Skip to main content

Reality Check Time

Readers,

Hey everyone I hope all is going great in you're worlds. On my end this morning my father said to me, "You should apply for unemployment they are giving you very few hours", reality is that is the truth its been a whole week since I have worked a single day and before that its been sparing at best. The last day I worked was this past Saturday and that was because apparently someone called in and after that it was because someone I work with was working "too much". I love working at Gordmans but this whole only working at best one day a week is not cutting the cheese at all. Hell i've been with the company since they opened last week and it feels like I barely exist too them anymore! This is something I have choose to ignore because well school has had me in a noose but very soon I will be out of school for this semester and where does that leave me?

Oh sure I will now have more time to spare but really? I have been there since the beginning and other people have been getting a ton of hours but not I says the rabbit to the hare. Hell yes I know I should be grateful too have a job but this is getting too be bullshit though! Whenever I do work I work my ass off yes I do enjoy speaking with people but when I am there at work I put everything into the job with helping guests and everything else but still it seems to fall incredibly short of any obtainable goal that employs sanity

Right now I am trying too save up so I can get a new camera that is a big goal of mine but its difficult with getting no hours at all too do so. I never thought i'd be agreeing with my father but maybe its time to bite the bullet and apply...as I write this I kind of feel like a bum like I am suddenly going too be just feeding off the system. I won't let myself just become another person living off of it though I will look for another job and hope something seriously pans out with Gordmans because I really like working there that is what makes this whole thing mentally so difficult

Well back to studying my ass off. One week left and I take my finals one in Calculus and one in Business Statistics this next week I am determined to own them both. Forgive the minor grrness and ponderings that run through my mind. Catch ya on the flip side

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Its Over & Done. Time to forget her and get back out there

Readers; Hey everyone I hope all's going great in you're world's. Its now 12:17 in the morning just got home from Roaring Springs which I got in for free so that was fun but I found myself dwelling on what I didn't have; what had come to a close; that being the relationship with Jolene and I. Hell it was an even shorter relationship than the one with my last ex at this point I think I might be something of a plague. So many people are like you are awesome blah blah blah but of course what the fuck else are they going to say? Over these past weeks I learned I flunked my summer math class so that makes me feel overjoyed!  Hell at this point I am pretty sure I will get out of college when I am maybe thirty years old. At this point in my life I seriously am left wondering again what do I have to truly offer a woman seriously in a substantial sustaining relationship. I mean I still live with my parents while going to college. I have a part time job that somewhat pays the

Is It True?

Readers: Hey everybody I hope all is well in your world's. I am writing a latest update of things seeing as how earlier today I asked her why she suddenly blocked me with out any word at all. Hell its funny how in the end I told myself over and over again knowing wouldn't actually help but there you have it. One thing she said has continued to stay there at the fore front of my mind when she texted me back after essentially telling me that I worried too much, that I killed things that drunken night, that I am neurotic. Probably not exactly in those different words but that was the idea though than she stopped texting me again. Later out of the blue she texted me again telling me she was sorry but that how could she expect anything else out of things after the night when I screwed up like that. Oh and of course she also threw my words in my face saying essentially that i'd never be with a woman with a kid lol The funny he he ironic fucking thing is that I made it clear w

Wow ten years later...time for that reflection thing

Readers, Hey everyone I hope all is going great with you. On my end, I am still trying to tackle this online math class which feels like it'll never get done. I am so close but not close enough. Today is ten years since I graduated high school in 2004 and started right up at Boise State. Which of course lends itself to some reflecting on what I have accomplished, what's happened to me and just how far I have really come. I've been through what feels like a hell of a lot of bad relationships but thankfully seem to no doubt have found the one. We've now been together for four months and I have no doubt we will be together much longer! Its the school thing and not completing it that's killing me though. I look around me and am friends with a lot of people who I went to high school with and they've graduated and have great jobs. Here I am going on almost two years working in retail at Gordmans. Don't get me wrong, I like it, but I am a cashier though. Interv