Skip to main content

Wow wow wow 38 views on my last post...movies, work and a return to school


Readers,

Hey everyone I hope you're doing well. Right now I am currently listening to the new self titled Shakira album which is pretty amazing. Yes, she is beautiful but that isn't all she is also incredibly talented as well. I'd highly recommend it. Since I am listening, why not share this video with you and maybe you can hit the play to listen as you read through this one:

Press the play button, that is her song titled: Empire but i'd say that everything on the album is solid from the beginning track to the end. Alas of course, there is also something about an woman that can change from English to Spanish that makes my head spin circles. Another thing I'd recommend is the soundtrack for the movie Divergent...its as great as the movie (which I will talk about). I am trying to think about what else has come out how yeah there was a new pharrel album but overall I only like one song from it and that is "happy" but other than that I don't know his high voice just bugs the shit out of me for some reason

This past Friday, I started on spring break which at my age and being in college is no longer spring break anymore. Its screw off and then yell at then berate yourself later because hell there are probably some things you should have knocked out. Like for instance, I have some finance homework which I tried to work on yesterday but couldn't bring myself to give a damn about doing it. So, today's goal is knocking that out and putting it to bed so to speak. Followed by I want to do the homework for supply chain management which isn't actually due for a grade but nevertheless it will help me overall if I can actually do the math part by hand for sure. Mm and I want to write my next paper for finance, do the research aspect for my paper on my stock market project (most of the way up to date on the stocks). I can't believe this semester is basically almost over and so far I am actually in a good place with both classes just really need to keep on kicking ass and taking names

I've been stoked for a while now to actually go and see the movie, The Monument Men ever since it was cancelled before. My mom said it was a great movie with a solid twist at the end. I was surprisingly blown away and went to the movie with my friend Travis. Overall yes its not an super duper action packed movie....but its real! These guys were everyday joes whom loved art and were art historians amongst many other things. They literally had to go through basic training like everyone else. Someone said surprisingly, "Why should I care?"...the Nazis literally destroyed and eradicated whole cultures by destroying and burning art and also books that had been written. Art is directly tied to one's culture. It was incredible the risk these men put themselves in knowing they could very well die and all the art they managed to save along the way. I'd seriously give it a solid 5 stars (Its a must see and maybe not a must own for you but I intend to pick it up at some point):

This past Friday, I went and saw two movies with my good friend Jordan Anderson, we saw the movie Need For Speed and the movie Divergent. If you read the reviews on fandango...people pretty much talk about the "cool cars" and they make comparisons to the movie Fast and Furious...of course if you have seen the fast and furious movies...you don't need to see Need For Speed. Which I must say is absolute bullshit. First off you have Aaron Paul whose an incredible actor and as many of you know I got to meet him back when he showed a premiere of one of the last episodes of the show breaking bad here in Idaho. My friend and I the same friend listed above went and tried to win tickets. He and I dressed up like the leads from the show breaking bad...anyways I got to meet him and got his autograph. He was an incredibly nice and very down to earth guy. He's so visceral and such a damned good actor. Yes, in ways the story isn't original but it is a solid movie and an new vision on an old revenge tale though. I'd say its a must see a solid 5 stars as well and this one i'd recommend owning! 
Now for Divergent, I have never read the books yet but after seeing the movie which rocked. I am definitely going to go back and read everyone of them. I'd say the movie really had something for everyone out there. Those that love a good action flick with some good twists and turns will love it and also those that love a good romance drama will love it as well. I'd say its a great new science fiction movie. Overall, going into this I thought it was going to be just okay. But I was blown away at how damned good it was. Yes, its a longer movie but when you're watching it it doesn't feel like it though you literally get lost in that world. Not going to give anything away here just go see it you will not be dissapointed. With that I'd say it deserves a 5 stars as well and a must own:
I know you're thinking he must deal out fives pretty easy. But no, I really don't in all honesty these were just truly great films in my mind. Personally, I feel that Divergent and the movie Need For Speed are five pluses in other words must owns for sure and well worth spending the money to go see in theater as well. Monument men was great but you could wait until it comes out on redbox but I'd also say that is a great movie as well (and very real). For those not really into history you may not honestly dig monument men though that is the only cavet

Through this week I have been busy working and well hardly have hit the books which is my own fault. So on today's agenda knocking out my finance homework, writing that paper for my finance class, doing the next supply chain management homework. I have an very busy day ahead for me minus the working part that is. Spring break officially ends here and its back to the land of school which is almost over for the semester (thankfully)

As far as the love life thing goes its still at a stand still. Nothing to really report right now. Just I guess trying to focus on myself. But at times its lonely being single. Espessically with the summer time coming up here and wishing I had someone to go camping with and cuddle with etc. Anyways I guess maybe something will come with time but I am not exactly looking either *shrugs* We'll just see what the summer time brings!

Noticed the views om my previous blog had reached 38, thank you to all of you whom actually read what I write. Yes, this is very personal and at times incredibly raw. Consider this to be like an online journal of sorts where I entirely clear out my head. There will be times where you don't agree with what I write and that's perfectly fine...but keep in mind these are my thoughts! With that being said, I will catch ya on the flip side



 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Its Over & Done. Time to forget her and get back out there

Readers; Hey everyone I hope all's going great in you're world's. Its now 12:17 in the morning just got home from Roaring Springs which I got in for free so that was fun but I found myself dwelling on what I didn't have; what had come to a close; that being the relationship with Jolene and I. Hell it was an even shorter relationship than the one with my last ex at this point I think I might be something of a plague. So many people are like you are awesome blah blah blah but of course what the fuck else are they going to say? Over these past weeks I learned I flunked my summer math class so that makes me feel overjoyed!  Hell at this point I am pretty sure I will get out of college when I am maybe thirty years old. At this point in my life I seriously am left wondering again what do I have to truly offer a woman seriously in a substantial sustaining relationship. I mean I still live with my parents while going to college. I have a part time job that somewhat pays the

Is It True?

Readers: Hey everybody I hope all is well in your world's. I am writing a latest update of things seeing as how earlier today I asked her why she suddenly blocked me with out any word at all. Hell its funny how in the end I told myself over and over again knowing wouldn't actually help but there you have it. One thing she said has continued to stay there at the fore front of my mind when she texted me back after essentially telling me that I worried too much, that I killed things that drunken night, that I am neurotic. Probably not exactly in those different words but that was the idea though than she stopped texting me again. Later out of the blue she texted me again telling me she was sorry but that how could she expect anything else out of things after the night when I screwed up like that. Oh and of course she also threw my words in my face saying essentially that i'd never be with a woman with a kid lol The funny he he ironic fucking thing is that I made it clear w

Wow ten years later...time for that reflection thing

Readers, Hey everyone I hope all is going great with you. On my end, I am still trying to tackle this online math class which feels like it'll never get done. I am so close but not close enough. Today is ten years since I graduated high school in 2004 and started right up at Boise State. Which of course lends itself to some reflecting on what I have accomplished, what's happened to me and just how far I have really come. I've been through what feels like a hell of a lot of bad relationships but thankfully seem to no doubt have found the one. We've now been together for four months and I have no doubt we will be together much longer! Its the school thing and not completing it that's killing me though. I look around me and am friends with a lot of people who I went to high school with and they've graduated and have great jobs. Here I am going on almost two years working in retail at Gordmans. Don't get me wrong, I like it, but I am a cashier though. Interv