Skip to main content

"Thanks Life For Looking Up"

Readers,

Hey everyone I hope all is going great in you're worlds. On my end i've enjoyed a very nice break from the madness of this college Calculus class. Its Monday so essentially its back to the daily grind of school so to speak but here is a bit of a recap so to speak since I am writing this all after the fact of it happening and its not perfectly recapped.

 This past Thursday I played some basket ball with my friend Randy and it being the 4th of July we hung out and went and watched the fireworks on a parking garage downtown Boise nearby the college here (Boise State) and my friend Noelle met up with us. Overall I'd say the firework display was a 100 percent better than last year. Prior to that we went out to eat at Chili's so all in all a great fourth of july Then on Friday we hung out again and this time we went to Boondocks and played mini golf, raced go karts, played arcade games. Oh and I was incredibly surprised they have really good food at Boondocks I had an great big Caesar salad with chicken everything was very fresh overall.

On Saturday I worked on some math but mostly took it easy and read a little bit and also beat Far Cry 3 (story mode and it was a damned good game) and yesterday I beat the game Bishock 2 and it was an damned good game to. I am looking forward to when I can buy the new Infinite game and play that and have some time of course to do so as well. Take Sunday and it was mostly just being lazy and enjoying my break though I did get some math knocked out which is good

Now take today and I worked on a bunch of math and I also read and finished Steven King's newest book which I know I talked about at the time not being happy with it not coming out in e book form but it was amazing though. I did read a few reviews in which some people gave it shitty reviews and they're nuts! You should defently pick it up

Watched the first episode of that new show Ray Donavan a few days ago and i'd say its well worth checking out I am looking forward to more actual episodes being put up and tonight I watched the second episode in season eight of Dexter which was awesome I am looking forward to what else they do with the show talk about truly great writing

Its amazing how you meet someone and they really help to bring you out of you're shell. I can't say for sure where things will go between the two of us. Mm and I am not sure she'd like mentioning her by name in my blog so I will call her Jane. But she is truly an amazing woman though. Part of me is scared of course because of my past but there is no doubt in my mind I like her very much and she has said she defently likes me. August can't get here soon enough I am really looking forward to seeing her. There is nothing quite like being admired and wanted to make you feel like a whole new person in ways that are truly incredibly difficult to put into words.

I checked my grade on my calculus exam and am happy as hell to announce this late in the semester when the shit was really hard for me I got an 78 % on my math exam which feels great and with extra credit that is at least an 82 %! This next week with regard too school should be nuts considering we're going over a bunch of new stuff and just had that massive break which was much deserved and needed. Tomorrow I no doubt and this week will be incredibly busy with school

Well I am going to wrap this up here. Hope all is well in you're world and i'll catch ya on the flip side


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Its Over & Done. Time to forget her and get back out there

Readers; Hey everyone I hope all's going great in you're world's. Its now 12:17 in the morning just got home from Roaring Springs which I got in for free so that was fun but I found myself dwelling on what I didn't have; what had come to a close; that being the relationship with Jolene and I. Hell it was an even shorter relationship than the one with my last ex at this point I think I might be something of a plague. So many people are like you are awesome blah blah blah but of course what the fuck else are they going to say? Over these past weeks I learned I flunked my summer math class so that makes me feel overjoyed!  Hell at this point I am pretty sure I will get out of college when I am maybe thirty years old. At this point in my life I seriously am left wondering again what do I have to truly offer a woman seriously in a substantial sustaining relationship. I mean I still live with my parents while going to college. I have a part time job that somewhat pays the

Is It True?

Readers: Hey everybody I hope all is well in your world's. I am writing a latest update of things seeing as how earlier today I asked her why she suddenly blocked me with out any word at all. Hell its funny how in the end I told myself over and over again knowing wouldn't actually help but there you have it. One thing she said has continued to stay there at the fore front of my mind when she texted me back after essentially telling me that I worried too much, that I killed things that drunken night, that I am neurotic. Probably not exactly in those different words but that was the idea though than she stopped texting me again. Later out of the blue she texted me again telling me she was sorry but that how could she expect anything else out of things after the night when I screwed up like that. Oh and of course she also threw my words in my face saying essentially that i'd never be with a woman with a kid lol The funny he he ironic fucking thing is that I made it clear w

Wow ten years later...time for that reflection thing

Readers, Hey everyone I hope all is going great with you. On my end, I am still trying to tackle this online math class which feels like it'll never get done. I am so close but not close enough. Today is ten years since I graduated high school in 2004 and started right up at Boise State. Which of course lends itself to some reflecting on what I have accomplished, what's happened to me and just how far I have really come. I've been through what feels like a hell of a lot of bad relationships but thankfully seem to no doubt have found the one. We've now been together for four months and I have no doubt we will be together much longer! Its the school thing and not completing it that's killing me though. I look around me and am friends with a lot of people who I went to high school with and they've graduated and have great jobs. Here I am going on almost two years working in retail at Gordmans. Don't get me wrong, I like it, but I am a cashier though. Interv