be frustrating that I cannot still do numbers in my head oh well I am fucking here and I am going to own this!

Right now I am in between assignments and chapters for both classes no doubt i'll end up preparing for my business statistics class by reading a head but as for math the assignment hasn't been posted yet from today so when I get that I will start seriously tackling it in a huge way. Now I am just recouping restarting my brain and than its back into gear again.

Ah as for the land of swimming today we did a ten minute swim we tried to do how many laps we could in ten minutes. Working my tail off I knocked out six laps not as many as I would have liked but oh well i'll no doubt only improve over time. So I've been talking to these two girls in my swimming class the other one a new cute red head her being last time I didn't seriously think she would forgive me for dunking her well at the beginning of the week she left playfully nudging me in the side telling me it was cool she wasn't mad and that she was going to get me back?!!? Hell of course I thought about that until I saw her today and ended up partially counting for her and this other woman named Alicia whom I now consider a best friend.

The girl who was counting for the other girl in the lane I have also been flirting a bit with off and on just talking in swimming and overall she seems pretty cool *shrugs* You know ultimately I am not sure but neither am I in a rush to dive head over heels into anything serious. Both seem really nice and yes both are cute but I highly doubt seriously they are really really interested in me as a whole. I'd love to have Mel Gibson's character's ability in the movie "What Women Want" than bam no stress i'd be set so to speak.

So that's my somewhat interesting flirting life and wondering's at anything serious. Mmm we'll see if anything comes out of it. Tonight I am seeing Judi Collin's with my mom, dad and grandma that should be exciting as hell and come on now it is Judy flipping Collin's i'll give everyone a bit more of a low down on how it went later on in the week or whenever I decide to write a new one of these. For now with all that said I am off. I'll catch ya on the flip side

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Its Over & Done. Time to forget her and get back out there

Readers; Hey everyone I hope all's going great in you're world's. Its now 12:17 in the morning just got home from Roaring Springs which I got in for free so that was fun but I found myself dwelling on what I didn't have; what had come to a close; that being the relationship with Jolene and I. Hell it was an even shorter relationship than the one with my last ex at this point I think I might be something of a plague. So many people are like you are awesome blah blah blah but of course what the fuck else are they going to say? Over these past weeks I learned I flunked my summer math class so that makes me feel overjoyed!  Hell at this point I am pretty sure I will get out of college when I am maybe thirty years old. At this point in my life I seriously am left wondering again what do I have to truly offer a woman seriously in a substantial sustaining relationship. I mean I still live with my parents while going to college. I have a part time job that somewhat pays the

Is It True?

Readers: Hey everybody I hope all is well in your world's. I am writing a latest update of things seeing as how earlier today I asked her why she suddenly blocked me with out any word at all. Hell its funny how in the end I told myself over and over again knowing wouldn't actually help but there you have it. One thing she said has continued to stay there at the fore front of my mind when she texted me back after essentially telling me that I worried too much, that I killed things that drunken night, that I am neurotic. Probably not exactly in those different words but that was the idea though than she stopped texting me again. Later out of the blue she texted me again telling me she was sorry but that how could she expect anything else out of things after the night when I screwed up like that. Oh and of course she also threw my words in my face saying essentially that i'd never be with a woman with a kid lol The funny he he ironic fucking thing is that I made it clear w

Wow ten years later...time for that reflection thing

Readers, Hey everyone I hope all is going great with you. On my end, I am still trying to tackle this online math class which feels like it'll never get done. I am so close but not close enough. Today is ten years since I graduated high school in 2004 and started right up at Boise State. Which of course lends itself to some reflecting on what I have accomplished, what's happened to me and just how far I have really come. I've been through what feels like a hell of a lot of bad relationships but thankfully seem to no doubt have found the one. We've now been together for four months and I have no doubt we will be together much longer! Its the school thing and not completing it that's killing me though. I look around me and am friends with a lot of people who I went to high school with and they've graduated and have great jobs. Here I am going on almost two years working in retail at Gordmans. Don't get me wrong, I like it, but I am a cashier though. Interv