Skip to main content

I got this

Readers:

Hey everyone I hope all is going great in you're world's. On my end life is moving along at a fast pace right now  its back to school for another week of calculus. This next week is my first exam in the class which is crazy this class has literally rushed by like that. No assignments have been collected yet she will collect them randomly and we are just delving into Logs and into Limits which I really struggled with before and this time is really no different than before. There is just something about Logs and Limits that don't come incredibly easy to me in the long run I think i'll get it; it will just require me working a bunch of problems.

Since I wrote the previous blog I watched the whole AMC series Hell On Wheels and it was incredible clear to the final episode for the first season of the show. I'd highly recommend if you decided against giving it a go the first time or maybe you haven't even heard of it check it out. With school keeping me busy i've played a little bit of the game Bioshock 2 and so far its fairly exciting and a solid story *shrugs* we shall see with the math i don't have much time for playing xbox 360 right now which is fine I need to get this math taken care of than I can do that and hopefully start working working at Gourdman's here very soon that would be nice to get a solid paycheck coming in.

This past weekend was no different from any other weekend I have realized that through everything that Jolene and I go through I truly do love her more than I have ever loved another person in my life. Its crazy to think its probably been more than eight months now and were hanging in there. Some things you can't just explain away as coincidence. Both of us being at the concert that night her deciding to skip work which apparently she never does. On so many levels were very much alike and she really drives me to be better as a whole and is so loving and incredibly supportive. Hell we have seen one another at our worsts but in the end love one another very much through and through. I'll cut off bubbling about her right now because I know she isn't crazy about the bubbling so i'll stop as I have probably said too much right now in that regard.

She drove up this time instead of grabbing a bus which we learned is cheaper and as I have the funds and the will I intend to go out and see her instead of her having to come out here and see me this time which I am looking forward to. As a whole i'd say we had a great weekend minus seeing Prometheus which was a horrid movie avoid it like the plague. If you are expecting a Ridley Scott epic alien movie you will be horribly dissapointed and will waste ultimately 32 dollars as we did on the movie with popcorn and the like. Its a major waste of time and anyone that says it was good is crazy.

We spent part of the weekend at Eagle Fun Days which was a lot of fun as a whole and I took lots of different photographs and got several of us together as well:
Us at the end of the evening

Here is a scattering of different photographs from Eagle Fun Days to see more of them you can check them out on my photography facebook page:  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Inside-The-Mind-Of-A-Photographer/210407395699361



Us Rocking The Shades


Here we go quite a few here for you're viewing pleasure: 

The Start of the Parade 
Here is one of the more epic photographs from Eagle Fun Days which I did manage to grab. A part of the parade is the wet section which thankfully it warmed up well enough for this to actually occur this year so it was very nice. This time I stayed out but usually I am right in there battling it out like these kids with their umbrella's 

And this final photograph of these women walking down the street in different very nice dresses: 



I'd say my girlfriend and I had a great time at Eagle Fun Days and it was also nice for her to finally meet my friends John Romelin, Ashley Neubrand and Rachel people whom i've known for years. We stuck around downtown for a bit but not that long though because it got too cold for us to stick it out espessically with me wearing a t-shirt and shorts. This all occurred on Saturday. Friday when she arrived we went out for dinner I got food from Carl's JR and she got food from Goodwood BBQ which rocks than we relaxed outside Baja Fresh and ate our food because it was far too nice to actually eat inside that day after that it was off to several places and than that movie. Each of these mornings I got up early to work on math than we did stuff when she arose which worked out perfectly. Sunday was spent going to the mall, the coop and ultimately Once Upon A Time and wrapped all that up by going to Yogurtz which rocked. As a whole it was a great weekend and cannot wait to see her again. 

This morning I watched the movie 21 Jump Street while working out on the bike and it was awesome knocked out 800 calories and watched a great movie. It was hilarious and i'd highly recommend it. With that said its back to work on math. I'll catch ya on the flip side 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Its Over & Done. Time to forget her and get back out there

Readers; Hey everyone I hope all's going great in you're world's. Its now 12:17 in the morning just got home from Roaring Springs which I got in for free so that was fun but I found myself dwelling on what I didn't have; what had come to a close; that being the relationship with Jolene and I. Hell it was an even shorter relationship than the one with my last ex at this point I think I might be something of a plague. So many people are like you are awesome blah blah blah but of course what the fuck else are they going to say? Over these past weeks I learned I flunked my summer math class so that makes me feel overjoyed!  Hell at this point I am pretty sure I will get out of college when I am maybe thirty years old. At this point in my life I seriously am left wondering again what do I have to truly offer a woman seriously in a substantial sustaining relationship. I mean I still live with my parents while going to college. I have a part time job that somewhat pays the

Is It True?

Readers: Hey everybody I hope all is well in your world's. I am writing a latest update of things seeing as how earlier today I asked her why she suddenly blocked me with out any word at all. Hell its funny how in the end I told myself over and over again knowing wouldn't actually help but there you have it. One thing she said has continued to stay there at the fore front of my mind when she texted me back after essentially telling me that I worried too much, that I killed things that drunken night, that I am neurotic. Probably not exactly in those different words but that was the idea though than she stopped texting me again. Later out of the blue she texted me again telling me she was sorry but that how could she expect anything else out of things after the night when I screwed up like that. Oh and of course she also threw my words in my face saying essentially that i'd never be with a woman with a kid lol The funny he he ironic fucking thing is that I made it clear w

Wow ten years later...time for that reflection thing

Readers, Hey everyone I hope all is going great with you. On my end, I am still trying to tackle this online math class which feels like it'll never get done. I am so close but not close enough. Today is ten years since I graduated high school in 2004 and started right up at Boise State. Which of course lends itself to some reflecting on what I have accomplished, what's happened to me and just how far I have really come. I've been through what feels like a hell of a lot of bad relationships but thankfully seem to no doubt have found the one. We've now been together for four months and I have no doubt we will be together much longer! Its the school thing and not completing it that's killing me though. I look around me and am friends with a lot of people who I went to high school with and they've graduated and have great jobs. Here I am going on almost two years working in retail at Gordmans. Don't get me wrong, I like it, but I am a cashier though. Interv