Skip to main content

Looking forward to escaping with my love

Readers,

Hey everyone I just noticed I haven't written a single entry in over an month. On my end, I've been busy working and also trying to find an second job; right now I am not getting a whole lot of hours due to Obama care and the requirement that if an company has a certain number of employees with a certain number of hours they have to provide them with health care. I know there are a lot of people out there who really and truly believe the company should have to pay you health care, but I am realistic its fucking expensive. Right now as it stands going into this next year I am without insurance because even on the your health Idaho market it would cost me way too much to get anything even remotely decent *shrugs* According to a friend since I may a low income, I can actually get a waver for it so I don't get penalized for not having health care so I am going to pursue that route as soon as possible

School right now is sort of in a gigantic limbo; debating slightly changing my degree but we'll see how that works. As many of you know in order to complete my dual bachelors in business administration and human resources I am required to complete business calculus (ie. calculus minus trig), which at this point I can't do it! I've even tried it via Khan Academy to no avail, but its not because it isn't great its just that the understanding when I get to a certain lvl in it isn't there at all. Hell I've worked with tutors as well and I've taken the same damned class half a doz times. At this point, I am going to consult with an advisor at Boise State and see about adjusting my degree to something else but I am not exactly sure what though. More to come on that later, considering I am setting up an appointment here for this week *crosses fingers* Please keep me in your prayers

Not all is dark and gloomy mind you, I recently finished reading the latest and final Odd Thomas book which my fiance got for me; autographed by mister dean koontz. I am currently in the midst of devouring the new John Grisham book which I'd highly recommend. I am glad that American Sniper is the highest grossing military movie ever, I went and saw it with a good friend of mine David Blake whom served in the military. I've been playing a ton of the new Call of Duty game and its sick along with Thief and far cry 4. Plus Ruth and I have been playing diablo 3 together which is a solid game! I love gaming with her its so much fun

On the relationship, things with Ruth and I are stronger than ever. Coming up is our first ever valentines day together and we have plans to escape from the valley to my folks cabin in mcall for the weekend which will be very nice. Leaving on the 13th and coming back the 16th. I got to thinking about Valentines Day and its pretty overrated unless of course you're single, but if you're in an relationship you should already be telling the person you love how much they mean to you. A good solid relationship isn't built on fancy jewelery and a box of heart shaped chocolate and some card from hallmark. Alas I am happy as hell and so glad to be in a loving and supportive relationship with such an amazing woman. To those of you not in an relationship, I'd say take a chance and maybe take a chance and ask that guy or girl you like out on a date. It doesn't have to be fancy, i'd say focus on something fun, if you're single and feeling blah more than likely they might be as well on the flip side

Its crazy for me to think that it'll be a year in April! Where has all the time gone? Literally people say there is supposed to be a honey moon period than its over but I have yet to experience any of that though. Just maybe I am lucky *shrugs* All I know is I am just as crazy about her as the day I first met her and I know none of that will really change anytime soon. I just hope that someone out there finds someone like her, someone who really loves you for everything that you're. That person does exist. On top of that, we will also ironically celebrate our first real holiday together as a couple and that was easter

Beyond that, we're looking forward to seeing whose coming to Mayhem Fest that we're for sure going to! Also the Boise Music Fest and I am going on a road trip to Nevada with my friend Jared to go see the new Queensryche in concert in March. All in all should be a hell of a lot of fun. For now going to cut this off, I'll catch ya on the flip side




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Its Over & Done. Time to forget her and get back out there

Readers; Hey everyone I hope all's going great in you're world's. Its now 12:17 in the morning just got home from Roaring Springs which I got in for free so that was fun but I found myself dwelling on what I didn't have; what had come to a close; that being the relationship with Jolene and I. Hell it was an even shorter relationship than the one with my last ex at this point I think I might be something of a plague. So many people are like you are awesome blah blah blah but of course what the fuck else are they going to say? Over these past weeks I learned I flunked my summer math class so that makes me feel overjoyed!  Hell at this point I am pretty sure I will get out of college when I am maybe thirty years old. At this point in my life I seriously am left wondering again what do I have to truly offer a woman seriously in a substantial sustaining relationship. I mean I still live with my parents while going to college. I have a part time job that somewhat pays the

Is It True?

Readers: Hey everybody I hope all is well in your world's. I am writing a latest update of things seeing as how earlier today I asked her why she suddenly blocked me with out any word at all. Hell its funny how in the end I told myself over and over again knowing wouldn't actually help but there you have it. One thing she said has continued to stay there at the fore front of my mind when she texted me back after essentially telling me that I worried too much, that I killed things that drunken night, that I am neurotic. Probably not exactly in those different words but that was the idea though than she stopped texting me again. Later out of the blue she texted me again telling me she was sorry but that how could she expect anything else out of things after the night when I screwed up like that. Oh and of course she also threw my words in my face saying essentially that i'd never be with a woman with a kid lol The funny he he ironic fucking thing is that I made it clear w

Wow ten years later...time for that reflection thing

Readers, Hey everyone I hope all is going great with you. On my end, I am still trying to tackle this online math class which feels like it'll never get done. I am so close but not close enough. Today is ten years since I graduated high school in 2004 and started right up at Boise State. Which of course lends itself to some reflecting on what I have accomplished, what's happened to me and just how far I have really come. I've been through what feels like a hell of a lot of bad relationships but thankfully seem to no doubt have found the one. We've now been together for four months and I have no doubt we will be together much longer! Its the school thing and not completing it that's killing me though. I look around me and am friends with a lot of people who I went to high school with and they've graduated and have great jobs. Here I am going on almost two years working in retail at Gordmans. Don't get me wrong, I like it, but I am a cashier though. Interv