Skip to main content

Wanders on

Readers,

Hey everyone I hope all is going great in you're world's. An update on things has seemed to be harder to write then usual; just sort of feels right now like I am spinning my wheels and getting nowhere fast. I think that is what a huge part of accepting what happened and moving forward in anyway you possible is truly all about. Over these past several months i've been battling mentally with what finally occurred. No matter how I look at it things with Jolene were a shitty situation and I am just grateful she showed her true colors at the end or I might have been with her for the rest of my life and that would not have been good.

Right now I am trying to slowly get back out there and date other people. I realize Jolene was Jolene and nobody is her and from what everybody has said what she did was beyond messed up and any normal person will not pull that. So I am just slowly easing myself out there and picking up with the dating end of things *shrugs* who knows what will come from things? I am not truly expecting anything to come rushing forward at this point. On top of that I know I am not truly ready for anything serious after the battle I went through and i'd hope that whoever I do end up maybe possibly dating can understand that and be cool with it. But of course as I said I am not going to rush head over heels into anything no sirree not again at least for a while now.

On the photography side of things its picking up as I have spoken about I have actual jobs coming up which is exciting and people that recognize me as relevant to the photography world. Though of course I am not the great Ansel Adams but i've been told I have an eye for photography. This week I am supposed to be doing the second half of the photo shoot with Joann Smith which should be exciting. To top that off I am taking pictures for one of my bosses at Gordman's of her and her boyfriend and they are paying me so that should be a lot of fun. Plus I am going to be moving officially into the realm of high school senior portraits. So all in all Mind's Eye Photography is alive and growing; feel like its my infant and I am raising it properly and teaching it how to do this and do that. Like a proud father of sorts not that a business can really be a child but you get the idea though.

School wise its keeping me incredibly busy in between math and statistics. This semester i've more or less accepted that both are hellish for me and require me a lot more time and just well may not be my specialties no matter how hard I work on them. A grade of a B or an C is what i've accepted I am getting for both and I am okay with this fact. In the end i'll just know I earned them by working my ass off for them that will be enough to put a little smile on my face. After that four more classes and I will graduate with a ba in hr and a ba in business administration.

Life has an interesting way of shaking you awake. We shall see what comes from a more recent development it may simply be nothing if its nothing oh well i've gained an even better friend. If more comes from things then that is great as well. Never been so damn sure about something in my life or somebody. But I want to let it play out more before I put it here in writing. No sense in being open and honest about something that may play out into nothingness that way its not so tough maybe

Some new albums that have come out that you should check out is the new Green Day, Three Days Grace and the latest Papa Roach. Everyone of their new albums are incredible. Defently should check them out for sure you will not be dissapointed in the least bit. I am stoked as hell in November the new bond movie comes out which should be bad ass.

Well for now I am off here is a bit of an update on things. Its back to killing math. Also hope whatever was going on this morning with being sick is gone that would rock because i cannot afford to be sick right now. I'll catch ya on the flip side


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Its Over & Done. Time to forget her and get back out there

Readers; Hey everyone I hope all's going great in you're world's. Its now 12:17 in the morning just got home from Roaring Springs which I got in for free so that was fun but I found myself dwelling on what I didn't have; what had come to a close; that being the relationship with Jolene and I. Hell it was an even shorter relationship than the one with my last ex at this point I think I might be something of a plague. So many people are like you are awesome blah blah blah but of course what the fuck else are they going to say? Over these past weeks I learned I flunked my summer math class so that makes me feel overjoyed!  Hell at this point I am pretty sure I will get out of college when I am maybe thirty years old. At this point in my life I seriously am left wondering again what do I have to truly offer a woman seriously in a substantial sustaining relationship. I mean I still live with my parents while going to college. I have a part time job that somewhat pays the

Is It True?

Readers: Hey everybody I hope all is well in your world's. I am writing a latest update of things seeing as how earlier today I asked her why she suddenly blocked me with out any word at all. Hell its funny how in the end I told myself over and over again knowing wouldn't actually help but there you have it. One thing she said has continued to stay there at the fore front of my mind when she texted me back after essentially telling me that I worried too much, that I killed things that drunken night, that I am neurotic. Probably not exactly in those different words but that was the idea though than she stopped texting me again. Later out of the blue she texted me again telling me she was sorry but that how could she expect anything else out of things after the night when I screwed up like that. Oh and of course she also threw my words in my face saying essentially that i'd never be with a woman with a kid lol The funny he he ironic fucking thing is that I made it clear w

Wow ten years later...time for that reflection thing

Readers, Hey everyone I hope all is going great with you. On my end, I am still trying to tackle this online math class which feels like it'll never get done. I am so close but not close enough. Today is ten years since I graduated high school in 2004 and started right up at Boise State. Which of course lends itself to some reflecting on what I have accomplished, what's happened to me and just how far I have really come. I've been through what feels like a hell of a lot of bad relationships but thankfully seem to no doubt have found the one. We've now been together for four months and I have no doubt we will be together much longer! Its the school thing and not completing it that's killing me though. I look around me and am friends with a lot of people who I went to high school with and they've graduated and have great jobs. Here I am going on almost two years working in retail at Gordmans. Don't get me wrong, I like it, but I am a cashier though. Interv