Skip to main content

"Not A Daily Grind" the mantra I have to repeat

Readers,

Hey everyone I hope all is going great in you're world's. These days I have to remind myself life is not just another daily grind; if I focus on it I get bummed because it feels like I am doing nothing but working on school and a nice little break of going to the y to work out and occasionally squeezing in reading and watching something but not very often though.

I can't believe next week I already have another test in my calculus class time flies when the information is pouring into your brain. According to my math lab i've spent now more than 72 hours working away on math which i'd say is necessary for me too actually be successful. As a whole with my first test grade in play that I am understanding the material just it won't ever come easy to be persay its going too be something I have to work my ass off at. With the land of statistics I am bound and determined to score a B in that class but with my teacher it won't be an easy task but I am bound and determined to prove to my teacher that I deserve a B and that I really am a hard worker and that as much as I don't care I understand the true importance of statistics and how it really unfourtantly as much as I hate to accept the fact that it really is important to understand

Right now I am sitting here in the tutor lab at CWI and cranking this out and drinking my coffee. Last night was enjoyable my friend Mckenna picked me up from CWI and than we went and got some food last night at Carl's Jr together. This whole sticking with eating healthy is difficult but I am gradually making major changes here and there such as eating just half an english muffin the morning, not putting as much sugar in my coffee, more or less cutting soda out of my normal habits though occasionally I still do drink an energy drink but its not an all the time thing like it was and also drinking more water as well.

Getting too bed on time is more difficult I swear even though I know I should be conking out that old night owl in me is wanting to come out to play more and more and i've been thinking more often than usual as well. Such as who am I? What do I have to offer a woman? The first part I realize that too a degree after my last relationship I lost a bit of whom I am and I realize that in ways I am coming back into my own it will just take time but I am doing it so that is nice

Mm I have a project that I need too do for my business statistics class at CWI so I am going too be getting a major head start on that even though its not due for a few months because I really want to blow everyone else's projects out of the water and no doubt it will also help a lot that I had Christie for class but its odd the paper porition my professor said is not a huge part of things which I am not used too just hope he doesn't turn around and say, "You should have known better or something" and I have my next test coming up in late March for Business Statistics so I am going to start getting that stuff stuck inside my brain for good so come time for the exam I can knock it out of the water

There is an art competition over at CWI and it would be fun to enter it but that would take time too do the photograph that I really want too do (just need to make time) and as a whole seems like I have a pretty cool idea just need someone reading a book and another person to dress up as a character from the book. The competition entry has too be in someway connected too the library. So the idea is that reading inspires the imagination and causes the reader to really make the story of their own.

Well for now ending this catch ya on the flip side

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Its Over & Done. Time to forget her and get back out there

Readers; Hey everyone I hope all's going great in you're world's. Its now 12:17 in the morning just got home from Roaring Springs which I got in for free so that was fun but I found myself dwelling on what I didn't have; what had come to a close; that being the relationship with Jolene and I. Hell it was an even shorter relationship than the one with my last ex at this point I think I might be something of a plague. So many people are like you are awesome blah blah blah but of course what the fuck else are they going to say? Over these past weeks I learned I flunked my summer math class so that makes me feel overjoyed!  Hell at this point I am pretty sure I will get out of college when I am maybe thirty years old. At this point in my life I seriously am left wondering again what do I have to truly offer a woman seriously in a substantial sustaining relationship. I mean I still live with my parents while going to college. I have a part time job that somewhat pays the

Is It True?

Readers: Hey everybody I hope all is well in your world's. I am writing a latest update of things seeing as how earlier today I asked her why she suddenly blocked me with out any word at all. Hell its funny how in the end I told myself over and over again knowing wouldn't actually help but there you have it. One thing she said has continued to stay there at the fore front of my mind when she texted me back after essentially telling me that I worried too much, that I killed things that drunken night, that I am neurotic. Probably not exactly in those different words but that was the idea though than she stopped texting me again. Later out of the blue she texted me again telling me she was sorry but that how could she expect anything else out of things after the night when I screwed up like that. Oh and of course she also threw my words in my face saying essentially that i'd never be with a woman with a kid lol The funny he he ironic fucking thing is that I made it clear w

Wow ten years later...time for that reflection thing

Readers, Hey everyone I hope all is going great with you. On my end, I am still trying to tackle this online math class which feels like it'll never get done. I am so close but not close enough. Today is ten years since I graduated high school in 2004 and started right up at Boise State. Which of course lends itself to some reflecting on what I have accomplished, what's happened to me and just how far I have really come. I've been through what feels like a hell of a lot of bad relationships but thankfully seem to no doubt have found the one. We've now been together for four months and I have no doubt we will be together much longer! Its the school thing and not completing it that's killing me though. I look around me and am friends with a lot of people who I went to high school with and they've graduated and have great jobs. Here I am going on almost two years working in retail at Gordmans. Don't get me wrong, I like it, but I am a cashier though. Interv