Skip to main content

Success Is In Reach

Readers,

Hey everyone I hope you're doing great. On my end, I can't believe it's already February and this semester at Boise State is slipping by steadily; but successfully at the same time. Like for instance the one class Business Statistics 208 which I feared was going to be hands down the worst is going great! Hell in between my first couple quizzes and my first exam I am looking at a 91 % in class. Looks like the homework is weighted the most in class and in the end if the bigger lot of us in class get the course evaluation done he will drop the lowest exam and the lowest quiz. Right now I have three more exams left including the final and of course homework assignments but I have been working on those until I get the 100 %

Business Policies my second class for the semester is going great, I have a damn good professor and so far on the quizzes which he drops the lowest one and we don't have any actual exams until the final 80 % of it is based purely on the different quizzes we take in class. So far, aside from some of the math work which he allows me to have the formulas everything has been relatively easy because its building on what I previously learned in my classes up until now. The biggest thing in the class is a group presentation on a company with no write up but a conversation about their strategic advantages etc and the final project is a more comprehensive overview of a company and what they have done well and maybe our recommendations

Right now I am just realizing more and more that graduation is possible for me, up until now with how long its taken me here at Boise State it felt like a bit of a pipe dream but its becoming more and more of a reality. Obviously I'll focus on this semester at school but its funny I never considered where I'd work afterwards, I know I want to be in management and even more so in an human resource capacity where I get to mentor and help people. That is truly what I want to do with life and on the side focus on writing and maybe my photography considering while with school I don't have any serious time for either one right now

Once I pass these classes, I'll focus on getting married and enjoy a few day honeymoon with the love of my life than I'll focus on taking Anthropology of Evolution (for one more science class) online which I don't think should be too much of an issue after everything else I have taken throughout my long college career. Then I'll graduate

I am so damn grateful to those people who have pushed me to keep at it, thank you everyone. Well I'll catch ya on the flip side






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recognition, Meeting Aaron Paul and some good music

Readers, Hey everyone its been quite a while since I have joined you guys and hope everyone has been well in a longer absence. I don't know what it was exactly that made a light bulb come on inside my brain and say to me that, "Hey Chris you're losing sight of you!", a two by four needed to knock up aside my head to get this idea through to me but its there. In the past I used to work out regularly and even had a solid goal in mind but somewhere along the way I honestly stopped giving a shit about working out because on some level I realized that after everything I've been through on some level I wanted to make myself that guy that no woman would find attractive at all. Hell, I wouldn't say on any level that I have become the Pillsbury Dough Boy, but if I don't do something and honestly start working out and keeping track of my calories I am taking in I am going to be there by Christmas. This is going to be one of those that isn't really easy to re

Its Over & Done. Time to forget her and get back out there

Readers; Hey everyone I hope all's going great in you're world's. Its now 12:17 in the morning just got home from Roaring Springs which I got in for free so that was fun but I found myself dwelling on what I didn't have; what had come to a close; that being the relationship with Jolene and I. Hell it was an even shorter relationship than the one with my last ex at this point I think I might be something of a plague. So many people are like you are awesome blah blah blah but of course what the fuck else are they going to say? Over these past weeks I learned I flunked my summer math class so that makes me feel overjoyed!  Hell at this point I am pretty sure I will get out of college when I am maybe thirty years old. At this point in my life I seriously am left wondering again what do I have to truly offer a woman seriously in a substantial sustaining relationship. I mean I still live with my parents while going to college. I have a part time job that somewhat pays the

Down That Jazzy Road & Kicking the snot out of Logic

Readers, Hey everyone I hope all is going good on your end. On my end, listening to some light jazz and just got to Boise State and its time to tackle my finance homework (which with work and other things didn't get completely knocked out). I was speaking with Ruth the other day and she reminded me of how much my study process this semester has changed; I would get up consistently at 4 or 5 am and tackle my material because god only knows I worked like a mad man and usually the witching hour was the only real time to do so. This semester it is a bit more difficult to do that, I work late most nights and Ruth works even later most of the time. Starting this week, I am going to set my alarm for 4 am and get up no matter what and just start a process of buckling down on this logic material (this being after my first exam kicked my ass). Its now the first of March and I didn't write a word after the 9th, suffice to say valentines day weekend was a major success and we had a ton