Skip to main content

"She's been locked up inside her apartment a hundred days" -Daughtry, Waiting For Superman


Readers,

Hey everyone, Its been a while since I have written a new blog. This time I have something good to write about. Please play the video as you read this because it fits perfectly for exactly how I feel. Life is a funny thing, you really do get to feeling like just maybe "Nice Guys Do Finish Last" as you try to reach out and nothing happens. Yet that is a fallacy, nice guys will never finish last. Assholes may sometimes win out but they won't be the winners for ever. Hell they may get some girl but that girl isn't going to stick around forever. Those of you whom have followed this off and on know the struggles I have went through over the past several years.

A few weeks ago, I posted a photo of this sweet new military uniform I got from a yard sale (its a Vietnam era), anyways this girl named Ruth commented on it. I thought for sure we would talk a little bit like I had with girls in the past. But it was like instantly we clicked. We had so many things in common it was all kinda crazy. Like a kid we literally talked till four o'clock in the morning. It was an intelligent, fun, engaging conversation which dragged me in. I instantly wanted to know more about her and vice versa. After that we talked off and on for several more days. Then came the weekend when we went on a date to Chili's and we ate some yummy food. Instantly we're comfortable with one another where we didn't have to be talking all the time. Its been an crazy whirl wind spending more and more time together. My folks met her and they basically thought she was pretty awesome right off the bat

Its Us! 
Writing this as I do, some time has passed in between her staying for dinner and secondly me telling her "I love you". It all feels kinda surreal to me in a way but at the same time as soon as it was it felt like the perfect moment to say it as well. There is no doubt in my mind that I am an incredibly lucky guy. Yes, I have written here before about feeling like I have known someone forever but here it really does feel like it though! We already finish one anothers sentences sometimes. Literally, as I reiterate this, I can't help but smile like a little kid. I will be turning the big 30 in November and she literally makes me feel like I am only turning 15 years old.

Its so nice to really feel like I can be myself. We had a long talk about my past and the things I have been through and she really listened to everything I had to say and never looked back. Yes, I realize if someone loves you and cares about you that is just something they should naturally do...but it doesn't always work out that way though. Deep down I am a man who wants to graduate college and land an solid job and spend the rest of my life with an incredible woman. I really just hope that as I continue to write about us that we last...last until the stars fall in. Something tells me we will continue to be strong for a very long time. But I'd be lying if I didn't say there is still that part of me that is freaking the fuck out. But I know this in her arms I feel safe...in her arms it literally feels like home. The other day, we were both at Boise State and I was working on school work and this song came on....


 Mm I work this afternoon from 11:45 till 5:45 pm and then she is getting me and we're going to spend time together. I have the rest of an challenging take home test to knock out for Finance (here is hoping I can knock it out of the park).I will get that knocked out then turn it in tomorrow. Class on Friday then I am doing the podcast with my friend Ross Givens for Out Of ADA. Here is our latest cast for the show...Our latest podcast....check it out. Warning it can be quite explicit.  

Forgive me, this is hands down one of the most jumbled blogs I have written in a long time. I promise you I will get my act together in the future and they will be a lot more together. Then again I usually say that every time and every time it is somewhat like this because this is basically a journal. A place for me to tell you what is going on in my world and a place to also clear my thoughts out entirely. With that being said the next won't be as jumbled. I can't believe Easter is coming up here on Sunday, I am stoked Ruth will be going to Church in the morning with us. Every Easter we go to my brother Mike's church. Followed by spending the day with us. I have no doubt that she will hit it off with my brothers and my sister in laws.

I just need 300 dollars more! Then that D3200 is mine! It feels so good to actually know that I have saved up for it. Yes, I will be keeping my Nikon Coolpix mostly because with that camera I will still be able to take it to events and use it to shoot with like Mayhem Fest which I am certain I am going to with Ruth, the Boise Music Festival, the fair. The list goes on and on because its a great camera and I have landed some incredible shots with it

Well for now I am off, need to get some school work and some laundry done before its off to the land of work. I hope everyone has a great Easter hopefully spent amongst family and or incredible friends. I will catch ya on the flip side

ps: Before I forget. We went by Walmart and they had this sweet Breaking Bad shirt. Of course, those that know. Know I actually met Aaron Paul from the show and secondly got a hat autographed plus I dressed up like him as well. Ruth insisted and got me this shirt...

Me with Aaron Paul and me dressed up as Walt 
My Breaking Bad Shirt!


 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Its Over & Done. Time to forget her and get back out there

Readers; Hey everyone I hope all's going great in you're world's. Its now 12:17 in the morning just got home from Roaring Springs which I got in for free so that was fun but I found myself dwelling on what I didn't have; what had come to a close; that being the relationship with Jolene and I. Hell it was an even shorter relationship than the one with my last ex at this point I think I might be something of a plague. So many people are like you are awesome blah blah blah but of course what the fuck else are they going to say? Over these past weeks I learned I flunked my summer math class so that makes me feel overjoyed!  Hell at this point I am pretty sure I will get out of college when I am maybe thirty years old. At this point in my life I seriously am left wondering again what do I have to truly offer a woman seriously in a substantial sustaining relationship. I mean I still live with my parents while going to college. I have a part time job that somewhat pays the

Is It True?

Readers: Hey everybody I hope all is well in your world's. I am writing a latest update of things seeing as how earlier today I asked her why she suddenly blocked me with out any word at all. Hell its funny how in the end I told myself over and over again knowing wouldn't actually help but there you have it. One thing she said has continued to stay there at the fore front of my mind when she texted me back after essentially telling me that I worried too much, that I killed things that drunken night, that I am neurotic. Probably not exactly in those different words but that was the idea though than she stopped texting me again. Later out of the blue she texted me again telling me she was sorry but that how could she expect anything else out of things after the night when I screwed up like that. Oh and of course she also threw my words in my face saying essentially that i'd never be with a woman with a kid lol The funny he he ironic fucking thing is that I made it clear w

Wow ten years later...time for that reflection thing

Readers, Hey everyone I hope all is going great with you. On my end, I am still trying to tackle this online math class which feels like it'll never get done. I am so close but not close enough. Today is ten years since I graduated high school in 2004 and started right up at Boise State. Which of course lends itself to some reflecting on what I have accomplished, what's happened to me and just how far I have really come. I've been through what feels like a hell of a lot of bad relationships but thankfully seem to no doubt have found the one. We've now been together for four months and I have no doubt we will be together much longer! Its the school thing and not completing it that's killing me though. I look around me and am friends with a lot of people who I went to high school with and they've graduated and have great jobs. Here I am going on almost two years working in retail at Gordmans. Don't get me wrong, I like it, but I am a cashier though. Interv