Skip to main content

Almost eight months, participating in Rake Up Boise again, random concert aka Drowning Pool, new nickelback

Readers,

Hey everyone I hope you're doing great! I am just trying to wake up and get going. Last night, Ruth and I went and saw the band Drowning Pool in concert along with several other bands (Red Tide Rising) and another one whose name slips my mind. The concert ultimately went until almost midnight then got to meet the band Drowning Pool! I remember listening to the album Desensitized gazillion different times when I was younger because it was slightly more hardcore and in your face and in high school when it came out it was perfect *smiles* I mentioned the band Red Tide Rising and I'd highly recommend you check them out, they're a bit younger but incredibly talented and a cross between in this Moment. Down to earth and beyond incredibly talented everyone of them. Very metal and very great apparently their first time in Idaho and hoping they come back again because they fucking killed it

I was blown away by the fact that the lead guitarist for Drowning Pool was actually hanging out manning the table and then everyone of the band members came out and signed autographs. Hell I even got an selfie with the lead singer. The only shitty thing about last night's concert is that the first band there name slips my mind messed things up by crossing the streams and then the sound was off for the whole evening. But I can't complain though the concert was twenty bucks and overall my fiance Ruth and I had a damned good job and she got the pair of tickets from her co worker for a cool twenty bucks

Wow, Friday will be exactly eight months for Ruth and I and I have no doubt we'll be together for a hell of a lot longer. I gushed about her in my last blog but I can't help it people say that honeymoon period but we're fucking past that and have been past that for a while now. Its like she is everything I have ever been looking for in someone. She's amazingly supportive and so loving and I am so crazy about her still and I get butterflies as well still. No real plans for Friday, I am pretty sure I am working but hell maybe we'll go grab shakes or something from Shari's or Ihop. She reads every single blog so I am going to say, "Baby, I love you so much. I can't believe its eight months already it feels like we've been together for a lot longer. I am so happy to have you in my life and am so glad you said yes when I proposed. Can't wait down the road to call you my wife".

While I write this I am giving the brand new Nickelback album a listen too and overall I wasn't crazy about some of the songs but they've grown on me and I'd say its a great album. I'd highly recommend you pick up the album No Fixed Address, you won't be dissapointed at all. If you like Nickelback you'll find they do a mix of hard and a mix of soft and do it very well. I've been lucky to see them live in concert at least two different times and they put on a damned good show

Its been at least a year since I have participated in Rake Up Boise due to work and school and this year I am back at it! I am going to be volunteering this year again and doing it with my good friend John and his girlfriend Kellie. Getting a yard raked up then its off to the land of work for me shortly afterwards at noon so it will work out perfectly *smiles* Its always great to do it and love helping someone else that can't help themselves out

Just a few more days and we're going to go see the band Gaelic Storm in concert! I can't fucking wait I have no doubt they'll put on a great concert so i'll be talking about it after that happens *smiles*

Well that's all for now. I'll catch ya on the flip side




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Its Over & Done. Time to forget her and get back out there

Readers; Hey everyone I hope all's going great in you're world's. Its now 12:17 in the morning just got home from Roaring Springs which I got in for free so that was fun but I found myself dwelling on what I didn't have; what had come to a close; that being the relationship with Jolene and I. Hell it was an even shorter relationship than the one with my last ex at this point I think I might be something of a plague. So many people are like you are awesome blah blah blah but of course what the fuck else are they going to say? Over these past weeks I learned I flunked my summer math class so that makes me feel overjoyed!  Hell at this point I am pretty sure I will get out of college when I am maybe thirty years old. At this point in my life I seriously am left wondering again what do I have to truly offer a woman seriously in a substantial sustaining relationship. I mean I still live with my parents while going to college. I have a part time job that somewhat pays the

Is It True?

Readers: Hey everybody I hope all is well in your world's. I am writing a latest update of things seeing as how earlier today I asked her why she suddenly blocked me with out any word at all. Hell its funny how in the end I told myself over and over again knowing wouldn't actually help but there you have it. One thing she said has continued to stay there at the fore front of my mind when she texted me back after essentially telling me that I worried too much, that I killed things that drunken night, that I am neurotic. Probably not exactly in those different words but that was the idea though than she stopped texting me again. Later out of the blue she texted me again telling me she was sorry but that how could she expect anything else out of things after the night when I screwed up like that. Oh and of course she also threw my words in my face saying essentially that i'd never be with a woman with a kid lol The funny he he ironic fucking thing is that I made it clear w

Wow ten years later...time for that reflection thing

Readers, Hey everyone I hope all is going great with you. On my end, I am still trying to tackle this online math class which feels like it'll never get done. I am so close but not close enough. Today is ten years since I graduated high school in 2004 and started right up at Boise State. Which of course lends itself to some reflecting on what I have accomplished, what's happened to me and just how far I have really come. I've been through what feels like a hell of a lot of bad relationships but thankfully seem to no doubt have found the one. We've now been together for four months and I have no doubt we will be together much longer! Its the school thing and not completing it that's killing me though. I look around me and am friends with a lot of people who I went to high school with and they've graduated and have great jobs. Here I am going on almost two years working in retail at Gordmans. Don't get me wrong, I like it, but I am a cashier though. Interv