Skip to main content

Dates set in stone, valentines day escape, paying off these bills & moving out

Readers,

Hey everyone I hope you're doing good. On my end, I thought I was done feeling like shit but am apparently not quite over the hurdle. I have a massive sinus headache and am trying to focus hard on this logic material; which I did read but am trying to reread it in preparation for class in two hours. I took the first exam last week, and mixed up two main rules for Truth Trees so I am certain I at least messed up the last part of my exam. I am so close to graduating and breaking free yet it feels like with my own inability sometimes to recall things I mess myself up and prevent myself from moving on to those last classes I need to graduate

Feeling like a little kid, the wedding date is set in stone and yesterday went to the store with Ruth and picked out my wedding ring; she was anxious and wanted me to like what she picked out for me. I just can't believe its actually happening, we're going to get married June 26th of 2017. At this point, we have so many things to get figured out and set into stone so it can actually happen. It'll help a hell of a lot my dad helping out with the tuxes side and the venue shouldn't cost a ton, we're looking at getting married at a nice park. It'll be exciting to go cake tasting and to figure out all the little details. I absolutely love the fact that she is allowing me to incorporate my love for Bogie and the movie Casablanca in our wedding in that I will be rocking a white tux and for sure a blue tie (my mother in law is making for me). Yes, I don't get to actually see her dress till the wedding day and I am happy with that. There is no doubt in my mind that I am marrying the one that I want to spend the rest of my days with and that she feels the same. We're for sure more than likely going to involve my good friend whose a wedding planner to help make things easier and utilizing my friend who is an incredible photographer. It just feels real, yes I feel like a total dork gushing over the wedding but I am excited to be married to the one I love and to really call her my wife; even though god only knows I already do consider her my wife and she considers me her husband

Mentally, I am already on the road to McCall for our Valentines Day escape with John Denver as our guide along the mountain roads and my love beside me. Of course I have to wait, work tomorrow and then school on Thursday and after I am done greeting at work we will hit the road and not look back. Talked to my friend John, he will be joining us sometime on Friday which will be a lot of fun. It'll be a day up there together alone and then we will be joined by two great friends. In between thrifting, cooking great food together, tubing and more I have no doubt we will have a lot of fun and of course going out for an early valentines day adventure Saturday considering I have to be back for work on Monday for the presidents day madness

We're so damn close to getting our bills taken care off and moving out! I know we can make this happen. The plan is then to move in with a good friend of mine, that way we can save money toward a house and also toward our wedding *smiles* It'll be a crazy move but essential though at the same time. Renting at first then the rest will come so to speak

Well i am going to cut this off and get back to work, hope alls well on your end. I'll catch ya on the flip side

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recognition, Meeting Aaron Paul and some good music

Readers, Hey everyone its been quite a while since I have joined you guys and hope everyone has been well in a longer absence. I don't know what it was exactly that made a light bulb come on inside my brain and say to me that, "Hey Chris you're losing sight of you!", a two by four needed to knock up aside my head to get this idea through to me but its there. In the past I used to work out regularly and even had a solid goal in mind but somewhere along the way I honestly stopped giving a shit about working out because on some level I realized that after everything I've been through on some level I wanted to make myself that guy that no woman would find attractive at all. Hell, I wouldn't say on any level that I have become the Pillsbury Dough Boy, but if I don't do something and honestly start working out and keeping track of my calories I am taking in I am going to be there by Christmas. This is going to be one of those that isn't really easy to re

Its Over & Done. Time to forget her and get back out there

Readers; Hey everyone I hope all's going great in you're world's. Its now 12:17 in the morning just got home from Roaring Springs which I got in for free so that was fun but I found myself dwelling on what I didn't have; what had come to a close; that being the relationship with Jolene and I. Hell it was an even shorter relationship than the one with my last ex at this point I think I might be something of a plague. So many people are like you are awesome blah blah blah but of course what the fuck else are they going to say? Over these past weeks I learned I flunked my summer math class so that makes me feel overjoyed!  Hell at this point I am pretty sure I will get out of college when I am maybe thirty years old. At this point in my life I seriously am left wondering again what do I have to truly offer a woman seriously in a substantial sustaining relationship. I mean I still live with my parents while going to college. I have a part time job that somewhat pays the

Wow ten years later...time for that reflection thing

Readers, Hey everyone I hope all is going great with you. On my end, I am still trying to tackle this online math class which feels like it'll never get done. I am so close but not close enough. Today is ten years since I graduated high school in 2004 and started right up at Boise State. Which of course lends itself to some reflecting on what I have accomplished, what's happened to me and just how far I have really come. I've been through what feels like a hell of a lot of bad relationships but thankfully seem to no doubt have found the one. We've now been together for four months and I have no doubt we will be together much longer! Its the school thing and not completing it that's killing me though. I look around me and am friends with a lot of people who I went to high school with and they've graduated and have great jobs. Here I am going on almost two years working in retail at Gordmans. Don't get me wrong, I like it, but I am a cashier though. Interv