Skip to main content

Life is good

Readers,

Hey everyone I hope all's going great in you're world's. Intentions are good sometimes though life seems to have grabbed hold and I meant to finish up a new blog and in fact plan to actually update this more regularly as well so I am not just piling everything together and mixing things up because I don't recall everything exactly as they unfolded that day. Either way here we go tomorrow I start up at Boise State for a summer pre calculus math course (we'll see) it will be an evening class that goes from six to nine at night and more likely than not i'll be working part time as well at Gordman's in meridian part time during the day which I am thinking should work out overall.

Please bare in mind as I write this anything that I say about Gordman's is not the opinion of the company it is simply my thoughts though of course while some days may be frustrating I am not going to pile it all on here and turn this into a grr fest though of course understandably I may need to relax somedays though I am going to attempt to stick to not writing anything negative about a day because let's face it everyone has that 'bad' day so i don't want it to seem like my day is any worse or any better than anyone else's. I am truly looking forward to working at Gourdman's it should be a great company to work for! I'll be an floor associate so not sure exactly which department i'll be working in yet but i'd imagine all over the place so i'll get an opportunity to truly learn a wide range of different areas which will be great. They have a stadium sports seating area in the men's department where they will be playing ESPN on a big flat screen tv which will be a nice element. There is a giggles theater for kids so if you are in there shopping one doesn't have to worry and the kids can hang out and watch whatever is being played at the time.

Overall life is going great as I was reflecting previously before clearing it so essentially I could start over shooting pictures at the Veterans Cemetery during memorial day for me was an incredible experience. As many of you know I have always been and still am an ardent supporter of the military and even go out of my way to thank someone for serving when and if i see someone out and about or a past veteran wearing a hat or I learn of someone's service I thank them over and above for what they did. So for me it was a powerful experience being on the other end of the camera snapping photos of for instance I got a great shot of a girl with one hand on the grave gazing at it longingly (no dry eye at all), another one I got of a line of the Marines whom were doing the gun salute in between the national anthem and I snapped some pictures that one really stood out to me. Currently for whatever reason this is not allowing me to post pictures that I have taken so whenever the bugs get worked out I will share some but for now go check out my page on facebook (Inside The Mind Of A Photographer)

School is going to be a lot of work but I believe I can get it this time and own it and this next semester end up taking my business statistics 207 and beat it as well. I am this close to graduating and I know without a single doubt that I can do it! I love the fact that I have such a supporting and loving girlfriend who seriously supports me above and beyond with the school stuff and she understands how much work goes into it. For that I cannot begin to thank her enough ten thousand different thank you's couldn't begin to hit the head on the nail with this one.

I can't believe how many different shows are starting up again here soon and I watched the first several episodes of that show Hell On Wheels and it is awesome! Can't wait Dexter will be starting again soon, Walking Dead, more than likely Boardwalk Empire which will be thrilling to see what happens next with that one. Can't quite believe the show Alive is over and the ending was fairly so so they didn't really conclude the show solidly at all. Watched the movie The Woman In Black and it wasn't bad i'd probably give it a five not something you need to own own persay though.

Well that for now covers things with a bow of sorts wrapping it up nicely. I hope all is well in your world's. And i'll catch ya on the flip side    


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Its Over & Done. Time to forget her and get back out there

Readers; Hey everyone I hope all's going great in you're world's. Its now 12:17 in the morning just got home from Roaring Springs which I got in for free so that was fun but I found myself dwelling on what I didn't have; what had come to a close; that being the relationship with Jolene and I. Hell it was an even shorter relationship than the one with my last ex at this point I think I might be something of a plague. So many people are like you are awesome blah blah blah but of course what the fuck else are they going to say? Over these past weeks I learned I flunked my summer math class so that makes me feel overjoyed!  Hell at this point I am pretty sure I will get out of college when I am maybe thirty years old. At this point in my life I seriously am left wondering again what do I have to truly offer a woman seriously in a substantial sustaining relationship. I mean I still live with my parents while going to college. I have a part time job that somewhat pays the

Is It True?

Readers: Hey everybody I hope all is well in your world's. I am writing a latest update of things seeing as how earlier today I asked her why she suddenly blocked me with out any word at all. Hell its funny how in the end I told myself over and over again knowing wouldn't actually help but there you have it. One thing she said has continued to stay there at the fore front of my mind when she texted me back after essentially telling me that I worried too much, that I killed things that drunken night, that I am neurotic. Probably not exactly in those different words but that was the idea though than she stopped texting me again. Later out of the blue she texted me again telling me she was sorry but that how could she expect anything else out of things after the night when I screwed up like that. Oh and of course she also threw my words in my face saying essentially that i'd never be with a woman with a kid lol The funny he he ironic fucking thing is that I made it clear w

Wow ten years later...time for that reflection thing

Readers, Hey everyone I hope all is going great with you. On my end, I am still trying to tackle this online math class which feels like it'll never get done. I am so close but not close enough. Today is ten years since I graduated high school in 2004 and started right up at Boise State. Which of course lends itself to some reflecting on what I have accomplished, what's happened to me and just how far I have really come. I've been through what feels like a hell of a lot of bad relationships but thankfully seem to no doubt have found the one. We've now been together for four months and I have no doubt we will be together much longer! Its the school thing and not completing it that's killing me though. I look around me and am friends with a lot of people who I went to high school with and they've graduated and have great jobs. Here I am going on almost two years working in retail at Gordmans. Don't get me wrong, I like it, but I am a cashier though. Interv