Skip to main content

Starting it off with a bang

The headline above was just to grab your attention. Which I assume if your reading this either you are one of my friends and I asked you to check it out or your a random stranger whom stumbled onto it. Either way I am going to thank you for taking your time to read it and furthermore hope you enjoy reading it as well 

As my profile says my name is Christopher Scott I am a close to graduating college student from Boise State whom as the blog title says this is inside the mind of a writer. Currently I am not a published author so this is more or less shall I say inside the mind of someone that wants down the road eventually to be published. As it stands I write a mix of poetry and stories. The larger novel I am working on is more or less on the back burner while i seriously focus on school. But I am constantly whenever I get the chance to writing poetry and in fact usually carry around two black composition notebooks one for poetry and one for a random journal i started writing (helps clear my head and its is soothing). 

Personally I'd probably advise everyone out there to start up their very own blog or ie journal because just putting all those cumbersome sometimes bothersome thoughts down somewhere can really help you sort out all those thoughts inside your head. From experience I find writing to be therapeutic which of course you probably don't need to hear that from me but if nothing else start one up. As i told a friend a while back, " "Bob" go ahead and start writing in a journal or just writing your thoughts down it will help alot" (name changed to protect the innocent guess). 

 We find me in a point of my life where it truly feels like alot of it is going incredibly well. After many rough relationships it seems i finally met first and foremost a best friend someone whom understands me, truly cares about me and second of all someone i truly feel that eventually I can share the world with and more. What they say about great things coming to those people whom wait really holds true for me. Because when Trisha and I gave it a whirl I was burnt out and done with relationships. Had more or less sworn them off because I was truly done getting the short straw so to speak. Needless to say on the 22nd of April we will have been going out for exactly 5 months which rocks for sure 

Currently as well I am saving up for a brand new nice camera. My older camera yes was nice and took excellent pictures wasn't incredible though. So without a single doubt I look forward to that purchase down the road

Well with a month left of this semester I am going to hit the books and do some studying. But I truly hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it. Bare with me I will certaintly try to do my best to make this more concise and through and too the point because god only knows this was fairly rambling so to speak. Hope all is well in your worlds. I'll catch ya on the flip side 

Comments

  1. Very nice i look forward to read what is on your mind. Who knows we may write about each other one day. Or Co-Write a book together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks David *smiles* As I look forward to learning as much as I possibly can about the land of photography and much much more

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Its Over & Done. Time to forget her and get back out there

Readers; Hey everyone I hope all's going great in you're world's. Its now 12:17 in the morning just got home from Roaring Springs which I got in for free so that was fun but I found myself dwelling on what I didn't have; what had come to a close; that being the relationship with Jolene and I. Hell it was an even shorter relationship than the one with my last ex at this point I think I might be something of a plague. So many people are like you are awesome blah blah blah but of course what the fuck else are they going to say? Over these past weeks I learned I flunked my summer math class so that makes me feel overjoyed!  Hell at this point I am pretty sure I will get out of college when I am maybe thirty years old. At this point in my life I seriously am left wondering again what do I have to truly offer a woman seriously in a substantial sustaining relationship. I mean I still live with my parents while going to college. I have a part time job that somewhat pays the

Is It True?

Readers: Hey everybody I hope all is well in your world's. I am writing a latest update of things seeing as how earlier today I asked her why she suddenly blocked me with out any word at all. Hell its funny how in the end I told myself over and over again knowing wouldn't actually help but there you have it. One thing she said has continued to stay there at the fore front of my mind when she texted me back after essentially telling me that I worried too much, that I killed things that drunken night, that I am neurotic. Probably not exactly in those different words but that was the idea though than she stopped texting me again. Later out of the blue she texted me again telling me she was sorry but that how could she expect anything else out of things after the night when I screwed up like that. Oh and of course she also threw my words in my face saying essentially that i'd never be with a woman with a kid lol The funny he he ironic fucking thing is that I made it clear w

Wow ten years later...time for that reflection thing

Readers, Hey everyone I hope all is going great with you. On my end, I am still trying to tackle this online math class which feels like it'll never get done. I am so close but not close enough. Today is ten years since I graduated high school in 2004 and started right up at Boise State. Which of course lends itself to some reflecting on what I have accomplished, what's happened to me and just how far I have really come. I've been through what feels like a hell of a lot of bad relationships but thankfully seem to no doubt have found the one. We've now been together for four months and I have no doubt we will be together much longer! Its the school thing and not completing it that's killing me though. I look around me and am friends with a lot of people who I went to high school with and they've graduated and have great jobs. Here I am going on almost two years working in retail at Gordmans. Don't get me wrong, I like it, but I am a cashier though. Interv