Skip to main content

Move over Daughtry here I come me with a shaved head (cancer awareness month fundraiser) and coffee is a necessity

Readers,

Hey everyone I hope life is treating you well. So, as the title suggests I got my head shaved yesterday for a fundraiser they were holding at CWI raising money for Cancer Awareness Month; as many of you know this hits pretty close too home for me with my dad battling colon cancer and not exactly being sure he was going to come through at the time and of course as I have talked about extensively as well my dad's cancer is entirely gone no side effects and or issues. I realize many people out there know someone whom was taken by cancer and or are currently battling it themselves and lastly know someone whom is currently battling it. There is no easy thing to say like it will be all right but understand their are people out there who have gone through the same thing and can entirely relate and you don't need to carry that burden upon yourself (I didn't exactly expect this turn in things, I was originally going to go slightly light hearted) but as many of you know these take on a sort of mind of their own as I write and still today I don't outline anything prior to sitting down and doing these it just comes from the mind and heart.

Taken yesterday after getting my own head shaved for Cancer Awareness Month
Personally I am not sure quite what too make of the whole having a shaved head thing and I also totally get why some people (obviously they just got their head shaved) run their hand over the top of it because it tingles literally that sounds odd but its true and it feels very warm. Short of getting you're own head these sensations probably make little too no sense at all. I know that as a whole my hair grows back soon enough so within a few weeks maybe even I will have my hair back to the length I currently wear it which isn't totally long as its funny I must be going through a stage in my life where I am like, "Fuck long hair" because if my hair gets anywhere crazy over my ears and longish I feel like its time too get a new haircut this isn't flying here. When in the past I know at times I'd let my hair grow out and be cool with it especially if I was incredibly busy with school like I am now. Frankly I don't know I feel kind of bad ass too a degree with no hair and rocking the goatee still which I will be doing but the other part of me is like what the fuck did you do man? (it was for a good cause though so i am glad I did it). But normally though I don't forsee myself shaving my head but on a positive note apparently I do look good with a shaved head so if as I get older my hair starts thinning I can shave it off and be good to go.

Literally as I sit here drinking coffee I cannot wait for Spring Break! Which as many of you know will more than likely be spent for us students pouring over my books and or working on this or that project thankfully I will have at least a calculus test under my belt and my next stats test is not directly after the break like some evil sadistic teachers do to you. Hopefully this time I get my grade back on my take home test which I went above and beyond on and I get a killer grade because last time the nit picky bullshit was so not cool (at least in my mind nit picky). So tomorrow its an stats exam at the testing center and next week is a calculus exam than come Monday the illustrious Spring Break commences.

Mm and it hasn't quite clicked for me yet I am going to England and I have no doubt it will here but probably not until I am on the plane whisking my way there and of course I don't have my passport yet so when I get that maybe it will seem more real but right now it just sort of feels like a dream that I haven't woken up from yet and just maybe if I pinch my face I will come awake and realize I am not going to England which if that is the case I would rather enjoy this dream while it lasts

On the romance and love front nothing new to report just taking it easy so to speak but i've certainly met quite a few interesting women and am more or less feeling things out and unlike last time not in a rush to get out there again and get my heart smashed beneath a mac truck; no sirree bob I am good for now

On the photography front, I am pretty excited I met this woman a few days ago on the bus ride into CWI and we chatted about everything and my photography came up she posted a comment on my page and a friend of hers saw it and followed that up by saying she needed a photo shoot so I am meeting with her on Sunday here to sit down and chat about photography and what we can work out together. Last year around this time the photography took off in a huge way this time I am just trying to tampen it down and focus on my school work

Well I back to pouring this statistics material into my brain *smiles* Hope all is going great in you're world's as I write this. I'll catch ya on the flip side

ps: So this morning I got up and took a hot shower and got dressed and came downstairs and put on a pot of coffee because I woke up at 4:30 and as the pot finishes on some level my brain must have been like, "Man no coffee needed" of course eventually it clicked and I am all like yeah i need coffee to survive and got my cup and the rest is history as they say

pss: The new Hollywood Undead album is great if you haven't heard it you should check it out

Psss: Ooo and the new Bon Jovi album rocks 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Its Over & Done. Time to forget her and get back out there

Readers; Hey everyone I hope all's going great in you're world's. Its now 12:17 in the morning just got home from Roaring Springs which I got in for free so that was fun but I found myself dwelling on what I didn't have; what had come to a close; that being the relationship with Jolene and I. Hell it was an even shorter relationship than the one with my last ex at this point I think I might be something of a plague. So many people are like you are awesome blah blah blah but of course what the fuck else are they going to say? Over these past weeks I learned I flunked my summer math class so that makes me feel overjoyed!  Hell at this point I am pretty sure I will get out of college when I am maybe thirty years old. At this point in my life I seriously am left wondering again what do I have to truly offer a woman seriously in a substantial sustaining relationship. I mean I still live with my parents while going to college. I have a part time job that somewhat pays the

Is It True?

Readers: Hey everybody I hope all is well in your world's. I am writing a latest update of things seeing as how earlier today I asked her why she suddenly blocked me with out any word at all. Hell its funny how in the end I told myself over and over again knowing wouldn't actually help but there you have it. One thing she said has continued to stay there at the fore front of my mind when she texted me back after essentially telling me that I worried too much, that I killed things that drunken night, that I am neurotic. Probably not exactly in those different words but that was the idea though than she stopped texting me again. Later out of the blue she texted me again telling me she was sorry but that how could she expect anything else out of things after the night when I screwed up like that. Oh and of course she also threw my words in my face saying essentially that i'd never be with a woman with a kid lol The funny he he ironic fucking thing is that I made it clear w

Wow ten years later...time for that reflection thing

Readers, Hey everyone I hope all is going great with you. On my end, I am still trying to tackle this online math class which feels like it'll never get done. I am so close but not close enough. Today is ten years since I graduated high school in 2004 and started right up at Boise State. Which of course lends itself to some reflecting on what I have accomplished, what's happened to me and just how far I have really come. I've been through what feels like a hell of a lot of bad relationships but thankfully seem to no doubt have found the one. We've now been together for four months and I have no doubt we will be together much longer! Its the school thing and not completing it that's killing me though. I look around me and am friends with a lot of people who I went to high school with and they've graduated and have great jobs. Here I am going on almost two years working in retail at Gordmans. Don't get me wrong, I like it, but I am a cashier though. Interv