Skip to main content

Onward, struggles of school, thankful, my birthday and other stuff

Readers,

Hey everyone I hope all is going great in your world's. On my end, I am sitting here drinking my coffee having a hard time getting my brain going and buckling down and working on finance or math before I take off to work here at 10 am and work till 2pm this afternoon (which is an incredibly short and odd shift). I am looking forward to the holiday madness as it picks up because it means a lot more hours but on the same token it also means more assholes climb out of the woodwork as well. I say bring on the insanity! Now you're probably wondering what is my title referencing this time?

As you'll recall in my previous blog I finally came to an painful but solid conclusion that keeping that girl in my life overall wouldn't lead to anything good. For a time I gave her a second opportunity even after she realized where I was coming from mentally having liked her and having realized I couldn't just be friends. She added em and we chatted and it came around front and center that she was involved with this other guy. Would I have liked to have stayed friends? Yes, but at the same time I realized that apart of me liked her far too much to be able to actually do that. So in the end for my own well being and sanity I had to cut her out of my life. I am happy to say that after doing so I've been much more mentally grounded than previously with regard to working on math and also working on finance. With that being said my last finance test chewed me up and spit me out. I am grateful for being able to drop it though the final will be revisiting it so I will have to revisit that bad test and get that stuff drilled inside my head *smiles* I am determined to kick the shit out of my next exam and the one following after that

19 days from now I will be turning 29 years old which I can't quite believe. I will be celebrating with my family on thanksgiving and doing something with my friends to celebrate my birthday the week before considering it falls directly on Thanksgiving this year. Speaking of thanksgiving here are some things I am thankful for:

1) I am thankful for the loving mom and dad they're truly incredibly supportive and have been over the years even though god only knows at times I probably drive them both crazy 

2) I am thankful that I have two awesome brothers whom I get along with so well and we don't hate one another. I am very lucky to have such great inspirations for myself 

3) I am thankful too be an uncle too two incredibly adorable and amazing people my niece Taylor and my nephew Cameron. Love them both very much and its amazing to see how they've grown and Taylor has become her own person 

4) I am thankful for my extended family those incredibly close friends whom if the shit hits the fan I can lean on or on the other hand we can laugh and have fun together 

5) I am thankful for those individuals whom have let me take there photographs and ultimately loved them. At times even now I feel like a little kid with a camera. So thank you all of you! 

6) I am thankful that I can go to school and get an education. Yes god only knows I struggle with stuff like stats and finance and math which I need to take again. But I am determined to complete them hell or high water involved 
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mm its hard to put into words everything that I am exactly grateful for these days but there are at least six solid ones god only knows there are many more but I can't quite put them into words right now. Its official my dad leaves this next week to go to the Mayo Clinic for liver cancer surgery. I am currently going back to rocking my beard and will be doing so very soon considering it grows out very fast. Right now the whole thing is more fucking real! I just pray that he doesn't die from going under because god only knows that shit can happen. Please please please keep my dad in your prayers hell I know I asked you too before but please do it more

I've had the opportunity to really listen to the new emiemn album in its entirety several times through and its awesome. Its a very solid return for Marshal Mathers though i'd of course argue I loved all of his musical exploits *shrugs* I just think he is above and beyond incredibly talented. Oh and the new Lady Gaga album is also really solid as well well worth getting. In the land of movies I finally had the opportunity to go see the movie Enders Game and it was incredible! I'd highly recommend you go and see it and it is a move that is one of those its worth seeing in the theater type ones

With all that being said I am going to go for now. I'll catch ya on the flip side

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Its Over & Done. Time to forget her and get back out there

Readers; Hey everyone I hope all's going great in you're world's. Its now 12:17 in the morning just got home from Roaring Springs which I got in for free so that was fun but I found myself dwelling on what I didn't have; what had come to a close; that being the relationship with Jolene and I. Hell it was an even shorter relationship than the one with my last ex at this point I think I might be something of a plague. So many people are like you are awesome blah blah blah but of course what the fuck else are they going to say? Over these past weeks I learned I flunked my summer math class so that makes me feel overjoyed!  Hell at this point I am pretty sure I will get out of college when I am maybe thirty years old. At this point in my life I seriously am left wondering again what do I have to truly offer a woman seriously in a substantial sustaining relationship. I mean I still live with my parents while going to college. I have a part time job that somewhat pays the

Is It True?

Readers: Hey everybody I hope all is well in your world's. I am writing a latest update of things seeing as how earlier today I asked her why she suddenly blocked me with out any word at all. Hell its funny how in the end I told myself over and over again knowing wouldn't actually help but there you have it. One thing she said has continued to stay there at the fore front of my mind when she texted me back after essentially telling me that I worried too much, that I killed things that drunken night, that I am neurotic. Probably not exactly in those different words but that was the idea though than she stopped texting me again. Later out of the blue she texted me again telling me she was sorry but that how could she expect anything else out of things after the night when I screwed up like that. Oh and of course she also threw my words in my face saying essentially that i'd never be with a woman with a kid lol The funny he he ironic fucking thing is that I made it clear w

Wow ten years later...time for that reflection thing

Readers, Hey everyone I hope all is going great with you. On my end, I am still trying to tackle this online math class which feels like it'll never get done. I am so close but not close enough. Today is ten years since I graduated high school in 2004 and started right up at Boise State. Which of course lends itself to some reflecting on what I have accomplished, what's happened to me and just how far I have really come. I've been through what feels like a hell of a lot of bad relationships but thankfully seem to no doubt have found the one. We've now been together for four months and I have no doubt we will be together much longer! Its the school thing and not completing it that's killing me though. I look around me and am friends with a lot of people who I went to high school with and they've graduated and have great jobs. Here I am going on almost two years working in retail at Gordmans. Don't get me wrong, I like it, but I am a cashier though. Interv