Skip to main content

Trains On Full Throttle

Readers,

Hey everyone I hope life is going great in you're world's. On my end as the title suggests, at this point the trains cranked all the way too go! Only a few more weeks and my time at CWI will come to a bitter sweet end and its a return back to Boise State where I will wrap up my BA's in business administration and in human resources.

 I've made a lot of incredible friends while going here and I'll never quite forget how I initially felt like the new kid when I moved to Idaho and left Virginia behind that is how I felt when I first started out at CWI. Very soon though it began to feel like a kind of home of sorts, a place where learning could actually happen and I could make something of myself. No, this isn't exactly an selling CWI to everyone though I have enjoyed it here. On my friends side i've made quite a few great friends here and I am grateful for that because those are the people whom make when the going gets tough bearable and make it so that you can push on through to the other side so to speak. Not saying its been easy because it hasn't in between calculus and statistics its been an uphill battle. I am proud to say that on my second stats exam I just rocked a C which in the two times I took it previously that never would have happened because I just didn't get the material.

Dave Bergen is one of those teachers whom you hear all the bad things about but he is an incredible professor though and i'd highly recommend you take him for Statistics if you didn't get it before you'll have a better handle on things afterwards because I was quite surprised I was certain I bombed my second test after I completed it and focused on break instead of the reality that I may actually have done horribly on my exam. In the past with statistics in class i'd say things that made it clear, "This guy doesn't know what the hell he is talking about"; and I am certain I was that kid that everyone in class groaned when I opened my mouth to talk because i wasn't adding anything to the actual overall conversation.

As far as Calculus goes I don't know what it is about that class but in ways I am getting it and I will probably get a solid C but I can already tell you that most of the stuff we're doing now I will not be able to teach another person. Susan Adylotte is a great teacher don't get me wrong its just the material is all  *shrugs* Oh well I will push on through this stuff and get the grade I need and get on with classes and be good to go

The photography business seems to be spouting whole new legs and growing on its own and currently I am in the process of saving for an upgrade which through talking to a tutor and good friend i've made here at the tutor lab at CWI; realistically its not that expensive to upgrade to a camera where I can switch out lenses. Only about 1500 so I am going to start truly setting aside money so I can scoop a new upgrade camera up. But, with my own camera that I currently shoot with i've found myself becoming what i'd say is a better and better photographer overall. One of the things I need too do is submit more of my work into different contests and start promoting and selling my work here and there.

Relationship wise I am single as ever; and for once I am truly not a rush to get back out there either. I don't know I'd like to date a little bit some and get back out there but not right now. School has more or less taken front seat to that whole thing *shrugs* We'll see maybe i'll find something this summer but on that front i'll be taking it easy on anything serious because just in case it goes to shit possibly I don't want to hit rock bottom like I have in the past because I know me now all too well that I get all the way into it

Over the break I saw the movie Olympus Has Fallen and it was incredibly disappointing and really proves that previews are there to sell the movie which isn't always going too be incredibly remarkable;. so now I am going to be a bit more weary about going to see movies in the theater. If you haven't seen it yet i'd say wait till the dollar theater/red box it is that bad of a movie. Rating wise i'd give it a 3.5 but is not worth spending a bunch of money to see in the big theater though

Ooo and recently as of yesterday gave the new self titled Paramore album a full listen through and surprisingly it's a damn good album. Hailey has such a powerfully haunting voice that just sends shivers down you're spine. Dido just came out with a new solo album and no surprise there it is quite awesome as well check it out for sure. Blake Shelton's new album i'd say is just okay it really isn't mind blowing like his previous album it is just so so

Well with all that said I am hoping off of here. I'll catch ya on the flip side

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Its Over & Done. Time to forget her and get back out there

Readers; Hey everyone I hope all's going great in you're world's. Its now 12:17 in the morning just got home from Roaring Springs which I got in for free so that was fun but I found myself dwelling on what I didn't have; what had come to a close; that being the relationship with Jolene and I. Hell it was an even shorter relationship than the one with my last ex at this point I think I might be something of a plague. So many people are like you are awesome blah blah blah but of course what the fuck else are they going to say? Over these past weeks I learned I flunked my summer math class so that makes me feel overjoyed!  Hell at this point I am pretty sure I will get out of college when I am maybe thirty years old. At this point in my life I seriously am left wondering again what do I have to truly offer a woman seriously in a substantial sustaining relationship. I mean I still live with my parents while going to college. I have a part time job that somewhat pays the

Is It True?

Readers: Hey everybody I hope all is well in your world's. I am writing a latest update of things seeing as how earlier today I asked her why she suddenly blocked me with out any word at all. Hell its funny how in the end I told myself over and over again knowing wouldn't actually help but there you have it. One thing she said has continued to stay there at the fore front of my mind when she texted me back after essentially telling me that I worried too much, that I killed things that drunken night, that I am neurotic. Probably not exactly in those different words but that was the idea though than she stopped texting me again. Later out of the blue she texted me again telling me she was sorry but that how could she expect anything else out of things after the night when I screwed up like that. Oh and of course she also threw my words in my face saying essentially that i'd never be with a woman with a kid lol The funny he he ironic fucking thing is that I made it clear w

Wow ten years later...time for that reflection thing

Readers, Hey everyone I hope all is going great with you. On my end, I am still trying to tackle this online math class which feels like it'll never get done. I am so close but not close enough. Today is ten years since I graduated high school in 2004 and started right up at Boise State. Which of course lends itself to some reflecting on what I have accomplished, what's happened to me and just how far I have really come. I've been through what feels like a hell of a lot of bad relationships but thankfully seem to no doubt have found the one. We've now been together for four months and I have no doubt we will be together much longer! Its the school thing and not completing it that's killing me though. I look around me and am friends with a lot of people who I went to high school with and they've graduated and have great jobs. Here I am going on almost two years working in retail at Gordmans. Don't get me wrong, I like it, but I am a cashier though. Interv