Skip to main content

Walking In December

Readers,

Hey everyone I hope you're doing great. On my end, I can actually write that I am set to walk in December. Right now I am winding down with my business policies class with a final presentation on Microsoft tomorrow and than on May 1st or May 2nd I'll take my final for class which is worth 220 pts otherwise I'd probably be skipping it considering I am sitting at a 92 % in class right now. Last week I took my take home finals for business statistics and finished the class out with a solid B at a 85.17 %. I can't believe this is happening, starting on July 3rd I will be starting an online Anthropology evolution and human behavior class which I just looked into and it goes till august (There are four different books for class that are all more than 236 pgs, but hopefully not painfully boring shit). Months ago had you said, "Chris you're going to graduate" even then I probably would have rolled my eyes and told you, "I'll graduate in the year never!". As a whole though, I've read a lot of stuff for different classes so I don't foresee these books being too time consuming and I'll take notes along with what I read and be good to go as far as the class goes.

Today is the 19th of April, then we have all of May and come June 16th I am getting Married!!!! I can't wait, all of this is finally coming together but it doesn't quite feel real and I don't think it will feel real until moments after we say our vows and even then I'll probably be in a stunned daze that this actually happened *smiles* I am so excited to be getting married to the woman who completes me in every single way. Ruth is my soulmate there is no doubt about that and we just celebrated three years today on April 14th. Which we both agreed it feels like we have been together longer. I have known for a while I wanted her to be my wife and I wanted to spend my life with her but this is making it official. I am excited as can be, my good friend Jared Lewis will be my best man and my two brothers will be up there and my best friend Randy Hopkins will be up front with me. I just wish I had had more space for more people up there but alas money doesn't grow on trees but I have no doubt friends and family who I care about will be there to see me get married to the woman I love. So, after the wedding its off to Mcall for a few days for a little Honeymoon to relax and enjoy time together.

Then come July 1st its off to Vegas for several days first and foremost going up there to see Rammestein in concert along with Korn and Stone Sour which will be fucking awesome; I am personally mixed on Rammestein but they put on a hell of a show and have put out a shit load of great music! I've seen Korn before several times and I know they put on a good show and am excited to see Stone Sour in concert even though they haven't put out anything in forever. After the concert we're spending several days in Vegas just taking it easy. Yes, I'll for sure be bringing my tablet along and my camera to snap lots of photos. This will both our first time in Vegas and we more or less figured out quite a bit of stuff we definitely want to do so that'll be awesome

In the meantime, I'll be working at Dillard's still while I put out my feelers for job opportunities in my degree field considering I figure I can maybe start work while taking this final online course. Either way though I cleared it through my bosses and they understand my direction I am going with and are more than welcome to work with me as far as hours and everything with Dillard's. Dillard's is a great place to work and I have met a lot of awesome people while working there and have even gained some regulars as well so it'll be sad eventually when I do leave to leave.

Well there is an update of sorts, back to studying for my last final in Business Statistics 208. Hope alls well and I'll catch you crazy kids on the flipside

ps: You have to check out the new chainsmokers album and the Rodney Crowell album both are incredible

pss: I almost forgot, a few months ago I found a fan mail address for Henry Winkler on Fanmail.biz and sent him an email request for an autograph telling him how much of a huge fan I was and I received a personally singed photo and on the back he basically thanked me for being a fan!!! For I was younger I used a metal Happy Days lunchbox






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recognition, Meeting Aaron Paul and some good music

Readers, Hey everyone its been quite a while since I have joined you guys and hope everyone has been well in a longer absence. I don't know what it was exactly that made a light bulb come on inside my brain and say to me that, "Hey Chris you're losing sight of you!", a two by four needed to knock up aside my head to get this idea through to me but its there. In the past I used to work out regularly and even had a solid goal in mind but somewhere along the way I honestly stopped giving a shit about working out because on some level I realized that after everything I've been through on some level I wanted to make myself that guy that no woman would find attractive at all. Hell, I wouldn't say on any level that I have become the Pillsbury Dough Boy, but if I don't do something and honestly start working out and keeping track of my calories I am taking in I am going to be there by Christmas. This is going to be one of those that isn't really easy to re

Its Over & Done. Time to forget her and get back out there

Readers; Hey everyone I hope all's going great in you're world's. Its now 12:17 in the morning just got home from Roaring Springs which I got in for free so that was fun but I found myself dwelling on what I didn't have; what had come to a close; that being the relationship with Jolene and I. Hell it was an even shorter relationship than the one with my last ex at this point I think I might be something of a plague. So many people are like you are awesome blah blah blah but of course what the fuck else are they going to say? Over these past weeks I learned I flunked my summer math class so that makes me feel overjoyed!  Hell at this point I am pretty sure I will get out of college when I am maybe thirty years old. At this point in my life I seriously am left wondering again what do I have to truly offer a woman seriously in a substantial sustaining relationship. I mean I still live with my parents while going to college. I have a part time job that somewhat pays the

"There's just so much goddamn weight on my shoulders...wear a smile on my face but I've got a demon inside"

Readers, Hey everyone as I write this I am giving the single Jekyll and Hyde by Five Finger Death Punch and right now it feels so fitting. In my life, not to say things have taken a sudden downward spiral. Things with the love of my life are still going beyond well (Ruth is a life saver and as are many of my friends for helping me through the stresses of life). When there is a part of me that wants to dig a deep hole and hide till the world ends then come up for any semblance of air I have a great job that I love that is sometimes frustrating but that comes with working in retail and sometimes dealing with the general public; you have the bad apples but then you have some awesome people whom over the past two months and a half have become some great regulars. You have that job where you just clock on and can't wait until its over and that day where everyday is a new adventure where you feel included and that's exactly how this job is. I feel like I am apart of a family. Up