Skip to main content

Recognition, Meeting Aaron Paul and some good music

Readers,

Hey everyone its been quite a while since I have joined you guys and hope everyone has been well in a longer absence. I don't know what it was exactly that made a light bulb come on inside my brain and say to me that, "Hey Chris you're losing sight of you!", a two by four needed to knock up aside my head to get this idea through to me but its there. In the past I used to work out regularly and even had a solid goal in mind but somewhere along the way I honestly stopped giving a shit about working out because on some level I realized that after everything I've been through on some level I wanted to make myself that guy that no woman would find attractive at all. Hell, I wouldn't say on any level that I have become the Pillsbury Dough Boy, but if I don't do something and honestly start working out and keeping track of my calories I am taking in I am going to be there by Christmas.

This is going to be one of those that isn't really easy to read for everyone who reads this but fuck it all of this needs to be said and if its not written down it isn't real. So, there it is starting today I am going to take a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, some celery (which are low in calories), a bottle of water which I will fill up and drink regularly, and I am thinking for an actual snack one of those Nature Valley granola bars. Today I am going to work on studying finance 303 this morning and then head down to school and study more on it and when I get home later today I am hopping on the bike and working out (800 calories). There is no way in hell I am going to let myself keep slipping slipping into the future, the future of not recognizing myself! I want to like myself when I take off my shirt and not be self conscious about doing so because I know I have begun to get to get myself a belly. There are some people who I know will read this and say things like, "But Chris you're sexy as hell" or "But Chris but I like you just the way you're you don't need to be a model or anything". Thank you to those who'd come out and say things like that because I know there are a few scattered people who care a lot about me and for that I am grateful to have you all in my life but this is something I want to do for myself and its not just to look like a fake model but to be in better shape is all

Wow writing all of this makes me feel like a huge weights been lifted off my shoulders. This is the kind of thing that this is for is doing just this. Another thing to address is here is as well as getting into better shape is the fact that I need to be happy by myself and not during these holidays coming up as it gets cooler be fine with the fact that I don't have somebody and once I am to that point, when I am truly happy with being by myself I feel like I could truly honestly welcome another person into my life. Someone in passing said to another person I am not going to name names but it did make me smile though, "Chris she says you're a great guy and wants to help you find yourself a girl", for that I am smiling thank you very much, I don't know I am just very real and myself through and through always. Never in my life will I ever expect a woman whom I am with to fully 100 % change entirely but on the same token though if she is unhealthy I may encourage her to start walking with me or something *shrugs* But I am not the guy whose all about nice tits and a perfect ass I want a woman whom is first and foremost an engaging woman who I can one minute laugh and joke with and on the other hand talk serious stuff as well and secondly is beautiful because of this

So as the second idea suggests I did meet Aaron Paul whom apparently as I discovered last night while down at the Egyptian Theater in downtown Boise there are actually some people still whom have never ever seen the show so he is one of the lead stars in a great show called Breaking Bad! He came to Boise the other evening and rented out a theater here and all the proceeds went to different fundraiser organizations throughout Boise. They showed last night's episode of the show Breaking Bad which I did end up watching even if me and my good buddy Jordan Anderson didn't get a chance to get in we still had a blast and got ourselves on several different news sites etc this morning which is cool! So both of us got to meet him and get his autograph. So here is a photo of me with Aaron Paul and secondly will also post a photo of me dressed up as Walt from the show and lastly a photo of me and my friend Jordan him dressed up as Jesse (I think he will be cool with me mentioning him in my blog here):

Me With Aaron Paul (Jesse Pinkman) and dressed as walt



  So, actually I don't need to post a solo photograph of me dressed up as Walt from the show but I will at the very least post a photograph of me and my friend Jordan dressed as the alternating characters from the show:

    
Walt & Jesse (me and my friend Jordan)
All in all I had a lot of fun we tried to go down to the radio station Kiss FM and even got our photo taken which was pretty cool so I will post that one and leave it at that:
We tried but hey we got our photo taken by one of the hosts and this was posted on their page
Right now as we speak I am listening to the newest Elton John, album, and it is seriously incredible. I am life streaming it because it comes out very soon. I'd say its well worth owning a copy of. This past weekend the newest Sheryl Crow country album came out which was awesome, Keith Urban had a great new album come out and lastly Jack Johnson. All of those albums seriously amazing and i'd highly recommend you check them out!

Well thank you very much for reading this in advance I really appreciate it. Its nice to see that people care about what I write about and what is going on in my personal life. I am going to return to the real world so to speak. Catch ya on the flip side

Comments

  1. I really enjoyed reading your blog. You gave me something to do on my lunch hour. I had a blast at Breaking Bad at the Egyptian theater, and the Episode was INSANE!!! I love your writting style, it's very unique. I think I want to start a blog. Blogger seems like a great place for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for reading it Jordan much appreciated. My style of writing is open and honest and always has been. As you have probably noticed I have quite a few different blog entries now. So feel free to wander through them aimlessly lol

    Man that was so muchhh fun trying to win tickets in between going down to the radio station, going to the Egyptian theater. I think the important thing about a blog is being entirely honest with yourself and finding you that's what I have used this for over the years of writing it

    Start a blog sir I would read it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wow ten years later...time for that reflection thing

Readers, Hey everyone I hope all is going great with you. On my end, I am still trying to tackle this online math class which feels like it'll never get done. I am so close but not close enough. Today is ten years since I graduated high school in 2004 and started right up at Boise State. Which of course lends itself to some reflecting on what I have accomplished, what's happened to me and just how far I have really come. I've been through what feels like a hell of a lot of bad relationships but thankfully seem to no doubt have found the one. We've now been together for four months and I have no doubt we will be together much longer! Its the school thing and not completing it that's killing me though. I look around me and am friends with a lot of people who I went to high school with and they've graduated and have great jobs. Here I am going on almost two years working in retail at Gordmans. Don't get me wrong, I like it, but I am a cashier though. Interv

Its Over & Done. Time to forget her and get back out there

Readers; Hey everyone I hope all's going great in you're world's. Its now 12:17 in the morning just got home from Roaring Springs which I got in for free so that was fun but I found myself dwelling on what I didn't have; what had come to a close; that being the relationship with Jolene and I. Hell it was an even shorter relationship than the one with my last ex at this point I think I might be something of a plague. So many people are like you are awesome blah blah blah but of course what the fuck else are they going to say? Over these past weeks I learned I flunked my summer math class so that makes me feel overjoyed!  Hell at this point I am pretty sure I will get out of college when I am maybe thirty years old. At this point in my life I seriously am left wondering again what do I have to truly offer a woman seriously in a substantial sustaining relationship. I mean I still live with my parents while going to college. I have a part time job that somewhat pays the