Skip to main content

Where has this year gone? Here is to 2015

Readers,

Hey everyone I hope you're doing great. On my end, its the evening prior to New Years Eve which for sure I am celebrating with my fiance Ruth Clark (the one I gush a lot about in practically every single entry). Plans right now are sort of in limbo not sure if I'll be able to get an bowling lane this late in the game and am not really feeling going downtown this year because no doubt it'll be bat shit crazy. What's nailed down, a for sure is that Ruth and I will be staying in a suite with one of those hot tubs in the room; first ever and I am not working the following day so I intend to relax and do the late check out. Either way I am really looking forward to what next year has to offer, there are quite a few uncertainties like the school but either way I have my love and have no doubt that either way we'll fully support one another in everything we do. There is no doubt in my mind that I am the luckiest man alive to have such a loving and incredibly supportive woman

The 14th of January will be exactly nine months for Ruth and I, it feels like we've been together for a lot longer than that. Prior to her I was battling with school, had tried the online dating thing to no avail and  had basically given up on finding anyone. Then out of the blue she came into my life and the rest as they say is history. I am still currently battling with Boise State and them allowing me to maybe have an exception for the calculus and so that I can take my last classes to graduate and so that Ruth and I can move on and get married and really get our lives started (yes I know we're living but I was hoping I'd be graduated and we'd be married in a year from now...keep those fingers crossed and me in the prayers).

Seeing as how I am writing this after the fact, we had an incredible Christmas eve and an great Christmas and the whole world didn't fall apart due to things changing slightly. I am so grateful for welcoming and fun future in laws who're so loving I was out of my element having done it all the time at my families house and they knew it; had a great one after all. The following morning Ruth and I opened presents together than she was off to the land of work and I finished up watching my folks open their gifts. Loved watching my love open her different presents which I went over the top for because I kept getting things that she absolutely squeed over because I couldn't help myself. She got me call of duty advanced warfare which I just beat medium level (sick game intend to get every achievement and she also recently got me x box live *smiles* and also the season pass), the first season of the original batman series, skin care stuff, breaking bad pop figures of Walter white and of heisinberg and a green bay blanket. All in all the best Christmas ever!

I started this out initially out of frustration over how things feel like in ways like they're majorly changing but I realized that, yes some things are changing but for the better though like for instance my best friend John getting engaged to an great girl who makes him very happy *smiles* My friend Travis is finding himself and coming more into his own. The math will get itself ironed out. The photography is going great I just got a new camera for taking photos. All in all I really can't complain because just because I don't always see my closet friends doesn't mean they will remain that way for eternity. Kinda short coming up I am excited picking up an autographed copy of the final odd thomas dean koontz book series which will be bitter sweet and fucking awesome!!!! Oh and Ruth and I saw the final Hobbit movie and it was great. The other day I watched the movie the interview and laughed out loud and surprisingly I'd give it a solid 5 out of 5. Hope you have a great new years! And here is to 2015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Its Over & Done. Time to forget her and get back out there

Readers; Hey everyone I hope all's going great in you're world's. Its now 12:17 in the morning just got home from Roaring Springs which I got in for free so that was fun but I found myself dwelling on what I didn't have; what had come to a close; that being the relationship with Jolene and I. Hell it was an even shorter relationship than the one with my last ex at this point I think I might be something of a plague. So many people are like you are awesome blah blah blah but of course what the fuck else are they going to say? Over these past weeks I learned I flunked my summer math class so that makes me feel overjoyed!  Hell at this point I am pretty sure I will get out of college when I am maybe thirty years old. At this point in my life I seriously am left wondering again what do I have to truly offer a woman seriously in a substantial sustaining relationship. I mean I still live with my parents while going to college. I have a part time job that somewhat pays the

Is It True?

Readers: Hey everybody I hope all is well in your world's. I am writing a latest update of things seeing as how earlier today I asked her why she suddenly blocked me with out any word at all. Hell its funny how in the end I told myself over and over again knowing wouldn't actually help but there you have it. One thing she said has continued to stay there at the fore front of my mind when she texted me back after essentially telling me that I worried too much, that I killed things that drunken night, that I am neurotic. Probably not exactly in those different words but that was the idea though than she stopped texting me again. Later out of the blue she texted me again telling me she was sorry but that how could she expect anything else out of things after the night when I screwed up like that. Oh and of course she also threw my words in my face saying essentially that i'd never be with a woman with a kid lol The funny he he ironic fucking thing is that I made it clear w

Wow ten years later...time for that reflection thing

Readers, Hey everyone I hope all is going great with you. On my end, I am still trying to tackle this online math class which feels like it'll never get done. I am so close but not close enough. Today is ten years since I graduated high school in 2004 and started right up at Boise State. Which of course lends itself to some reflecting on what I have accomplished, what's happened to me and just how far I have really come. I've been through what feels like a hell of a lot of bad relationships but thankfully seem to no doubt have found the one. We've now been together for four months and I have no doubt we will be together much longer! Its the school thing and not completing it that's killing me though. I look around me and am friends with a lot of people who I went to high school with and they've graduated and have great jobs. Here I am going on almost two years working in retail at Gordmans. Don't get me wrong, I like it, but I am a cashier though. Interv